All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 46'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

from a line in the story said It was sexy as fuck. rita was the star of this five star cum fest but my favorite is still kat and as the true size queen has me is dripping wet thinking about how she is about to get big to owning that title again and getting lots of them.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fucking awesome chapter that delivered on the promise of hot wild nasty wet cum filled sex. These sluts know how to please a crowd and take a cock and beg for more.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The best story around as these 5 star characters have the sex lifes we dream about and have fun reading the sexual fun they have. The best wet nasty cum sex there is. Nasty nasty nasty fun.

Qwer12Qwer1210 months ago

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! And looking forward to A Great 3rd year!! To say it blossomed is an understatement. It is 239 Chapters of true 5 Star Top Shelf Entertainment! And soon closing in on 1 Million words Wow. This group of young fun loving sexual adventurers know how to party on and have a fun time. Keep the fun rolling on and keep the sluts Wet, Willing and Ready. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Let the 5 Star pussy ran wild and bring in the large alpha cocks. John has his let them have more cocks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...