All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 48'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Kat licked a guy’s wad from her fingers then kissed John. Nooo! This is so wrong! Why would they do that? A lesson for the future, don’t swing together. Separate is better, and make the bitch shower before taking her back.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5 Stars of hot wet sexual fun and great swinging sex of the best stories. Kat is the meow.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It was not what I expected. I expected some trauma maybe jealousy or harder drugs from Kat. Perhaps a little addiction coming on like Katie but Kat revisiting her heroin taking, walking in on some IV heroin use or smoking crack with a cock in Kat's ass....but 5 stars just the same!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Outstanding and pleased with the new swinging sex and the arrival of the influencers to spice it up a bit. What may happen with Katie. A lot in two pages and as always hot fucking smut with sluts.

Qwer12Qwer129 months ago

5 Stars of another amazing chapter of sexual entertainment and drama and swinging that is a fun turn of events that lets a few more studs into the mix. A fun Katie tease of where this will lead is interesting to the group. Never gets boring with this crew and like Kitty Kat back in full force. Just gets better and better. Love it. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Total 5 star smutfest of the best kind with outrageous sex for hot little fuck toys that love cum.

Demented917Demented9177 months ago

Kind of expected Kayla from the porn studio to be there..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES