Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 52

Story Info
A bachelor-bachelorette night to remember.
20.2k words
4.92
2.8k
7

Part 52 of the 53 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 09/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Fair warning: this is a monster chapter. I know many of you are big fans of the long-form installments, and I think it is very appropriate here. This presents something of a final test to John and his girls before their wedding. It's a bachelor/bachelorette extravaganza. The narrative in the second half is a rare shift from the usual first-person of John's point of view -- and it's necessary because he wasn't present for some of the other events. So instead I've shifted to a purely third-person perspective to let you know exactly what happens. I envision we'll finish up this book after Chapter 54.

* * *

"I've got it," Jess said, cornering me in the kitchen as I made coffee one morning, two weeks before our wedding.

"Got what?" I said, bleary as I tried to will myself to wake up before getting my daily caffeine influx.

"What our bachelor-slash-bachelorette party should be," she said.

She had a smile plastered on her face that mixed with the expression of a vixen.

"I'm betting it's really good," I said. "But weren't we just going to have the group over? Do a little swinging?"

"Yes," Jess said. "And that's still part of it."

"Okay," I said. "You've got me curious."

"Next week, we're going to release the tenth Daydream movie," Jess said. "What if we make this a Daydream party? The Daydream Fantasy packages are taking off with the agency. It's like the perfect nexus, the perfect theme."

"The perfect indulgence," I said, reading her mind.

"Exactly," Jess said. "Each of us gets our perfect fantasy."

Her hair was pulled back in a taut ponytail, and her eyes shone blue. She wore a tight white tank top without a bra, and her nipples cut through the fabric prominently. I really did believe I knew what she was thinking, so I had to say what came out of my mouth next.

"Even Tommy?" I asked.

"Yes," Jess replied simply.

"Hm," I said, shifting the weight on my feet and looking at the coffee maker as it gave a near-final gurgle to signal a fully brewed pot.

"He's been really good, really reliable," Jess said, and I noted there was no hint of defensiveness in her voice. To the contrary, her tone was one of understanding and empathy. "No shenanigans. And he's been seeing someone."

"Really?" I said, surprised.

"Ginger," Jess said, referring to the delightful redheaded Daydream starlet.

"That's ... surprising," I said. I would have been disappointed, but I was also a realist. She was a pornstar, and she wasn't my girlfriend.

"I only found out about it last week," Jess said breezily. "It's kind of an interesting dynamic, the way Ginger explained it to me. You know how Tommy has cultivated this very dominant, cocky persona in his scenes? Well, you know, and I know you don't care. That's okay. Anyway, she said Tommy is, by agreement, totally submissive to her. She dominates him. Calls all the shots."

"And that's ... interesting," I said.

"I know what you're thinking," Jess said, a little cockiness entering her voice. "But I'll let you know that all four of us discussed it."

"Discussed what?" I asked.

"Tommy," she said. "You think I want to fuck him. Or maybe Kat wants to fuck him. But we talked about this. I think it's bad for business to include everyone but him from Daydream in events, just because of the past. I get it. The past is bad. But the four of us made a deal, and you know you can trust us on this. Tommy is off-limits. No flirting. No touching. No kissing. No lines off our tits. No fucking. No nothing."

"Okay," I said. "I like that."

"I thought you might," she said.

"Do you want some coffee?" I asked.

"So you're cool with this?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said. "And I think I have an idea to make it even better."

"What's that?" she asked.

I told her, and her eyes went wide.

"That's such a good idea, baby," Jess said. "That's going to make this the most satisfying bachelorette or bachelor party anyone has ever seen."

* * *

"You really think they don't know?" Juliet asked, frowning slightly at me.

"No chance," I said.

"I thought you didn't keep secrets from them," Melanie said sarcastically.

"This doesn't count," I said with a laugh.

"I can't believe they don't know," Juliet said, now shaking her head.

"I really don't think they do," I said. "Which makes it perfect."

"Fingers crossed," Melanie said, and she pushed her body against me.

I reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra, letting it fall to the floor. Her small breasts were upturned, and the nipples made them look pointy. I bent down and sucked on them lightly as Melanie stepped out of her panties, then I straightened up and kissed her.

"You two have such a natural chemistry," Juliet observed, pulling down her romper. She was naked underneath.

"We've known each other a long time, love," Melanie said.

"I know," Juliet said. "I'm kind of jealous. I wish I had known you both this long."

"That's so sweet, baby," Melanie said and leaned over and kissed her.

Their tongues darted and twirled in a knowing dance. I could have watched them all day, not only because of how hot it was to watch those two go at it but because their intimacy was so deep it melded them together. The cliché of a couple as one flesh lived inside them. But we didn't have all day. They broke their embrace after a minute, and Melanie took a couple small, shuffling steps closer to me. Her hand wiggled inside the waistband of my jeans.

"I need this," she said, guiding her hand all over my crotch. "I haven't had a dick in a month. If I wait any longer, I'm going to be like a virgin again."

"I don't think you're in danger of being a virgin," I said.

"I just don't want to get out of practice," Melanie said and pecked me on the lips.

"Mel just isn't very interested in having anyone's dick but yours right now," Juliet said.

On a normal day, she had a way of making you feel special if she talked to you. When she said that, my big head must have swelled to a titanic size. I kissed Melanie back and pushed my hand inside the front of her yoga pants. I slid one finger across her waxed pussy and then tested the limits of the fabric by pushing all the way underneath the junction of her thighs and cravenly grazing her asshole.

"Are you only worried about your pussy getting too tight?" I said, breaking the kiss.

Melanie's knees buckled, and she pushed her body harder against me.

"No," she said breathlessly.

"Oh?" I said, now letting a finger slip inside her pussy. I was shocked how wet it was. "Is it that kind of afternoon?"

"Mel needs to get stretched out, John," Juliet interjected. "Think you can handle it?"

"I'm flattered," I said. "But I also think that I'm the only man for the job if Mel's ass is involved."

I flashed a cocky grin, and it occurred to me that it was rare for me to be so presumptive with Juliet.

"No one else has ever had my ass," she said. "Well, no man."

Her eyes shifted to Juliet, and she gave a sheepish grin.

"Rita has really taught me how to use a strap-on, what can I say," Juliet said with a laugh.

Melanie kissed me again, and I cupped her breasts. She offered me her neck, and I kissed down it, allowing my mouth to wander down to her chest and sucked on her nipples. I felt the heat from Juliet's body as she came closer. I pushed down Melanie's yoga pants, and my hands lingered on her ass. It was tight and athletic, just barely enough to be a small handful. I paced myself, not wanting to be too greedy.

As Melanie and I let our mouths joust, heating up her desire, Juliet dropped to her knees and sucked my cock into her mouth. She used a delicate touch today, swirling her tongue around the length of my shaft and teasing me with just a few long strokes into the back of her throat.

"Fuck, I'm so ready for this," I groweled.

"So am I," Melanie said, pushing my hand harder against her pubic mound.

"You are definitely ready, John," Juliet said and stroked my cock a couple times.

Melanie framed my face with her hands, holding it so she could kiss me. Juliet directed my cock toward her girlfriend's slit, running it along the length of the smooth, wet lips.

"Don't tease me, baby," Melanie said breathlessly.

Juliet stuck her head around Melanie's slender waste to grin at me.

"We won't tease you," she said.

She took my cock and lifted it until it was almost fully vertical, which pushed the thick, mushroom-like head past Melanie's slippery outer folds.

"Yes," Melanie gasped. "I needed this. I need your dick. Right now."

Melanie was slender enough that I could simply thrust my hips up and fully penetrate her. It was a slightly awkward position but very intimate because my chest pressed against hers, and our mouths were almost naturally pressed together. Juliet remained close to us, her hand now just fondling my balls as she kissed up and down both our bodies. I got into a deliberate rhythm with my strokes, and Melanie groaned, loving how my shaft penetrated almost up into her flat, athletic stomach.

"You are tight as fuck," I growled. "You need my dick more regularly."

"I do," she panted. "I do."

Juliet continued her kissing tour, which brought her to her knees. She settled behind Melanie and began an oral assault from behind, licking her asshole and pussy and occasionally catching the underside of my cock on her tongue as I sawed in and out of her girlfriend. Juliet's skilled work pushed Melanie to a quick, twitchy orgasm, and my cock coaxed a second one out of her similarly fast. It was a high-energy fuck, and sweat started to make the position slippery and more awkward. So I pushed Melanie over the back of the nearby sofa, and Juliet crawled toward us.

"Your turn," she said to me as I started to pound Melanie roughly doggy style.

I spanked her and pulled her hair, all while drinking in her dirty talking encouragement for me to fuck her faster and rougher. Juliet slipped between my legs and sucked my balls and bathed my cock, cleaning it of Melanie's copious juices on each stroke.

"Shit, I'm getting close," I said.

"Just nut in me," Melanie said between short, desperate breaths. "I want to feel it. You can use it to lube my ass later. I want to feel that hot cum in my pussy."

Juliet knew how much I loved having my balls played with as I got close; it was something Kat, in particular, had evangelized all the girls on. It made me feel powerful having the hottest actress in the world on her knees worshiping me with her tongue, and Melanie's pussy was so tight from underuse that holding out wasn't an option. I grunted like an animal and let my sperm shoot like a firehose inside her.

"Jesus Christ, that's a lot of cum!" Melanie cried. "Holy fuck! It feels so fucking good!"

I kept fucking her until my balls stopped twitching and my cock became too sensitive. The huge load inside her, combined with her incredible wetness, meant my strokes resulted in a lurid squelching sound. Juliet relented when she felt me pull back but stayed on her knees. When I pulled out, her tongue was right there to collect the gush of cum that squeezed out from inside Melanie as soon as my cock vacated her slit.

"Mmm, baby," Juliet said, lapping at her girlfriend. "So much cum. This is the best snack."

She pushed two fingers inside Melanie, which elicited another groan, and she tried to coax the cum from the furthest reaches of her girlfriend's tight canal. Once she was satisfied she had it all, she licked her fingers clean, and turned Melanie around so they could kiss. It was enough to make me want another round.

"You two are so fucking sexy," I said.

"That was hot," Juliet said.

"So hot," Melanie agreed. "I'm going to be sore tomorrow, but I really needed that."

"You're so good to us," Juliet said, screwing up her beautiful eyes at me.

I was about to respond, but Melanie interrupted me, looking a little embarrassed.

"Um, maybe we take a rain check on the anal?" she said. "I'm not sure I can handle it."

I grinned at her. "Of course," I said. "But I'm coming for that ass."

She laughed and kissed my neck. I let my hands wander around her taut body, and Juliet started kissing her again.

"Do you want a glass of something?" Melanie suggested.

"That would be great," I said. "I'll get it."

"Rosé," Juliet said.

"Sounds great," I said.

I walked over to the bar, and Juliet and Melanie followed on their own timeline, still fondling each other and kissing. It was a beautiful picture of intimate affection. They were so genuine and heartfelt together. I found a bottle, pulled the cork, and poured three glasses. As I did so, I tried to appreciate the fact that I felt perfectly at home in Juliet's house. We migrated to the couch, and I sat between them. They draped their legs over mine, and we chatted.

"So I've got the shooting schedule for Carly's project," Juliet said.

"Wow, already?" I said, unable to hide the surprise in my voice. "You guys are moving fast."

"Yeah, we're going to start principal photography in three weeks," she said.

"Wow," I said, trying to process her being gone again so soon. "At least you won't miss the wedding."

"Carly wanted to just dive right in, but I told her I needed at least three weeks because of that," she said.

"There is no way -- absolutely no way -- we would miss it," Melanie said.

"Right? Are you kidding?" Juliet said and kissed me.

"We'll miss you, but you know we'll have the party of all parties when you get back," I said.

"It's only six weeks," Juliet said.

"And I get to stay with her the whole time," Melanie said.

"You do?" I said and a happy smile crossed my face. "That's awesome!"

"But after this one?" Juliet said. "I'm taking a break. A real break. Probably a year off. Only the media for Carly's movie. That's it."

"And the Oscars," I said.

"Bad luck!" Melanie shrieked. "Bite your tongue!"

I sat back and enjoyed the warmth of the girls cuddling up on me. We could get through this and enjoy an open road of whatever we wanted. The wedding, the movie, then a year of smooth sailing. I loved the idea. It could be like a year-long honeymoon. I hoped it would pay off for Juliet. Everything about the production, including her confidence, felt different. I had a sneaking suspicion deep down that it would.

* * *

It didn't take us long to plan or get together our bachelor/bachelorette party, although people might have wondered why we would have bothered. Didn't we live our lives without hedonistic restrictions? What value would a cliché celebration like this add to the occasion?

That's where my suggestion to Jess had come into play. We still loved playing games, but we hadn't done anything that felt like a gamble recently. It's not that the games were mandatory, but it was a good way to have some fun. I saw this as a chance to test ourselves one final time before we took that final, eternal step.

So what I devised was something like a sexual Secret Santa that would also serve as a kind of test, something to really cement the bonds we shared in the face of our greatest temptations. I thought it could be a great showcase of our commitment together while doing so in the context of a good old-fashioned last-hurrah that any bachelor or bachelorette party was supposed to celebrate.

I gathered the five of us together five days before the Daydream gathering at our house. I put each of our names on a piece of paper, dropped them in a bowl, and had each of us draw. I explained the rules.

"The idea," I told the girls, "is that we each plot a final send-off for each of us as a single person. Something that would tempt and satisfy each of us. So whoever's name you draw? It's your job to plan something truly spectacular and naughty for them as a last hurrah. But, like our other games, it's also a kind of test. Can you stand up to that level of temptation and still know that your ultimate bond lies together, with all of us?"

"I like the sound of this," Rita said.

"I'm not going to lie," Jess said. "My pussy just got a little wet."

"We have to make these good," Kat said, always determined to play the game to its fullest. "Like, really fucking good."

"This seems a little crazy," Katie observed. "But I guess that's the point, isn't it?"

"That's precisely right, darling," I told her.

We drew the names and kept the pairings secret until after the fact. In hindsight, they couldn't have worked out more perfectly. I drew Rita's name. Katie drew mine. Rita drew Katie's. Kat drew Jess, which, of course, left Jess plotting for Kat. The setup couldn't have been more perfect. And the fact that we agreed to execute all but one of these plots in private, not in a swingers setting, added a thrill level that twisted our emotions but had the potential to make the payoff on the back end more powerful than we dreamed.

* * *

The one deviation from the plan was mine for Rita. There was really only one thing that would honor Rita in the proper way. I already had a good go-by for it from several weeks earlier, when she had swallowed every drop of cum from the attendees at our swinger party. There was no other fantasy that would satisfy her, but I would have to make it even more grand, not just a copycat of the last one. And I thought I knew exactly the way to make it over-the-top.

It only took two days to put together because it took so little convincing for the participants. We kicked off bachelorette week that Wednesday night. We would host it at our guest house, which I had prepared specially for the purpose. In the main living area, I had moved all the furniture to the sides. In the middle, I put a brand new sybian I had bought. The kitchen had a large drinks bucket filled with ice and Champagne. On the counter top were two silver trays with an unlimited amount of cocaine. It was eight o'clock, and in fifteen minutes, the whole plan would be set in motion.

The guys showed up right on schedule. Eight of them. All tall. All good looking. All of them pornstars. There were, of course, the four from Daydream -- Jimmy, Johnny, Patrick, and Tommy. Yes, Tommy. I let him in for it. If bygones would be bygones, this would be a good opportunity to test the theory. There were also four other pornstars who Jimmy and Johnny knew well. This was a paid gig for all of them. It didn't take a ton of convincing, especially not when I promised to pay double their normal rate. And everyone agreed to play by the rules.

Five minutes before go-time, I texted Kat, Jess, and Katie and told them it was safe to come down. They arrived almost instantly. Right behind them were Jason, Crystal, and Bianka, and just a few moments later, Kayla arrived with Ginger and her new co-star, Gloria, the Infinity-escort-turned-Daydream-girl. I paced a bit with nervous anticipation. I wondered whether this was the right surprise for Rita. I wondered if it could go horribly wrong. Given what I had planned, I wondered if it would cause Rita's irrepressible loyalty to me to be shaken or at least tempted. It was a tiny, nagging fear. It was a long shot. And I was confident this would just help her reach greater heights of pleasure than she even dreamed.

At exactly eight o'clock, I met Rita at the front door of our house. She had put on the sheer pink bra and panty set I had bought her, with a matching pair of pink high heels. I kissed her.

"Do you trust me?" I asked.

"Of course, John," she said sweetly. "I trust you without ever a second thought. Always."

"I promise you'll have fun," I said. "But I'm going to push you."

"I think I'm going to soak through these panties already," she said.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Ready," she said, taking a deep breath.

I put a pink blind fold over her eyes, and she took my arm. We walked slowly to the guest house. Once there, everyone kept silent. I noticed a healthy dent had been made in the cocaine, and two bottles of Champagne were already drained. I led Rita to the center of the room, and I could tell she was trying to sense whether other people were there, then she presumed there must be, so she tried to figure out how many. Our friends gathered in the kitchen around the goodies. The eight male pornstars stood naked in a circle around the sybian, looking surprisingly relaxed and at ease. When I approached with Rita, Jimmy and Johnny each took a step aside so we could pass through. I held Rita close and stripped her lingerie off, kissing her neck as I pushed her panties down her hips. Every eye in the place was on Rita, looking her up and down appreciatively. I traced her pussy lips with my index finger, then pushed it inside her.