Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 52

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, dear," I said and flashed her an honest, happy grin.

Katie gave me one more peck on the lips, but before she walked away, I grabbed her hand.

"Hey, Katie," I said, looking at her warmly and sincerely. "Have fun, too. And I want every detail. Nothing too small."

"Of course, daddy," Katie said. "I'd never dream of it any other way. Although I hope I don't run into anything too small tonight."

I laughed, and she was gone in a flash. I turned to the guest house door and turned the handle. Inside, I couldn't believe the scene that stood before me. I almost pinched myself. It couldn't be real. I had to be hallucinating.

Sitting on two swiveling bar stools at the kitchen counter were two young visions unmistakably dressed in the sea blue and sunshine yellow of UCLA.

"Not yet," one voice said, distinctly feminine and singsong.

"I'm dying," the other voice with a more smokey edge said. "When's he going to get here?"

"Soon," the other said. "Be patient."

I double-backed two paces and made sure the front door closed audibly. And I walked confidently into the kitchen. The two girls had straightened up, and I immediately saw the source of their struggle for patience. In front of them sat a rectangular silver tray loaded with cocaine, including a large pile and a number of generous lines.

"Well, hello," I said, flashing what I hoped was a charming smile.

"You must be John," said the singsong voice, which was attached to a smiling, full-lipped blonde whose hair draped over her shoulders. She pushed herself off the barstool and stood up, revealing herself to be at least five-foot-nine and outrageously curvy. The classic UCLA cheerleader mini-dress hugged every inch of her, and the blue color matched her eyes. I had a feeling of deja vu when I saw her, but I couldn't place why.

"I am," I said. "Nice to meet you."

"London," she said, extending her hand. "And this is Victoria."

The second girl, also dressed in the UCLA cheer uniform, hopped off the stool. She was a few inches shorter, with luxurious cascades of light brown hair and deep brown eyes. She was slimmer than London, but the top half of her uniform strained against her big, obviously fake tits.

"Hi," Victoria said and extended a manicured hand. "It's nice to meet you, too."

"So, I have to confess, I'm not sure to what I owe this pleasure," I said. "But obviously there are, uh, refreshments. Help yourself."

"There's your green light, girl," London told Victoria.

Victoria's eyes lit up like a kid on Christmas.

"Are you sure?" she asked, shooting a glance at me and casually biting on a gloss-covered lower lip.

"Nothing would make me happier," I said.

"It's because you like to watch, isn't it?" London said as Victoria bounced to the bar and smoothly picked up a glass straw.

London oozed confidence. She had no reason not to. Her body was shapely, useful, and perky. She had high cheekbones, a sharp jawline, and a sparkling charm that radiated from those blue eyes.

"Now, I have to believe someone told you that," I said. "You didn't just guess it."

"Katie may have helped us with some important bits of information," London said and gave me a little wink.

"She takes care of me," I said.

The banter came easily, and I admired how someone so young could work it effortlessly. But we were interrupted by a sharp snort coming from the bar. Victoria had hooked her hair over her air and let me have an unobstructed view of her vacuuming up a line. She had a pretty, sharp nose with wide nostrils that fit the glass straw easily. She blinked briefly, her long eyelashes readily identifiable even from several feet away, and switched sides with the straw. A second line disappeared faster than you could say abracadabra. Victoria immediately sat up, and her eyes went wide as saucers. Her nostrils flared, and she gave a few quick inhales. Her smile was pure sideline eye candy, and she ran a finger over the silver tray to rub some on her gums.

"Londy, you have got to check this out," Victoria said. "Oh em gee, it is smooth as silk. I'm not sure I can feel my face right now."

London shot me a quick glance and arched an eyebrow, while Victoria peeled herself away from the bar and passed her blonde friend the straw. London took it, and the girls traded places.

"Who are you, mystery man?" Victoria said, pressing her body against me and gliding a finger across my cheek. "Who can get coke like that in this town ... you must know somebody."

"I know a lot of somebodies," I said with a slight chuckle that was cut short when Victoria put her lips on mine.

Her lips were soft and inviting. She flicked her tongue into my mouth, and I tasted the cocaine drip. She put her right arm around my neck to pull me in, and let her left hand drop to my crotch, feeling for my cock. Then she pulled back suddenly.

"Oh, I forgot," she said with a giggle, "you don't want to miss the show."

She put her head against my chest.I put my arms around her, and I watched London snort two lines of her own. She obviously was no stranger to doing powder. Her blonde hair crested like a wave as she raised her head up, and her jaw hung wide open as she rubbed her nose gently and felt the initial effects.

"That is no joke," London said. "I'm going to apologize in advance for doing all your coke tonight."

I laughed.

"Don't apologize," I said. "That's what you're here for."

"Like, when was the last time two lines got us high?" Victoria said.

London ignored her friend's comment. She stalked toward me with fiery eyes.

"I don't think that's all we're here for," she said.

The blonde sidled up next to her brunette friend and gave me a hungry kiss. Then she pulled her mouth off mine and kissed Victoria, their tongues intentionally on display to show me they were genuinely into it.

"Yeah," Victoria said when they came up for air. "Katie promised us some dick."

"Don't tell anyone," London said, "because we are good girls. But we also love dick. Shhh."

The girls were getting aggressive, tugging at my clothes and kissing and lightly biting anywhere they could. Their bodies were taut and supple and beautifully tan. They smelled sweet and floral. They had put some attention into their preparations for the evening.

"Do you want some coke, too?" London asked.

"You could do body blows," Victoria suggested.

"Yeah, pick your favorite part of each of us and do some off it," London agreed.

I turned the tables and became the aggressor. I grabbed Victoria's ample tits through her uniform and squeezed.

"Your tits," I said before turning to London. "And your ass."

I smacked her firm cheeks for good measure, and my cock hardened. This was my ultimate collegiate fantasy come to life.

"Good choices," Victoria said, already pulling her top down.

Her tits were spectacular, like only a pair unaffected by age can be. She must have paid top dollar for her implants because they looked indistinguishable from a natural pair, except for a slight cockeyed poke to her nipples, which were crinkled and hard.

"Jesus, those are gorgeous," I said, trying not to drool.

"Daddy got them for me as a high school graduation present because I begged him," she said matter-of-factly. "I bet he didn't know what I'd be using them for!"

"Wouldn't dad be proud," I thought to myself but didn't vocalize it.

"The frat boys all go crazy for V's tits," London said.

"But I'm very selective about who gets to see them," Victoria said.

She scooped four bumps of coke on her fingernail and sprinkled two on each breast for me.

"Yeah, we're classy chicks," London said with an ironic laugh as she hiked up her skirt and bent over the bar. She wasn't wearing panties.

"I can see that," I said, letting my hand follow the delicious curve of her ass. It was an even more sumptuous bubble than Kat's and was covered in the faintest layer of peach fuzz.

London wiggled her ass at me, and I bent down to snort the coke off Victoria's tits. I let myself get distracted by sucking on her nipples and burying my face in her tits. The cocaine was delicious, but it paled in comparison to the bouncy flesh that had served as its tray.

"Woo!" I shouted when I finally came up for air. "Let's get this party started!"

"You've got a little more party right here on my butt, babe," London said.

I turned my attention fully to her ass and blew the thick line off it. I was flying. I felt confident and powerful. I licked the crumbs off her and slid a finger down her ass crack and along her pussy. It was soaking wet.

"Nice and wet," I observed. "I like a good slut who stays ready for me."

London turned around and smiled.

"I like being talked dirty to," she said. "It only makes me wetter."

I licked her pussy juice off my finger.

"Delicious," I said.

"Victoria isn't so easy to get turned on," London said, and I admired the poise and confidence she had in the situation. She was fully in control, and I could tell Victoria deferred to her.

"Oh really?" I asked, turning to the brunette.

She flashed a sheepish smile and looked down at her feet. Her nipples were incredibly hard.

"I, uh," she stammered. "I don't get really turned on until I'm sucking dick."

"Huh," I said, taking on a cocky posture. "I have one of those."

"You heard him, V," London said. "Get on your knees."

"May I, sir?" Victoria asked, licking her lips.

She knew as well as I did it was an unnecessary formality. She was just showing her submissive side.

"Suck me, slut," I said.

She leaned in and kissed me, biting my bottom lip before she pulled away.

"Yes, sir," she said and gracefully lowered herself to her knees.

"While she does that," London said, kissing me again. "I'll tell you what a dirty girl I am, and you can figure out how to appropriately punish me."

"Jesus," I said, half in response to her statement and half in response to feeling Victoria's college coed mouth engulfing my cock. "I don't know why you girls decided to skip the frat parties tonight, but I'm grateful for it."

"Mmmm, it is hard to miss frat party nights," London said. "But we'd both just be blowing rails and getting dick anyway. So we might as well get paid for it."

It clicked. Katie was paying them. Of course she was. And it only made it hotter. They wouldn't be here if they weren't getting paid. Even two stunning UCLA cheerleaders had their price. And they were mine. I wouldn't let the opportunity slip away.

"That makes you more than a slut," I told London.

"You like a good girl who turns into a whore for you?" she teased, playing along.

"Absolutely," I said.

"I've never even been with an older guy before," London said. "I hope you don't disappoint."

"I never have," I said.

London kissed me again, and I gave a little moan into her mouth as I appreciated Victoria's oral efforts. The blonde finally looked down and took a half-step back.

"Holy shit," she said. "Your dick is huge."

"Come taste, Londy," Victoria said. "I can't even get him all in my mouth."

"Yeah, let's trade," London said. "Let me see what I can do."

"Our pussies are going to be so sore tomorrow," Victoria said as she stood up.

She nibbled my ear, kissed my neck, and settled on my lips.

"You want to watch me rail more lines while Londy sucks you?" she asked breathlessly.

"Help yourself," I said. "I love coke sluts."

London's mouth was as eager as Victoria's had been. She tried valiantly to take my whole cock down her throat, but she couldn't. She gave sloppy head, though, with plenty of spit and gagging. Victoria positioned herself so I could watch her do the lines from the side, her tits hanging down invitingly, and her ass curving out outrageously.

"Oh, fuck!" Victoria said, throwing her head back. "Where do you get shit this good?"

She rubbed a coated finger on her gums again.

"If I told you, you might not come back for more," I said, my hands guiding London's head as she blew me.

"Londy and I never say no to a good time," Victoria said, coming back over to me. "People are so used to us being sluts, they don't even really blink at it anymore. Do you want to feel how wet it made me to suck your dick?"

"Come here," I said, then looked down at London. "You're a good little cocksucker, Londy."

She simply grunted a muffled "mhmm" and didn't stop. Victoria pulled my hand between her thighs, and I felt the hot, swampy mess between her legs.

"Looks like you're ready to fuck," I said.

"Isn't that what I'm here for, sir?" she said.

"Let's play a game, girls," I said loud enough to get London's attention.

"We love games," Victoria said.

London popped up and wiped some spit from her chin.

"I have an idea," she said, walking over to the cocaine tray. She had a calm confidence about her, and she made herself at home naturally. "Let's see who has the tightest pussy. You can tell us that, can't you, John?"

"It's like you read my mind," I said with a smile, then watched as London bent over and almost elegantly snorted two more lines for herself.

"You want me to just bend over right here?" London asked, putting her hands on the edge of the bar and jutting her ass out. "Come on, V, spread 'em."

"Why do I get the feeling you sluts have done this before?" I said, fondling Victoria's ass as she walked past me.

"Because we like to play games, too," London said.

"And we like to party," Victoria said, bending over.

"Spread your cheeks apart," I ordered.

They looked at each other with wicked smiles and obeyed. Their young, nubile holes were tight and tempting, like only college coeds could be. I didn't care how slutty they were. They were still comparatively inexperienced. And I could see by the painfully visible tightness of their assholes -- pink, crinkled, and seemingly impenetrable -- that they hadn't explored anal much, if at all.

"Yeah, I'm gonna enjoy this," I said as I lined up behind Victoria first.

I knew London was the more dominant of the two, the leader. So I wanted to make her wait, even briefly, to show her who truly was in charge. I spit on my cock and pushed forward between Victoria's prominent, butterfly-like lips, and she gasped. When I felt how wet she was, I let myself bottom out in a single stroke, gliding into her tight, velvety canal with ease because of her arousal.

"Oh, shit, I feel so full," Victoria gasped. "He's so fucking big, Londy."

"Give it to her rough, John," London said. "V loves it rough. As hard as you can dish it out."

"I do," Victoria said. "Fuck. You're so deep. Use me. It's the only thing I'm good for."

I gave her a few more hard, long thrusts, crashing my hips into her and, for the moment, resisting the temptation to slide a finger up her ass to test the backdoor waters. Then I pulled out, my cock glistening with her juices. I took two steps to the side. London was waiting for me, one of her legs stretched out high on the counter, opening herself to me unbelievably. I took a moment to admire the two girls, different yet equally appealing. I also patted myself on the back for having them leave on their cheer uniforms. This was my ultimate college fantasy come true.

"Your turn," I said as I pressed my cock's tip against her cunt. "You like it rough, too?"

"Even rougher than V does," she said. "Throw me around like a little fuck doll. It's what I'm meant to be."

London's pussy creamed around me as soon as I entered her. As improbable as it seemed, she was even tighter than Victoria, but she took my cock with ease.

"Shit, V, you weren't lying," London moaned. "He's going to stretch me out. Fuck this is the good kind of pain."

I spanked London's ass, and it barely jiggled because it was so firm. She yelped in happy surprise, then gave a low, pleased moan as I grabbed a fist of her blonde hair and tugged sharply.

"Yes, daddy," she said, then turned to her partner in crime. "We've been needing a real man like this."

"I want that dick again," Victoria pouted. "I'm so horny."

"It's my turn, slut," London snapped but retained the sweetness in her voice.

The back-and-forth continued for nearly twenty minutes. I lost myself in the pleasure of these two tight, wet, willing cheerleader pussies. And the girls stopped pouting when I pulled out by distracting themselves, either by making out or sucking on my balls. How I lasted that long was a feat, and I felt myself getting close. I was inside Victoria when I announced it, and London immediately demanded my cock. Victoria nodded her assent but whimpered when I pulled out of her. London, who had been making out with me, pulled me to her. She kicked her left leg up and rested it on my shoulder, and it didn't even seem to be a major strain for her.

"Cum in me, daddy," she said, her voice turning husky for the first time. "Choke me and shoot your load in me."

It was an odd angle, but the impossible tightness of her cunt meant it didn't matter. She milked me. Her pussy juice poured down my thighs, and I felt Victoria kissing on my ear. I had one hand firmly around London's neck.

"I'm going to clean her up," she whispered. "I love cum. I always swallow. I'll clean you up, too, and then you can watch us do more coke and take us to the bedroom and fuck us again. Think you can get it up?"

"Definitely," I said without hesitation, and then I grunted as the first wave of cum shot into London's pussy.

London struggled against my hand but only because she was trying to press it more tightly around her. I ground my hips into her, and she pressed her pussy down on me. I couldn't believe how easily she kept her leg on my shoulder.

"Fuck yeah," London gasped as I finished emptying inside her. "That's so fucking hot. V, get ready!"

I let my cock shrink out of London's pussy, and she removed her leg just as deftly as she had put it up. Victoria was already on her knees and slid into place, fastening her mouth to London's tight, pink, perfectly shaved cunt. She started licking and sucking, and London ran her hands through the brunette's thick hair while she enjoyed being cleaned up. London beckoned me with a head nod. I took her direction, and slipped my hand behind her neck, and we kissed. She moved with such confidence, with poise beyond her age. She must have caught me marveling at her because she gave me a quizzical look briefly.

"What?" she asked between pleasured moans from Victoria's oral efforts.

"You just look so familiar," I said. "It's odd."

"Didn't I tell you my aunt was a cheerleader at UCLA, too?" London said. "She's my mom's younger sister, so maybe she went there with you. People always say we look so similar. Why? Did you know her?"

And it clicked. She looked exactly like the girl I had watched do cocaine that first time. Now that unrealized fantasy of years ago had come to fruition in the most unexpected fashion.

"Nah," I said and kissed London again. "It's easy to mix up one blonde California for another. My memory probably isn't the best when I'm partying, anyway."

My tone was relaxed and dismissive of my own observation, but I was positive. This was her niece. And I had just pumped her full of cum.

"That was a great appetizer," Victoria said, rising from her knees. I stepped aside so she could kiss London.

They made it a good show. It was obvious they liked kissing each other -- and that they had done it before.

"You greedy bitch," London said. "He tastes good, and you didn't save any for me."

"You can have the next one, Londy," Victoria said. "He said he can get it up again."

I laughed. "Let me see you do a couple more lines, and I'll be ready," I said.

"You really love watching us do blow, huh?" London said.

"It's a weird fetish, but it's mine," I said playfully.

"Well, I'm always up for some coke," Victoria said.

"Line up some rails, will you, sweetie?" London said.