Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 52

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pretty good," Kat said, breathless. "I could definitely use that coke now."

"Don't let me stop you," Ryan said, but he didn't move, even though he was closer to the mirror with the lines on it.

Kat finished her glass and leaned across Ryan's body, intentionally lying across his cock. She sent down the Champagne flute and grabbed the mirror. Ryan's hand went up the short hem of the dress, and she gasped. This was the perfect test for Kat, and she was fully aware of that fact. This was the kind of guy she would have sneaked around with in the past. This felt different, though. She was different, of course, and had evolved. But Ryan was only too happy to play by the rules.

"I wasn't wet before I set foot in this room," Kat said.

She fingered the glass straw in her hands before bending down to inhale a line. She sighed as the rush came over her.

"That's one of my favorite feelings," she said with dreamy contentment.

"You want to do the other one of my cock, though, don't you?" Ryan said.

He was cocky without being off-putting.

"I do," Kat said. "I really do."

"It's your cock tonight," he said.

"I want it," Kat answered as she slid to the floor.

Ryan sat up, scooping up a healthy line and skillfully laying it down on his hard shaft. Kat cupped his balls, warm, soft, and tantalizingly full. She wasted no time, hoovering up the line and immediately licking up and down his cock to clean it off.

"God, your dick is so dangerous," she said. "It's habit-forming."

"You're a size queen," Ryan noted.

"Sometimes," Kat said playfully.

"Jess told me all about it," he said.

"Oh, did she?" Kat replied, arching her eyebrows.

Before Ryan could respond, though, Kat swallowed his length into her throat. It was his turn to gasp. Kat loved sucking cock, but one as big as Ryan's -- easily ten inches and almost as thick around as her forearm -- was hard to take pleasure from on its own. What made her turned on was being subservient to a cock that size.

She had learned that from her first extra-large cock. Patrick. It was so funny and strange to her that he was back in the fold of her life. And even funnier that he was a pornstar. Kat had always fancied herself an independent, powerful female. Then came Kelly and the cocaine, and along with it was Patrick, who had made her weak in the knees from the first moment. He quickly presented himself as her kryptonite, though, and she was always grateful that Kelly helped her get out of LA. Who knows what would have happened if she had stayed and tried to cling to Patrick. She didn't like to think about it because, deep down, she knew the answer wasn't a happy one. Particularly not anymore, when her life had taken such dramatic and happy turns. This may not have been where Kat thought she would end up, but she never imagined being happier.

Those thoughts, however, disappeared as quickly as a line up her nose. She was fully engrossed by the massive cock in her mouth. She was infatuated by Ryan's pendulous balls and couldn't wait to feel his load pulse from inside it, wherever he decided to deposit it in or on her. This was the true legacy of her youthful years in LA, her unchecked desire to experience any huge cock that came along. And to have found a balance between a loving, committed relationship and her sluttiest desires? It was like a dream come true for her, and one she genuinely was thankful for.

"Baby, your dick makes me so wet," Kat said with a husky tone. "I want to be such a bad girl for you."

"Stand up," Ryan ordered. "Let me see."

Kat obeyed, and Ryan leaned forward to inspect her pussy. It was streaming with fluid, the lips glistening and leaving her inner thighs glossy. Her thigh gap made an inviting target.

"What do your tattoos mean?" he asked.

Kat traced the two near her pubic mound with her fingers.

"The initials are for my relationship," she said. "The infinity symbol was from my escort days with Jess's agency."

Ryan hadn't been aware of that part of her past, and it turned him on to hear it.

"I bet you were one hell of a whore," he said.

"Why don't you find out?" Kat said. "My specialty was letting guys get high and use me however they wanted. Do you want a little coke, too, Ryan?"

"Yeah," he said. "I want to do a fat fucking rail off your ass. Right now."

"That's what I wanted to hear," Kat said, then leaned down, and they finally kissed.

Being honest with herself, Kat knew Ryan wasn't a great kisser. He was aggressive and overly forceful with his tongue. It was a good, necessary reminder that this was fun, nothing more. Sanctioned fun. She liked that. Having set guardrails up kept her from being too tempted. And Ryan, in their previous encounters, had always been respectful. He pulled away from her mouth and pushed up her dress. Kat took the hint and undid the button that kept it tied around her neck. The wispy fabric fell under her feet. She was naked beneath, the diamond-tipped studs in her nipples sparkling in the lamp light of the bedroom.

"Lie down on your stomach," Ryan told her.

Kat complied. She put her hands under her chin and rested her elbows on the mattress.

"Spread your ass," he continued.

Kat complied again. Ryan scooped up a generous helping of coke off the mirror with a carbon fiber card and dumped it in her ass crack. He shaped it into a rough line, spanning the top of her crack and down over her pretty, inviting asshole. He wasted no time snorting the line with a long, hard, fast inhale.

"Fuck yeah," he said before burying his face in her ass.

"Dirty boy, yes!" Kat moaned. "I love having my ass eaten. You want to play with it, don't you?"

Ryan grunted something unintelligible, not wanting to draw his attention from Kat's puckered little hole. He pushed his tongue as far inside her as he could, and she gasped in pleasure. But then he stopped.

"Aw, baby," Kat said, her breath heavy. "I thought you were going to face fuck me."

"What was your favorite thing clients did to you when you escorted?" Ryan asked, then went back to licking her asshole casually.

"Favorite?" Kat repeated back. "I liked the dominant guys. Big muscles. Cocky. They could just throw me against the wall and pound me like I was a toy, which I was. The money was always nice. I loved the money. But it was the submission that made me cum."

"Good to know," Ryan said, then snaked two fingers up Kat's cunt, making her moan. "Turn around."

Kat knew what to do. She let her head hang over the edge of the mattress. Ryan stood above her, bending at the knees so his heavy balls filled her mouth. She slobbered on them while stroking his hard cock. She had to use two hands because one wouldn't fit around its girth. Eagerly, she used her hands to direct his cock to her mouth, opening wide and letting him control the strokes.

Ryan used her throat like a pussy. He thrust in and out, causing Kat to gag and spit. Her eyes moistened, and tears streamed from their corners. But she wasn't uncomfortable. Just the opposite. She put her hands behind his muscular ass and pulled him into her face harder, deeper. For five minutes, it was a vicious, relentless wave of oral that left Kat a groaning, writhing mess. Her clit was on fire, and she frigged herself right to the brink of orgasm but wouldn't let herself crest.

"I need you," she finally gasped, "inside me. Fuck me like a goddamn rag doll. Throw me around. I need it!"

Ryan was somewhat in disbelief. Most girls couldn't take his cock at full force. But Kat had no issues. She even relished it and egged him on. It was a rare treat for him, and so he took her at face value on wanting to be pounding. He pulled her off the bed, easily and simply for someone of his physical strength, and flipped her over. He lifted her up and impaled her on his cock, exerting no more effort than pouring a cup of coffee.

"Oh my fuck!" Kat cried out. "That's it, stud."

And Kat realized Ryan had avoided kissing her much. It made it feel a little transactional, though she didn't care. She just noticed it.

"You want it rough?" Ryan asked.

"I didn't mince words, did I?" Kat shot back in a bratty voice.

Ryan pushed her forcefully against the nearest wall, driving into her with upward thrusts that hit Kat so deeply inside that it made her feel delirious. He twisted her pierced nipples, causing her to cry out, and spewed filthy words into her mouth.

"You do fuck like a whore," he said.

"I am a whore," Kat panted. "Your whore."

"You cream so hard for big cocks," he said.

"I worship them," she replied.

Ryan found another gear and fucked Kat even more deeply. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head, and she was vaguely aware of her body crashing against the wall. She wanted to cry because it felt so good, which was the harbinger of her first orgasm. And it came out of her in a series of uncontrollable, deep moans. As her body shook, Ryan pulled her away from the wall and threw her down on the bed, never once taking his cock fully out of her cunt. She put her legs on his shoulders as he fucked her missionary now, her ass hanging off the side of the mattress, pussy juice trickling down her thighs. She came again.

"My cervix is going to be so sore tomorrow," she said, sounding almost drunk.

That only urged Ryan on. He drove deeper still, now forcing Kat's legs above her own head, driving into her and propelling her to a third orgasm. Kat was nothing more than a rag doll now, spread open, and it seemed like each time his cock retreated, it pulled out another orgasm from her.

"Fuck, you can take a pounding," Ryan said, pleased.

"You," Kat said, breathing hard and barely able to talk. "You. Your turn. I. I'm done. Can't. You. Fucking cum."

Ryan pulled out, and Kat felt absolutely hollow between her legs. Sweat glistened on her well-fucked body, and Ryan flipped her over. She whimpered but climbed to her knees, pushing her ass back toward him, knowing and wanting what would come next.

"You want to see my tight little asshole, don't you?" she said, a low, seductive note creeping into her voice.

Ryan responded by pushing a finger up to the second knuckle inside her anus.

"Yes, you dirty boy," Kat sighed. "You're thinking about putting it in, aren't you?"

Ryan only grunted. He focused on long, deliberate strokes for the full length of his cock as he pumped in and out of Kat's pussy. It was leaking juices, lubricating her, but not preventing her tight hole from greedily sucking him in with each thrust.

"You want to make me gape," she continued. "You want to see if it was a fluke. Well, it's not a fluke. I'm such an anal whore. I've never had a dick I couldn't swallow up my ass. What do you think of that?"

Ryan had been on the brink, and Kat's dirty talk sent him spinning. He cried out, a primal, massive scream that filled the room and must have carried beyond. Kat reached between her legs, seeking his balls with her hand and squeezed. His load of sperm was massive, the thick cream pushing out of Kat's pussy as Ryan's final, long strokes shot the next round inside of her. When he stropped, Kat still felt like the bed was moving. Her ears rang from Ryan's orgasmic screams. He tumbled off of her, lying on the bed next to her. Their chests heaved, nearly in unison.

"Fuck," he said.

"Yeah," Kat said sleepily.

It had been a great, hot fuck, but Kat felt something missing. The connection. The intimacy. She wanted John there. Her first thought was telling him about it, but then she felt bad. She shouldn't be playing without him there. Then she admonished herself that it had been John's idea. That was the whole point of this night, a chance at final self-exploration to see whether they were ready for the commitment of marriage.

"I know you wanted my ass," Kat said finally.

"Yeah," Ryan said. "But I feel like that's not kosher without John here."

"Yeah," Kat said. "I was thinking the same thing."

"This was fun," Ryan said, sitting up. "And you're really cool, Kat. But, like, I'm going to respect the rules. I'll respect your relationship. Because it would be fun to be able to do this from time to time."

"I appreciate that," Kat said, pushing herself halfway up on her elbows. A huge stream of cum leaked out of her. "Because you are super fun, Ryan. I love that dick. And it would be fun to be able to keep playing. I totally agree."

"I feel the same way," he said. "It's nice to once in a while have somebody who can take me at full throttle."

"And that's something I need," she said.

What Kat didn't say, however, was that she needed it within the confines of their rules. She realized that, in the past, one of her greatest sexual thrills was cheating. It's how she had found John. It was partly what made her love John -- the thrill of sneaking around, being naughty, not getting caught. But that was from an era when Kat didn't feel the same level of commitment. She looked back on her behavior with a Tommy or a David Johnson and cringed. They paled in comparison -- charm, sexual ability, cock size -- to the likes of Ryan. Now, the only thing she craved more than the kind of unbridled, submissive fuck that Ryan had just given her was stability, the love of her family, and of her relationships. Ryan's cock wouldn't be any fun at all if she was sneaking around to get it. It would spoil it for her.

"So, back to the party?" Ryan said.

Kat smiled. His work here was done and so was hers. She had gotten what she needed, and she hadn't expected it to be something so much more than just a hard fuck from a massive cock. It was validation. Somehow, through all the poor decisions in her past, she had reached a place of peace and openness. She had everything she needed. It was funny to think it started with transparency, just like John had said so many times in the past, back when she still had stupid impulses.

"Yeah," she said. "I'm going to need a couple lines, or I'll fall asleep!"

Ryan was already pulling his clothes back on. Kat found her dress. She sat up and caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror above the dresser. She wasn't a whore. Not anymore. She could still be the Kitty Kat, and she loved to embrace that side of her. But when she saw her reflection, the first thing she thought was, "I'm ready to be Mrs. Cameron."

* * *

Katie stood to the side of the front entryway as Rita greeted Stephanie.

"I'm so glad you made it!" Rita said happily. "I'm going to need someone to pal around with tonight."

Stephanie's eyes got wide as she stepped inside. The party was thumping, and she immediately saw two familiar faces in Cecily and Vic. Well, they were only familiar from having seen them on screen. She couldn't believe she was looking at them, live and in-person.

"It's good to see you again," Katie said, stepping forward with a bit of trepidation.

She was nervous. Rita had made her wait, teasing her for ten minutes, until Stephanie arrived. She didn't want anyone else to greet her friend for fear she might be scared off with an unfamiliar group.

"Make yourself at home," Rita said. "There are lines and drinks at the bar."

She gestured toward the great room, where Kayla and Ginger from Daydream were playing bartender for the moment.

"Isn't that," Stephanie said tentatively.

"Yes," Rita said, her eyes shimmering.

"I've seen some of her, you know, scenes," Stephanie said and blushed.

"She's even more fun in person," Rita said.

Katie made eye contact with Rita and shuffled her feet. She smoothed down the shiny fabric of her white cocktail dress. It was short, above mid-thigh, and only covered one shoulder, which tied in a dramatic bow. Her breasts nearly spilled out of the top because of the built-in push-up bra.

"Okay, you go say hi to Kayla and get some refreshments," Rita instructed Stephanie. "I've got to run Katie over to Juliet's house really, really quickly. But I'll be right back, and I'm going to need some blow. Don't wait for me. It'll just be a second!"

Before Stephanie could protest, Rita whisked Katie outside the front door and down the walkway.

"Sorry, sweetie," Rita said.

"It's okay," Katie said. "I'm just anxious."

"I know," Rita said coyly. "I've been insufferably quiet about my plan."

"Not even a little hint?" Katie said.

"What's the point?" Rita said. "You're almost there! The big reveal!"

She laughed vivaciously. Rita's white dress clung to her like a second skin. It hung from her by impossibly thin spaghetti straps and plunged seductively into her cleavage, giving a sumptuous view of her interior side boob. She held out her hand, and Katie took it. They walked as quickly as they could in five-inch heels. When they arrived at Juliet's, Rita guided them toward the guest house.

"Here we are," she said, her voice still sing-song and bright.

"No hint?" Katie said again.

"My lips are sealed," Rita said and leaned in to kiss her. Then she whispered, "You're going to thank me later. That's all I'm going to tell you. No need to knock. Go right in."

And, just as quickly as she had taken her away from their house, Rita was gone, click-clacking back up the walkway to her own night of adventures. Katie took a deep breath, put her hand on the warm steel door handle, and turned.

The first thing Katie noticed was music playing. It was a ballad, slow-tempoed and melodic. She recognized Riley's singing voice immediately. Momentarily, she closed her eyes and mouthed the next line of lyrics.

"It's okay if you sing along," a male voice said.

Katie's eyes flickered open and came to rest on a figure standing at the bar in the kitchen. It was Henry. He was wearing board shorts and a t-shirt, along with a wickedly bright smile.

"Henry, oh my god!" Katie said.

They both walked toward each other and embraced in a hug. Henry lingered for a moment, letting his hands smoothly run up the sides of Katie's body. It made her shudder.

"Riley is just finishing up getting ready," he said. "She said we should get the refreshments going."

He glanced over his shoulders, and Katie immediately felt more relaxed when she saw the pile of cocaine.

"Why don't you make us some lines," Henry suggested, "and I'll pop some bubbly. That sound good?"

His charm was effortless. His questions were statements. Katie couldn't help but feel a tingle between her legs.

"I always like to play to my strengths," Katie said with a smile and threw herself into the task of cutting lines from the pile of coke. There had to be at least ten perfect, pillowy grams on the tray.

Henry took three Champagne coupés and lined them up on the bar, inches from where Katie worked with a carbon fiber card. He pulled out a magnum of Dom Perignon from an ice bucket and struggled a bit with it.

"Do you need some help?" Katie teased, tapping the card loudly to announce she had finished laying out a dozen lines in record time.

Henry had a determined look on his face, his tongue peeking out the left corner of his mouth. The bottle exploded with a loud pop, and vapor rose from the opening of the bottle. He poured two glasses, dropped the bottle back in the ice, and carried them around the bar before handing one to Katie. They clinked glasses and each took a long sip.

"To tonight," Henry finally said, his face inching closer to Katie's.

She shifted on the bar stool, swinging her legs so they were closer to him. He set down his glass and put his hand under Katie's chin, lifting it. His lips felt like sugar-flavored pillows on hers. She searched for the bar to put down her own glass, and he helped her. Their tongues met, and Henry let a hand glide up her thigh, touching the soft, inviting upper flesh.

"Shouldn't we wait for Riley?" Katie asked, her breath hot against Henry's face.

"It's so hard," he said, shifting his weight. His crotch brushed against Katie's exposed thigh, and she felt his erection through his shorts. "But you're probably right."