Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 52

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe some lines?" Katie suggested, reaching for her glass again and taking a swig.

"Well, Riley did say refreshments," Henry said with a smirk. "Maybe a couple off of you? Your dress is awfully low cut."

"You can do a line off my tits, Henry," Katie said, licking her lips.

He didn't hesitate. He scooped a large bump and left it on the round crest of Katie's left breast. He didn't even bother to use a straw, just snorted it right up and licked her skin. While he did, his hand found his way between her legs again, only this time he plunged a finger inside her. Katie gasped at the unexpected pleasure. But he removed it right away. The digit glistened when he pulled it out. He considered it for a moment before sucking it clean with his mouth.

"Like watermelon," he said and flashed his pop star smile.

"And just as wet," Katie said.

She turned her attention to the cocaine and quickly inhaled the two biggest lines. They helped steady her. She felt like she could lose control at any moment, and she didn't want to get into ... whatever might happen that evening before Riley was even there. She didn't have to wait long. As the numbness spread across her face, Katie heard the familiar voice behind her.

"I hope you didn't wait for me to start the party!" Riley said.

"No, babe," Henry said and kissed her. "But just a little bubbly and some blow."

"Hmm," Riley said, licking her lips. "And maybe a little taste of Katie?"

"A little," Henry said, his voice trailing off.

"Well, it's time to ramp up the fun," Riley said. "A lot!"

The pop star attacked the coke hard and fast. Her tight, short jeans skirt rode up her hips, and so did the hem of the button-down shirt she wore that was tied to reveal her midriff. Henry leered at Katie's tits while his girlfriend snorted two lines.

"God, that shit is so good," Riley said, rising up again. "I've never liked cocaine so much."

She turned to Henry and handed him the straw.

"Here, babe," she said, then turned her attention to Katie.

Riley grabbed both Katie's hands, like they were cheerleaders in the hallway at high school. She smiled at her and seemed to be wanting to jump up and down.

"We are going to have so much fun tonight," Riley told her.

"I can't believe I'm here," Katie said, smiling back.

"Well, someone has to help me play with Henry's big dick," Riley said and giggled conspiratorially.

"Whatever you want to do," Katie said sweetly.

Henry snorted his lines.

"No, Katie!" Riley said happily. "This is about you! Whatever you want! We're celebrating you tonight!"

Katie fumbled for words. She was flattered and nervous.

"Oh, um, well," she said. "I mean, I like everything." She laughed nervously. "It's just cool to hang out."

She had been looking down at the floor, playing with her fingernails and hadn't noticed Riley stepping closer to her.

"Well, maybe I'll give you a hint about what I want to do tonight," Riley said.

Her lips, coated in stunningly bright red lipstick, touched Katie's tentatively at first. She grabbed her hands again, and Katie opened her mouth slightly, kissing Riley back. The awkwardness melted away. Their tongues touched, then danced. Their bodies pressed together.

"See, I can kiss a girl and like it, too," Riley said with a giggle.

"Fuck, you girls are so fucking hot," Henry said, running a hand through his famously thick hair.

"I think Katie wants your dick, baby," Riley said.

"I mean, god," Katie said, the cat still holding her tongue. "Yeah, I want that dick. I'm such a slut sometimes."

"Should we suck it together?" Riley suggested.

Katie nodded, and Riley put her hand behind her head and kissed her again. The girls saw Henry's board shorts fall to the floor. His cock, a solid seven inches, was equal in circumference at least. He stroked it a couple times to make sure it was fully hard, and Katie led the charge in falling to her knees. Riley followed a moment later, her eyes boring into Katie's, her red lips slightly parted.

"I think Henry likes that I can barely fit him in my mouth," Riley said.

"Can I suck it?" Katie asked.

"You can do anything you want," Riley said.

The cocaine and Katie's innate sexual wantonness took charge. She gripped Henry's shaft by the base with both hands, her petite fingers dwarfed by his thickness. She swirled her tongue around the tip, then opened her mouth as widely as her jaw would allow. She almost took the whole thing before she gagged slightly and pulled back.

"Oh, shit!" Riley said. "Girl, you can suck a dick!"

Katie coughed and laughed.

"Fuck, don't stop," Henry said plaintively. "That felt amazing."

Katie sucked on him again, and Riley tugged at her dress, letting her hands roam around Katie's curves. She relished in gagging on Henry's cock. It was so thick, it stretched her mouth to the limit, making her cheeks feel sore. She noticed Henry staring at her tits, so she changed tactics and shoved his cock between them, thrusting up and down and squeezing them together.

"Shit, that feels so good," Henry moaned.

Riley's beautifully manicured hands explored Katie's crevices, teasing her wet pussy lips between her thigh gap. It made Katie gasp.

"I love your fingers," she told Riley.

The three bodies became a tangled mess in front of the bar, and the hardwood floor wore on the girls' knees. Regardless, Katie seemed insatiable for Henry's cock, sucking it again now and showing no signs of letting up. Riley got up, though, and hit the coke again. Then she kissed her boyfriend.

"How's she doing, babe?" Riley asked him.

"Incredible," Henry replied.

Katie gave muffled grunts of approval.

"Do you want to test drive her pussy?" Riley asked next. "It feels so fucking tight. You're going to split her wide open."

"Let's do it," Henry said.

"And you know what I want, don't you, baby?" Riley continued.

"Yes," he said.

Katie and Henry helped themselves to more lines before the three of them tumbled into the bedroom. The evening might have been a celebration of Katie, but it certainly appeared that Riley was in charge. She positioned the scene. Henry lay in the middle of the bed. Katie straddled him, ready to ride him. Riley stripped down, revealing a flawless body that showed her dedication to working out. It was more of an obsession, really, and one not driven by anything other than the vain desire to never give tabloids any fodder about her physically. She retained a landing strip that belied the blonde hair on her head, but she put her slender frame above Henry's mouth.

"Let's do the damn thing," Riley said with a smile as she settled her hips onto Henry's face.

At the same time, Katie lowered her sopping wet pussy onto Henry's cock. It was deliciously thick, spreading her wide, to the point where it almost hurt. She cried out in satisfaction as she impaled herself on him. Riley had closed her eyes but then quickly opened them to watch the penetration. She was fascinated by it.

"Doesn't it feel good?" she said.

"It does," Katie said, nodding. "So fucking good."

Katie leaned forward, allowing almost all of Henry's length to pull out of her pussy. This had the additional effect of putting her face-to-face with Riley. The girls kissed, lightly at first but then more persistently. Katie moved her hips with great skill and ease, allowing her to fuck Henry leisurely while also not losing lip contact with Riley. She was in heaven. But something happened to Katie as she gave herself to the pleasurable haze of cocaine and sex. She forgot who her partners were. She stopped being intimidated by them. She was just herself, Katie, the sweet, fiery, insatiable sexpot who loved nothing more than a night of unbridled fucking.

Riley ceased to be Riley, the most famous pop star on the planet, to her. She explored her mouth and appreciated Riley as a good kisser. She sucked on her breasts, playing with her nipples, because they were irresistibly gorgeous. She raised and lowered her hips on Henry's cock because it was just the right length and almost too thick in a way that made her cum hard and repeatedly. She encouraged him to smack her ass harder because she liked it. She told Riley to bite her nipples because it felt good. It wasn't a threesome with arguably the most famous pop culture couple on the planet. It had become just another night of Katie feeding the sexual beast that lived inside her, craving its next adventure.

And Henry and Riley loved it. The best -- and rarest -- escape for them was to find someone who wouldn't be in awe of the scenario. Riley had suspected Katie would wind up that way. She couldn't have been more correct in her prediction. So when Henry announced that he was close and asked Katie to titty fuck him to finish, it wasn't a surprise that he shared a knowing look with Riley. They nodded at one another.

Katie got on her knees, while Henry sat at the edge of the bed. Riley held Katie's hair back, and Henry let Katie do the work, bouncing up and down on her knees as her tits jerked him off. It was a new and excellent feeling for him, and it wasn't long before bucked his hips up, pushed Katie back slightly, and arced a series of milky ropes all over her face, neck, and chest. His body shook when he was finished, and he loved that Katie pulled her tits to her mouth to lick up his essence. Riley dragged a finger across an errant shot that had landed on Katie's shoulder and tasted Henry for herself.

"The pineapple is working out, babe," she said seductively.

"That was so fucking good," Henry said, panting.

"You both are amazing," Katie said, not even hinting at cleaning herself up.

"Let's get some more blow!" Riley suggested, as bubbly as ever. "I think we may have some things to discuss."

Panic struck Katie instantly. Had she done something wrong? Taken too much control? Been too bossy or greedy about her own pleasure?

"Yeah," Henry agreed. "Business things."

Katie's heart was still beating hard, but she put her fears behind her. Nude, they returned to the main living area of Juliet's guest house, and shared another round of cocaine.

"We need to get stuff this quality for the tour," Riley said.

"I bet Jess can hook it up," Katie volunteered, eager to please.

"We're actually looking to lock down all the last details of the tour," Henry said.

"Yeah," Riley agreed. "It's hard to believe we kick off the U.S. leg next month."

"Well, I'm happy to talk to Jess," Katie said.

"That would be great," Henry said.

"But I think you can also help us with something else," Riley said.

She had stepped close to Katie again and twirled a finger through her cascades of blonde hair.

"Sure, anything," Katie said. "I mean, I'm not sure what I could possibly offer, but I'd love to!"

Riley chuckled.

"Should I tell her, babe?" she said, looking at Henry lustfully. "Or do you want to?"

"You do it, babe," Henry said, and he absently ran a hand over his cock and balls.

"What?" Katie said, bewildered and high.

"We were doing some rehearsals this week," Riley said. "And I realized something that had been bothering me for a while. On at least half the setlist, things didn't seem right. The sound was off."

"Thin," Henry added.

"Exactly," Riley said, sniffing briefly. "And I realized usually I use three backup singers, not two."

Katie looked at her blankly.

"So I need another one," Riley said, trying to spell it out for her. "I heard you've been doing great. I know your voice is gorgeous. And I think you'd be perfect."

"For what?" Katie said, her brain not processing it.

"Duh, silly," Riley said, grabbing Katie's hands in hers for the third time that night. "Be my third backup singer. Come on tour with us!"