All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Katie Ch. 03'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Kissing Rita after she’s played cleanup vacuum, no, never. Taking Katie back after rimming some old rocker’s asshole, no , never. Divorced! Eating pussy at a swing party, no, no, no.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That was a wonderful 5 stars grand opening of the play pen and what should be a sexual paradise. Fun times and some fucking hot and cum filled sex.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Damn good shit and hot as fuck sex that is wicked fun.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Five stars for a great story that hits all the great points of enjoyable porn.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

More of this great smutfest and the hottest wet 5 star fuck holes around. The sluts are back to being the nasty cumdumps that make us beg to see them taken by powerful cocks.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm also no fan of getting cream or rim residue from my wives, they hate morning breath but this somehow seems normal? Kat's addiction to dp is going to lead to trouble, it's unavoidable. Jess is the most timid of them all of sudden, incredibly weird and unbelievable. Technically you can call Jess the boss of all the sexual activities, especially the sex business part but John has paid for everything, primarily as investor and he owns all the real estate from Houston to LA at least. I've never heard the author tell exactly what kind of revenue John is getting while indulging in every business idea Jess has and paying for it. While the author has been a creative writer with fantasies in past books, the money that is being generated from sexual activities activities is as good as invisible while John is taking insane risks, both legal and financial. 30 people paying for membership while you paid at least 35 million to purchase the properties and modifying it is a joke in terms of accounting. I'd like the writer to make an accurate list of net worth and revenue at the very least for the family of 5 but hopefully also for the people who are involved in their businesses. Since John seems to generate a lot of money because of his unique way of financing his movie projects, especially since the stars and movies + Petey are generally the best in the world I don't think it's wise to let competing companies into their extravagant and discreet club. Furthermore since the success only seems to be building with more and bigger projects, shouldn't it be possible that John gets an offer to buy his company and reach a billion in net worth? I also think it's time for a lot of drama and a radical shift for at least a while. I've some things percolating, but only if the writer can be inspired to do so.

LiveLocalLateBreakingLiveLocalLateBreaking5 months agoAuthor

I love the idea of pulling back the curtain on the money. It's something I keep an accounting of in my head as I go, but I've never really explicated here before. And, inevitably, some drama will have to come along, won't it?! Stay tuned!

Qwer12Qwer125 months ago

This is a fun 5 Star story with great characters having a great time and having the sexual experiences of a lifetime and the fan loving it. And the drama is always ready to pop and does come up and makes it a blast for all. Every chapter has fu hidden hints of things to come. Top shelf entertainment and some of the best on the site. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ready for big cum filled cocks to pump loads of alpha cum into the nasty wet cunts of these hot will cock sleeves. Time for hard ass fucking of begging whores.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I think all the hot ladies have a Cum Fetish one way or another as much as they take in their three holes and on their bodies.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I think this pet should be trouble....she won't just submit...she needs Heroin!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You write excellent stories. Time to get posting again. Don't let one troublemaker bully you into stopping. You obviously care about ratings, if you ignore the culprit, he'll go away.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES