All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Katie Ch. 09'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Qwer12Qwer1220 days ago

5 Stars of cum filled entertainment for this fun group of sexual enthusiasts and they recover and party on. Love that it has the girls calling theirselves cum sluts and cum dumpsters and happy they are getting back in the groove. And little teases of future parties upcoming that should be a fun time for all. Well done. Keep pushing their limits. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

This was a nice chapter, a true effort towards rehabilitation. You've made some errors in your writing in the first section. I like how commited the wives have been. I also like the ideas of the own plane + yacht but it feels rushed. Furthermore I know you want to make this chain your last I just hope you don't make it too short because it will diminish the entire storyline and there are still a lot of things that should happen before you end it. It seems that party time comes closer and closer which seems like a good idea. John has a lot of partying to catch up on and they should all go out with a bang! Stephanie, London + her aunt, Juliet + Riley, Chrystal & Bianka are just some of the examples, but those are to be expected. John should also have some unexpected surprises like Shelly, Nicole, Kelly and even more women from the past but perhaps also some strange. Unexpected plots are currently missing in my opinion, which you implemented very well initially.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Brilliant! Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Well worth the wait and very hot and wet sexual playtime.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Fabulous chapter that exceeded expectations with the best sexual recovery that a stud could hope for.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Fucking wild nasty cum filled cock sleeves wanting to be released to big had cocks is 5 star fun. More of Henry and Katie’s dark kink.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Fucking awesome of five star sex.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Rita needs to be ready to clean cum filled pussies and hard cocks to get her quart of tasty cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
376 Followers
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES