All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 19'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am addicted

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No, no, no, why did you do that? It’s too nasty, wrong, weird, gross.

Great story until the end part. Again John is cucked and eating cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not a fan. Have loved the series, but not this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Every time Kat gets involved with a guy she takes on a submissive streak that causes her to submit to anything the man wants, even at her own identity or wellbeing. If John is going to kiss Kat after all that he should have rimmed and sucked Stephen himself.

I think Kelly is way too involved in setting up and manipulating this whole situation. She is definitely behind the scenes pulling the strings.

I guess Juliet lied to John about rarely doing anal. She took Stephen’s cock in the ass so easily, unlike the bathtub scene with John,

I can’t imagine kissing Kat after what she did. Even if I loved someone I just couldn’t do it. If she tried to kiss me I think I would be so freaked I would punch her in the mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That is some of the wildest and dirtiest fucking ever. So many different things happening and so much fucking. The degrading acts are wild. So wild that they are being forced to submit and do it willingly. Fuck it was hot.

Qwer12Qwer12about 2 years ago
No Words Can Describe How Fun That Was

OMG! Five star entertainment and a 5 Star sex scene. Everything in this chapter pegged out the excitement meter. Top Shelf writing and storying telling. The fun twist of who is in control of this weekend is coming out quickly. The Texans are in for a wild and crazy time it appears. The kitchen sex event was so well done and then with all the little submissions and the easy way the Hollywood folks took over. HOT! I love how dirty Kat was made to be and to submit and then be told come here and be Juliet clean up bitch. Yes can you say STARSTRUCK. Let the fun begin. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot as shit fucking and controlling sluts for pleasure. Excellent chapter to a great book. Nasty what Kat just did on her own. She is groupie for sure now. All may be. Give up all their holes to stud juice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Either this weekend adventure is some kind of initiation into and exclusive club, or the foursome need to do some serious soul searching!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stephan is letting John know that he owns Kat. She is his subservient bitch. By getting John to kiss Kat after, Stephan is letting John know that he is even further near the bottom. A total power move.

Kat always does messed up stuff with her boyfriends and becomes crazy submissive. This time she is showing John she is in charge. Power shifts are fine, but this is a total humiliation. A game too far I would say.

After this weekend John should be able to do what he wants with whomever he wants, even Nicole. I’d move her in and Kat out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just had time to finished this chapter. Very fun read and fun sexy stuff. So now to some the comments that are posted. I must say, OK small little minded children just chill, and take a chill pill and plese return to the Disney Plus channel that you must normally watch. This is a sex story site so there are all sorts of groups. Are you this offended by the 20 stories a day published about incest? That would seem to be more of your concern? Great Story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent chapter love when the girls submit so fully

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lots of power play indeed! So far, John is losing big time. Can his relationship with Kat ever be the same?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

His own fault he said there are no rules, I never would have done it and I would punish Juliet severely for it later!

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB4 months ago

John is a dickhead

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES