All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 22'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was a hot sexy return to the hooker house. And a new piece of hot young ass and pussy to be fucked. She loves football players. Should make the next football party even more fun. Hoping this years football fuck festivals are the nastiest and darkest ever. Get some whores fucked up good and rough. Cum buckets.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

All of these whores and none of them use a needle. I think it would be an erotic escalation...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love the way that you convey so much information with so few words; and you do it with a natural sound to the dialogue! Excellent writing, and a very chapter, too. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A new slut that likes rough sex and getting fuck. Good addition. Hope the football parties are back to a more intense nasty vile fucking of pussies by alpha football cocks. Rough sex. Last season got a little to tame. Hope they are hornier this year.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Like the author says absolutely top-shelf!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES