All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 23'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great plan for next 3 chapters for 1 on 1 time. The romance at the core of all debauchery makes this series so enjoyable.

Qwer12Qwer12about 2 years ago
Great Idea Of The 1 on 1’s

Love this little sections of the one on ones and time together to know the main players just a little better. Fun storytelling. And we usually have some hot nasty sexual adventures explode on to the scenes right after this as well. Now that is always a lot of sexual excitement. Just good entertainment. Crystal is coming into her own and always there are fun little hints of things to come. 5 Stars. Cheers and keep up this great story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Refreshing new chapter, good writing! The love between Kat, Rita and John is absolutely genuine, I can't say the same about Jess at all. She is a wild child who will never be emotionally available, grow up and be truly committed. I wouldn't be surprised if her actions eventually leads to the total destruction of this unusual family.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very nice dialogue, but Kat shouldn't make promises she can't keep! There's no way in hell she will ever fulfill herself proclaimed vow and the author should know better, it makes the story highly irritating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES