Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 28

Story Info
Bianka likes fast cars; John takes her for a test drive.
2k words
4.75
4.8k
6

Part 140 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Time to start putting together the lineup of bored housewives for the Infinity agency! First up, after a little football party aftermath, is Bianka. This will lead to a lot more fun!

* * *

"Oh god, please, John!" Rita cried. "Please! I need your cum! Cum in me! Cum in me!"

Jess reached out and squeezed my balls, which sent my hips into a final, bucking frenzy. Improbably, I managed to shoot a decent load inside of her. It was my third orgasm in two hours. My body was slick with sweat, and it dripped off my brow. Rita, legs spread wide and held back near her head, gazed up at me lovingly as she felt my sperm spread inside her.

"I needed that," she said when I collapsed next to her and caressed her breasts.

We glanced over at Jess and Kat next to us. Jess was on the bottom, Kat on the top as they sixty-nined, eating my previous two loads of cum out of one another. After a long, spectacular night at the football party, I knew I was finally spent. My cock had nothing more to give.

"Who wants a little more cum?" Rita asked, but Kat was already climbing between her thighs.

"There is never enough cum," Kat said.

Jess looked on with a grin. She smiled at me warmly.

"That was some party, huh?" Jess said.

"Incredible," I said.

"So good," Rita moaned, lengthening the sounds of the vowels.

I moved next to Jess and kissed her.

"I'm surprised you didn't at least fuck Johnny last night," I said.

"I wanted to save my pussy for you," Jess said, kissing me back. "And it's not like I didn't blow five guys." She laughed.

"There were good vibes," I said.

"Having the wives there made it even more fun," Jess said. "They were such a good time."

"The new guys were great, too," I said.

"Crystal and Katie became stars," Jess said.

Kat had finished cleaning up Rita's pussy, and said, "I'm so glad we took a vacation day."

"I don't know if I've ever done that much cocaine," Rita said.

"I'm so glad we switched to booty bumps," Jess said.

"Although doing another one at 4 a.m. might not have been the best idea," Kat added.

We all laughed. It had been a deeply memorable night. But as great as it was to relive it, I glanced at my watch and realized I had to get moving.

"I better take a shower," I said. "I've got lunch with Crystal's housewife friend."

"Which one is this?" Kat asked.

"Bianka, the brunette," I said.

"She's really cute," Jess said. "I want you to recruit the shit out of her. If I could have a couple of lonely housewife types at the agency?" She gave a shudder of excitement.

"I'll help you shower up," Rita volunteered.

"I'll get you some coke to help wake you up," Kat offered. Then she added wrly, "And keep you up."

"I'll pick out your outfit," Jess said.

"You girls take such good care of me," I said. "This is the best fucking life." I bellowed the last sentence. I couldn't remember having been happier.

* * *

I met Bianka at a fast-casual restaurant that had good food and a solid wine selection. She wore a knee-length, flowing, flower-patterned skirt and a conservative top. She kept her lush brown hair down, and I was struck by how clear her face was. She was extremely pretty. A pure natural beauty.

We hugged hello, and made some small talk. I asked Bianka if she was ready to order, and she said she only wanted some wine. That was fine with me. I got a bottle and suppressed a chuckle when she took the gum out of her mouth and folded it into a napkin when I poured her a glass. Over the next hour, I realized just how much of a brunette, non-enhanced copy of Crystal she was.

"So, like, Crystal told me about that party last night," she said. "It sounded like crazy fun."

"Oh, they are so much fun," I said. "But when you've got football players and girls and cocaine, you can pretty much guarantee fun."

"It sounds like when I was at A&M in college," Bianka said. "Probably with less cocaine." She smiled and lowered her voice. "Hey, do you have any?"

I smiled. I had brought a bullet just to be on the safe side.

"I might," I said quietly, then pressing it against her thigh underneath the table. She dropped her hands and took it from me. She hid it in her palm and dropped it into her purse.

"I'm going to stop into the ladies' room," she said.

While waiting on Bianka to come back, I got a text message from Crystal.

"My husband was so mad I didn't come home last night," she wrote. "I told him I was with my girlfriends." She added laughing and eggplant emojis.

"Bianka said you had fun," I said.

"I didn't even tell her the good stuff!" Crystal responded. "Have fun with her. She wants to play."

I was smiling when Bianka returned, poised and with shining eyes.

"So how come you want to play outside your marriage?" I asked, seeing if being direct rattled her.

Bianka didn't bat an eye.

"My husband works, drinks, and prays," she said. "Then he asks for forgiveness for the drinking. Then he works and drinks and prays. When he found out I can't have kids, he lost interest."

"I'm sorry," I said.

"I made my peace with that," she said. "The Lord has his plan for me."

"And does that plan include fun with a guy like me?" I said, unable to contain the sarcastic comment.

"Crystal has told me you're nice and a total blast," she said. "I'm not sure I'm ready to do everything she does. But I could use some fun. I'm too young to go into hibernation."

"What are you not sure you're ready for?" I asked.

"The escorting," Bianka said. "Crystal made it sound like so much fun. And I sure could use some extra money. My husband keeps me on an allowance."

"Well, why don't we have some fun, and see where it goes from there?" I proposed.

"Can we do it in your car?" she asked. "Crystal told me that's the first place you hooked up with her."

"You want to follow exactly in Crystal's footsteps, huh?" I said.

"Yeah, I kind of do," Bianka said.

"Well, I hope you swallow then," I said with a chuckle.

"It's been a long time," Bianka said. "But I do." She locked her big, beautiful, brown eyes on me. "I'm not as innocent as Crystal was when you first got hold of her."

"Oh really?" I asked, uncertain whether I was actually surprised.

"I was kind of a party girl in college," she said. "But then I found Christ again, and I became a good girl."

"I'm not really a fan of good girls," I said. "So why don't we see if there's any of that party girl left inside you."

We went to the Maserati, and Bianka was gushing over it. She loved cars, she said, especially fast cars. So I took her on a little drive, just a few minutes to show off the engine. But I wanted to get down to business. I navigated to a quiet residential area and found an inconspicuous place to park. I killed the engine but left the AC on. I smiled at Bianka, who was chewing a fresh piece of gum, the same minty brand Crystal favored. She took it out, put it in the wrapped, and dropped it in her purse. At the same time, she pulled out the coke bullet.

"Here, I should give this back to you," she said.

"What if I told you that you can keep it?" I said.

"Are you serious?" she asked.

I smiled. Crystal's catch phrase, I realized, seemed to just be the vernacular of her suburb.

"I have so much more where that came from," I said.

"Oh my gosh, thank you," she said. "Do you want a little? I'm going to have a little more. I can't help it."

She took a couple bumps and offered it to me. I was still tired from the previous night's debauchery, so I gladly accepted. My cock was stirring again. I loved fucking a cheating wife, and Bianka straddled the line between naughty and innocent beautifully, from what I could tell so far.

I leaned over and kissed her. Her mouth was wet and enthusiastic. She kept her eyes open and gazed into mine as we made out. I let my hand wander between her thighs, which were soft and warm.

"I can't believe you got me wet just from kissing," she said.

I moved my hand higher, feeling the smooth, satin fabric of her panties. I slipped a finger around the edge of them and felt her wet lips, along with a surprisingly full, prickly bush.

"You are wet," I said, then pushing things a little further. I pulled back from her mouth and licked my finger clean. "And sweet," I added, never breaking eye contact.

Bianka's hand had started rubbing my cock, which was back in rock-hard form.

"Do you think anyone will see us?" she asked.

"Everyone's at work," I said.

She kissed me again and then repositioned her body. She smiled and undid my pants. Her eyes got wide.

"Crystal wasn't joking," she said. "You're big."

"Bigger than your husband?" I asked.

"So much bigger than my husband," she said.

And those were the last words we exchanged for several minutes. Bianka's head disappeared in my lap, and I quickly came to the conclusion that she wasn't lying about her party girl past. While Crystal had given excellent head the very first time and shown great enthusiasm for it, it was obvious that Bianka had sucked a lot of cock. She had an urgent adoration about her method. It was wet, sloppy, and loud. She held eye contact with me as much as possible. She took me down her throat easily. She moaned with pleasure when I pushed her head down onto my cock, and she groaned with delight when my fingers found her clit and started playing.

She fondled my balls and never let up, applying perfect pressure and using her mouth like a pussy on my cock. It was great head, and Bianka was beautiful. This could be a lot of fun. I warned her that I was going to cum, and she never let up for a moment. She simply grunted with approval and twirled her tongue around the tip of my cock as I came in her mouth. She swallowed, sat back up, and smiled.

"How'd I do?" she asked, the smile and sparkle in her eyes already betraying that she knew the answer.

"Your husband is a jackass," I said. "But that's to my benefit. If you're up for it, we could have a lot of fun together. A lot."

"I'm up for it," Bianka said. "If you can keep up."

"Trust me," I said. "That won't be a problem."

She put a fresh piece of gum in her mouth, and I could tell she contemplated taking another bump off the bullet.

"You'd be amazing if you worked with Crystal, too," I said. "At the agency, I mean."

"I don't know," Bianka said. "Sex for money just seems so sinful."

"You just sucked my cock for coke," I said crassly.

"No I didn't," she said flatly. "I sucked your dick because I like it. The coke is just a nice little bonus."

In that instant, I knew Bianka was going to become a star attraction for Infinity. She had already made up her mind, even if she wasn't quite ready willing to admit it. My girls were onto something with this bored housewife niche. It might really work out spectacularly. Regardless, having a woman like Bianka around to play with wasn't something I was willing to turn down. I was going to enjoy the ride and see just how long it would take me to corrupt all three of her holy roller holes.