All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 28'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Qwer12Qwer12about 2 years ago
New Fun and 5 Stars

Yes some fun new meat for the table. Love the idea of the naughty housewife ladies. Whole new marketing for Jess. How does not love naive gum chewing homemakers wanting to get their easy bake ovens filled with fresh baby batter. Sweet goodness for the church ladies. Bring it on. Love the direction of the story and how so much can happen in each chapter. Thanks for your time and efforts to publish these FREE stories. Great storytelling. So as a payment you a Big Thank You. Keep up the wonderful writing and we will keep reading and enjoying. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love the way you sketched out Bianka’s personality and enthusiasm for sex! She will do great at the agency. Each chapter has been really well written, as though drawn from the day to day lives of actual people, each one complicated and with weaknesses. Each character is distinct, like a drawing by a very talented and keenly observant artist.

Please keep writing. The story just keep getting better.

I must admit it; I really look forward to seeing Kat happily pregnant with John’s first child. Then Rita. I’m not sure Jess is cut out for motherhood.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES