Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 32

Story Info
John makes a late-night football party check-in.
2k words
4.75
5k
4

Part 144 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a brief interlude, almost a stroke story, to catch up with Jess. And then we're going to get into some new additions to the Hooker House and have a little bit of a surprise coming up in the next chapter. Enjoy! As always, I love to hear your thoughts!

* * *

The next morning, Kat, Rita, and I woke up surprisingly refreshed. Jess hadn't returned from the football party, but it was only 3 a.m., so that wasn't unusual. When Kat and Rita went off to work, instead of just pulling up the video feed, I thought I'd just make a quick trip over to the Hooker House. Last night's double penetration threesome had been intense and fun, but I'd only cum once, even if it was massive and satisfying. My cock stirred at the thought of what debauchery I might find in the wee hours after the Houston team had won its second game in a row to open the season.

So I made the short drive and felt validated in my decision when I saw slivers of light behind the drawn front curtains. I parked outside the garage and went in through the front door. Inside, the music played almost at a reasonable level. My eyes immediately were drawn to Sabrina, whose legs were splayed up high like goal posts, while she got plowed by Scottie, the running back, on the couch. She smiled at me with glazed eyes, and I stared at the dolphin tattoo to the side of her breast.

The main action appeared to be out by the pool, where I could see Brittany and Alyssa each giving blowjobs to unidentified players who sat on the edge of the water. But my attention was attracted to the kitchen, where the nude figures of Alix and Katie were hunched over the tray of cocaine and snorting eagerly.

"That was hot," Alix said, rubbing some on her gums. "Fucking hot, girl."

"Seriously, that was fun," Katie said, savoring the coke as it blasted through her veins. "A little jealous he gave you more dick. I am so pent up now."

"Good thing I showed up then," I said to announce my presence.

"John!" Alix squealed and came over to hug me.

She mashed her huge tits against me, and her nipple hoops pressed against my chest. She looked up expectantly until I gave her a kiss.

"You probably want to check out the back bedroom," she whispered to me before prancing off to the pool to join the melee. I could see cum leaking down her thighs.

"Hey," Katie said.

She looked at me with a purposely crooked smile. Her eyes nearly bored through me, fueled by pure lust and cocaine. Her nipples were hard, and I drank in her body. It was uncanny how she combined curves with such a petite frame. She walked toward me with swaying hips, letting her hand run across my crotch and pushed up on her tiptoes to kiss me hello.

"You look amazing," I said.

"I think naked is my best outfit," she said.

"I couldn't agree more," I said. "So, Alix tells me I should check out what's happening in the back bedroom. Want to come?"

"I do want to cum," she said playfully. "Really, really hard. More than once."

I grabbed a handful of her bubble butt, letting a couple fingers wander over her hairless asshole.

"You're going to give it to me, aren't you?" she said as we made our way down the hallway.

"I might," I said. "I can't believe your body is all-natural."

"I'm lucky," she said. "I was born to be a fuck doll."

"I hope you're feeling dirty," I said.

"I've mostly been teasing the guys with other girls tonight," Katie said. "I don't know how I haven't gotten fucked more with so many great dicks around. It's my turn. I need to get pounded."

We passed by the open door of one bedroom, where Brittany and Gloria were servicing Johnny Burris. In the former dungeon across the hall, Shelly and the riveting Ashley, Scottie's wife, were on their knees in front of Bryce and Jordan, the safety. Behind Nicole's bedroom door, I heard her familiar cries and groans of pleasure. By the sound of her dirty talk, it seemed that she was being tag-teamed by Jonesy and Ice, the two rookies.

And that left the back bedroom. The door was slightly ajar. Katie let me take the lead. I pushed it open just a little more and very quietly. I recognized Jess immediately. Her head, buried in the bed, was the tip of a triangle that sloped upward, her ass jutting out proudly. Behind her stood Jamie, the backup quarterback, and he was fucking her with purpose. Jess was playing up her dirty talk, stroking his ego but also unable to control her joy at getting smashed by a huge cock.

"Fucking tear up my cunt!" Jess begged. "I love that big dick. Make me sore for a week, baby!"

Jess's lust for Jamie was no surprise. What was a surprise was that Crystal kneeled on the floor behind Jamie. She had her face buried in him, alternating between sucking his balls and rimming his ass. This was it, I realized. Crystal had come full circle. She had blossomed into a butterfly and was flying off into a smut-filled existence that suited her beautifully.

Katie leaned over and whispered to me. "This is so fucking hot," she said.

Her hand ran across my crotch, and I simply pushed down my shorts. Katie licked her lips. She took my hand and guided it between her thighs. She was dripping with arousal.

"Fuck me," she said in a barely perceptible voice.

Katie's body was like a magnet for me. She bent over against the short dresser that was to the left of the bedroom's entryway. It was littered in lines of cocaine. I grabbed her tiny waist and ground my crotch into the deep cleavage of her ass. Her thigh gap swallowed up my cock. I felt her hand search for my hardness underneath and, when she found it, slipped easily into her pussy. Her small body gave her an amazingly tight pussy.

"Make it rough," she demanded.

I was unceremonious in my treatment of her. I started pounding away. We made enough noise that both Crystal and Jamie looked back at us.

"Yeah, bro, get it!" Jamie exhorted me.

Crystal simply smiled, and I could see how zoned out she was. She was on more than cocaine. Probably molly, I guessed.

I was really into fucking Katie. Her pussy milked my cock. Her tits swayed dramatically every time I entered her. She needily pushed her ass back into me at each stroke, egging me on.

"I've needed dick so badly tonight," she groaned. "Fuck, I love the way you hit my clit. Shit! Don't stop! You're going to make me fucking cum!"

My focus was laserlike on Katie's pleasure. I was desperate to get her off, and my body moved in a blur in tandem with hers. Fucking a hot little coed like her was one of my favorite ego strokes. There was nothing like a perfectly taut, early-20s little slut bouncing on your cock. Her pussy veritably gushed on my cock. She started screaming as she got off, crying out in pleasure. When she calmed down, I realized that Jamie and Crystal had turned around and were staring at us. Jess lay on the bed, her legs splayed wide, gently playing with her pussy. Her lips, so impeccably smooth, were engorged and wet. Her clit protruded more prominently than I ever recalled.

"Want to switch it up?" Jamie offered.

Jess looked at me with animalistic desire. It was the same type of desire Jamie looked at Katie with. He wanted her. He wanted the tight little coed slut. I was more than happy to offer her up. I wanted my girlfriend.

"You want that cock?" I said as I slapped Katie on the ass.

"Fuck me he's hung," Katie said, speaking as if she were drooling. "Good thing I'm a size queen. Jesus, that's going to feel like a baseball bat."

The words might have betrayed hesitancy, but Katie's tone didn't. And she immediately gravitated toward the bed. Jamie pushed her down on it, and Katie simply swapped places with Jess. My blonde goddess, a wiry nymph in comparison to Katie, ran a hand through her hair and smiled as she walked toward me.

"Holy shit! You're going to wreck me!" Katie screamed as Jamie shoved his cock inside her.

Crystal went back to her oral support on the backup quarterback. Jess met me with a kiss. Her mouth tasted bitter. Her nose was red. Her eyes were bloodshot and pupils massive.

"How much coke have you done?" I asked.

"No clue," she said. "But I'm so glad to see you. I need you inside me, my love."

She pulled me out of the bedroom. The others were still occupied, so we went to a sofa in the living room. Sabrina and Scottie were still on the other side of the room, rutting away. Jess threw a leg over the back of the couch and spread herself for me.

"I want your ass," I said.

"Is that how you took Kat and Rita last night?" Jess asked.

"I did," I said. "But I'll tell you more about that later. I need to get off. Really badly."

"I was a good girl tonight," Jess said. She paused and groaned happily as my cock invaded her ass. "I was mistress of ceremonies until Jamie pulled me back there. I made sure everyone had the best time."

"I'm so proud of you, baby," I said.

Jess's ass felt amazing. It always did. She dropped a hand below us and fondled my balls. We were on cruise control, two matching puzzle pieces fucking with practiced familiarity. It felt so good. Just as I thought that, Jess spoke.

"This just feels so good," she said. "We just fit."

"I was just thinking that," I agreed.

"Jamie was nice," she said, "but I live for your dick. Fuck. Fuck! You're going to make me cum!"

I didn't want to hold back. I had been so turned on, craving more after my incredible night with Kat and Rita, that I just exploded into Jess's ass before she had even finished cumming. She put her leg down again and twirled around to me. We kissed, and she looked up at me with her violet-tinged blue eyes.

"I'm sorry I missed last night," she said.

"It's really okay, baby," I said. "But it was hot. Double-penetration with the strap on."

"Oh my god, really?" she said. "That is so hot!"

"We all missed you," I said. "Rita put it perfectly when she said it would have been better with you there."

"I'm sorry," she said.

"No, no," I said. "Don't get us wrong. You were working. Your business is legitimate, Jess. We just love you. We want to share everything with you."

"Maybe I can take my turn tonight," she said, giving me a sultry smile.

"We already planned to," I said and grinned at her. "How did the party go?"

"Couldn't have been better," Jess said. "Having the wives here makes it so much more kinky and fun. They really get into it."

"I saw Ashley was enjoying herself," I said.

Jess ignored my comment and added, "I think a couple of them were disappointed Kat and Rita weren't here."

"You mean Megan?" I said with a laugh, referring to the wife of Scottie, the running back who was fucking Sabrina still across the room.

"Yeah, she went home a little early," Jess said.

"Maybe she can join us for some fun," I said playfully.

"You liked her, didn't you?" Jess asked.

"I like them all, baby, you know that," I said.

"You're such a lech," she said.

"But I'm your lech," I said.

"And you always will be," Jess said.

We kissed, and I was content. Everything was in its place and just as it should be. Of course, that meant something was going to come along and shake things up.