All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 32'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Looked like a good start to a stroke story then once again here came the hallmark love story. Nasty fucking stopped and the love birds came out again and any dark sex was over. Whores everywhere and all we get is the same love birds over and over why do we have a bunch of whores to never be used.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dude ill reiterate that you have a nice combination of romance and debauchery. Based on the comments it seems some people wont be satisfied unless it was only smut with no story. Pure stroke stories can be fun but they can get pretty boring if they go on long enough. Your epic story works because it has shown actual character development with growing between connection John and the girls. Keep writing! I hope the account lock is a very temporary problem!

Qwer12Qwer12about 2 years ago
Yes That Was a Good Visit For John

Everyone has an opinion. Mine is was a good hot story that shows that Jess got to get some huge cock and get fucked like she loves and Crystal showed she is a fun nasty whore that likes to rim people. Nasty fun. I saw numerous whores mentioned and details of dirty and fun sex. So seems like a stroke story. And new little teasers about Jess and other things to come. 5 stars from this fan. Good shit to me. Love whores getting fuck. Keep up great story telling. Cheers.

LiveLocalLateBreakingLiveLocalLateBreakingabout 2 years agoAuthor

It's a valid comment -- and I know some of my loyal readers are a little frustrated with a more prolonged stretch of romance. I view this book as a longer one, probably on the order of 60 chapters, so I would ask you to bear with me because it's coming. You'll see more craziness starting in Ch. 35.

On that note, I've been locked out of my writing account so the next update may be a few or several days away. Thanks for your patience. I'll be writing in the interim but just need to be able to get the completed Ch. 34 posted!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

JESS IS BACK. I have wanted Jess back into the game of fucking lots of huge cocks. Time is here to get her cum dump and cock sleeve is back in use by lots of hard ones. Lots and lots of huge fucking alpha studs. Fuck on Jess

MysticMysteryMysticMysteryabout 2 years ago

I agree with Qwer12. I thought it was a great chapter, a little debauchery and a little romance. I have faith this story will have enough debauchery and romance for everyone. Keep this awesome storyline going. 5 stars. I love these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very nice!

Qwer12Qwer12about 2 years ago
Slow Burn The Best

I love the way the story is well written. Love a nice slow burn with great main characters and lots of other fun players in the mixed. As a fan it is a great sexual adventure story. Prefect and 5 stars. Cheers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES