All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 37'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Outstanding nasty fucking of whores and mind blowing sex. Five Stars. Good that all the girls got fucked and fucked good. Whores full of cocks and cum. Best yet.

Qwer12Qwer12about 2 years ago
Vegas Is Always Fucking Fun

Outstanding chapter. So many great and wonderful things in it. Well worth the wait. It is packed full of outstanding scenes not sure which is the best as they are all outstanding. Top shelf Debauchery with nasty wet sex. Needs a second or third read to get all of it. You out did yourself on this chapter. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sex and tons of it. Sluts getting feet of hard cocks. Cum everywhere. Excellent. Just wish Jess Kat and Rita could have some the joy of additional big cocks. Sad they have to stay loyal and mostly boring only getting John’s dick. Starting to get sad for them that is all they get. Better to be a real whore then them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dude this Vegas trip is amazing, worth the wait to get the new chapter. You’ve used the Juliet Lawson reveal cliffhanger a couple times but can’t say that every gets stale. I am very much looking forward to the next two chapters and then the football party!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES