Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should dump his ass," Gloria said.

"I think I'm going to," Katie said. "Work and this just doesn't leave time for him."

"Why even have a boyfriend if you just wanted to be a slut?" Crystal asked.

"It's a fair question," Katie said. "TCU was a super small school, it felt like, and I didn't want a shit reputation. The girls who slept around in my sorority were always kind of looked down upon. I didn't want to do that."

"I so would have been one of those girls," Crystal said, rolling her eyes. "Virgin until married, even though I wasn't."

"So I always wanted to have my cake and eat it, too," Katie said. "I always had a boyfriend. But I usually had two or three older guys who I'd keep around to give me what I really needed. They were always off-campus, didn't go to school."

"Having booty calls is the best," Gloria said. "John was my first booty call."

"I was wondering how you got into the cuck thing," Katie said.

"It's a total cliche," Gloria said. "It started with dirty talk. My husband fantasized about it. And I always flirted with John when I saw him around. So, one day we all happened to be at the pool. I got really wasted, and I propositioned him."

I laughed and said, "It's true. I thought she was lying at first."

"After that first time, though -- and, oh my god, we were so wasted -- I was like an addict," Gloria said. "That's when I started cheating a lot, plus I was working for Dr. V., which, I mean, that was insane."

"Wait, who's Dr. V.?" Crystal asked.

"Yeah," Katie agreed, curious.

"Oh shit, here we go," I said.

"Dr. V. was the plastic surgeon I worked for," Gloria said. "He did these beauties." She pulled off her bikini top, not that it was covering much anyway.

"He did Rita's too," I interjected.

"He was super wild but died about a year-and-a-half ago of cancer," she said. "He literally had the biggest dick I've ever seen. He only hired really hot girls in his office, and he just fucked the shit out of us. All of us."

"How big was he?" Katie asked.

"Legitimately like eleven inches," Gloria said. "I've measured it."

Katie and Crystal sat back, their eyes wide. They exchange a look of disbelief.

"Damn," Crystal said.

"What a shame he died," Katie said.

Gloria smiled, then said, "So, Crystal, aren't you going to tell John your news?"

"Oh yeah," Crystal said, running a hand through her thick hair and smacking on her trademark gum.

"What's your news?" I asked.

"Your friend, Jason, asked me out," Crystal said.

"Oh, he did?" I said, genuinely surprised.

"We've been seeing each other," Crystal said. "Like, I mean, he has a weekly appointment. But he, like, well, he asked if I wanted to hang out sometime."

"Jason is a great dude," I said.

"Would it be weird?" Crystal asked.

"Whores need love too, babe," Gloria said, and we all laughed.

"Do you want me to talk to him?" I asked.

"That would be awesome," Crystal said. "I really like him. He's my favorite client. I just wouldn't want to spoil anything."

"I don't think you would," I said. "I'll talk to him, but I'd say go for it. Jason knows what's up."

"He does?" Crystal said. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, he knows Jess is my girlfriend, and it's her agency," I said. "And he knows Kat worked for her. So he's seen that this kind of relationship can work."

"Relationship," Crystal repeated. "It sounds so weird thinking about that again."

We were interrupted by Kat and Rita, who had finished their shower and approached in gorgeous summer dresses.

"Daddy, we're going shopping," Kat said. "But you need to inspect us first."

"Do we look okay?" Rita asked.

"Stunning," I said.

"Are you positive?" Kat asked and bent over. She pulled up her dress, and I was greeted by the sparkling, green princess butt plug.

"Even better," I said. "What are you shopping for?"

"It's a surprise," Rita said, lifting the hem of her dress and showing off her red jeweled butt plug.

"Well, sounds like fun," I said.

"We'll save the fun for when we get back," Kat said with a wink, and they were off.

* * *

It was a lazy afternoon leading up to the evening's main event, the Infinity girls attending the Thunder From Down Under show at the Excalibur. Kat, Rita, and I were going to dinner instead, leaving the Hooker House crew to have their own fun. I took them to my favorite bistro on the Strip, keeping things low-key and fun. It was nice to just spend time together as a normal threesome. There were quickies in the bathroom. Not hidden bumps of coke under the table. It was just dinner.

And then our phones pinged in unison on our group text with Jess.

"It's going to be a show back at the villa," she wrote. "You should come check it out."

"I wonder what that's all about," Rita said.

"I don't know," I said.

"No clue," Kat said.

"Should we check it out?" I offered.

"Unless there's somewhere else you want to fuck us," Rita said with twinkling eyes.

Jess rarely put out teasers like this, so we were all eager to see what she had in store for the evening. The limo couldn't make the short drive back to Caesars fast enough. We could hear the party in full swing even before we got to the door of the villa. Once we walked inside, it was apparent a cacophony of smut was going down.

"No, no! That's not the whole way!" We heard Jess yell. "It has to be on his whole dick!"

When we walked into the living room, four fit, tan, and extremely erect men stood in the middle of the room. Before them, on their knees, were Katie, Crystal, and Gloria. Brittany had stood up, bending over the coffee table to scoop up some more blow. Everyone was nude. On each man's cock was a thick line of cocaine running the length of it.

"That's better," Jess said. "No shortcuts."

"This is a two-party race, girls," Alix, standing next to Jess, said.

"That's right," Jess agreed. "You have to finish the line and then blow him. Whoever makes her guy cum first wins."

"What do we win again?" Crystal asked.

"First pick on which one you want to fuck!" Alix said.

The four men, who I could only presume were dancers from Thunder From Down Under, looked at each other, grinning. They were ridiculously fit. They were all impressively hung. And they all appeared to relish the attention they were getting.

"Let's get ready, girls!" Jess said before beginning to count down. "Five ... four ... three ... two." She paused and then finished with a primal, "Snort that shit!"

Crystal and Gloria tried to break up their lines into two, taking half before switching nostrils. Brittany, a real pro, had no problem snorting the whole thing, but it took a significant effort. Katie, however, proved to be a true coke whore. The line disappeared in a flash, and her guy's cock vanished into her mouth just as quickly. The other girls gave enthusiastic head, but Katie was on another level.

"That's the same Aussie guy she told the story about," Kat said whispered.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"She showed us a picture," Rita said. "He's a total hunk."

"And very talented," I see.

"Only if he knows how to use it," Kat said with a laugh.

In a corner of the room, I saw movement that I hadn't noticed before. I looked up from the hot action in front of us and noticed Bryce and Nicole standing together. I excused myself to go say hi to him.

"Hey bud," I said quietly, extending my hand.

Bryce gave me a hug.

"Get a hall pass for the night?" I asked.

"It's not curfew yet," he said. "Got permission to have dinner with Nicole."

"Interesting restaurant choice," I said.

"He wanted the best meat," Nicole said, and we chuckled.

"Don't let me keep you," I said. "I know we're all looking forward to the party tomorrow after a big win."

"Me, too, brother," he said. We're going to have an epic celebration after we beat those fucks."

I laughed and clapped him on the back before returning to Kat and Rita. It was just in time for Katie to claim her prize. Although all the girls made noble efforts, Katie showed incredible determination. She jacked off her hunk into her mouth well before anyone else seemed to be close to finishing. Even more remarkable, perhaps, was that Katie's guy didn't even soften a bit after climaxing. Everyone knew who Katie would pick, and she simply led him off by the cock to one of the back bedrooms.

"Don't expect to see me tonight!" Katie called as she disappeared down the hallway.

Jess and Kelly walked up to us as the other girls paid ample attention to the Thunder hunks.

"What a way to start the evening," I said.

"Not bad," Jess said, a mischievous look in her eyes.

"Want to make it even better?" Kelly asked.

"I'm not much of one for moderation," I said.

"We need some girl time to talk business," Jess said.

"You've been talking a lot of business," I interrupted.

"Hush," Jess said. "I need Kat and Rita to talk through a few things with me."

"And I haven't had a chance to thank you properly for being so supportive after my husband passed," Kelly said. "So I have a small thank-you for you. It should give us enough time to get through these last few details about the agency."

"I'm happy to give any input," I said.

"It's a creative meeting," Jess said, the same mischief dancing across her face.

I gauged no reaction from Kat or Rita. They just nodded in agreement. They seemed cool with it, but there wasn't any indication they knew what was going on. I was completely without a reading here.

"Okay," I said.

"Great," Kelly said. "It's settled then. We've set up a nice, relaxing interlude in the Cleopatra Villa. Here's the key. We'll let you know when we finish up."

I took the key card in my hand and left our room for the Cleopatra villa, high above the Strip. I couldn't help but feel a little excluded from the business plans, but if the girls had a surprise for me, I knew better than to turn it down. I needed the room key to access the elevator, which opened up into the room. It was a massive space, grandiose and with imposing views of the Strip. I was enchanted seeing it, the Vegas night twinkling before my eyes.

"It took you long enough," a voice said behind me.

There standing before me, wearing a short bathrobe and holding two glasses of Champagne was Juliet Lawson.

12