All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 52'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is it! Nice and slow before the wreck. Getting her to do what she won't. She won't do any drugs. They're evil, and a forced booty bump starts the fall. 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Glad to have you back bringing us traffic girl! Great addition with the ministers wife! Going to be fun watching her corruption ;)

Only comment I have for this chapter would suggest being more descriptive with her defiling and reluctance. Felt a little “fade to black” here but what you do have is fantastic as always.

I am real excited for what else you have potentially have in store. To name a few..

Kat’s impregnation followed by Rita and Jess’s.

Vegas hooker house shenanigans

Katies growing John infatuation (is she a potential fourth? 😀)

Any appearance by Juliet Lewis and Hollywood crew, albeit that’s came to some sort of conclusion with Kat’s change

Anyways glad you have time for writing again. Always look forward to every new chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fucking great!! 5 start, super hot story!

Qwer12Qwer12almost 2 years ago
Glad The Kids Are Back For Fun

Enjoyed the new recruit getting taken by John. Another fun willing fuck toy to have in the company. Looking forward to more 5 Star sexual escapades of the sluts. Cheers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES