All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 55'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice!!! 5 Stars!!! Waiting to find out what "Extras" Nicole has.....and who wants them.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Open the doors and let the Vegas fun start. open the whores and let more nasty fun begin. Maximum smut is hoped for at the opening. Cum and cunts to Infinity and beyond.

Qwer12Qwer12almost 2 years ago
Let The Fun Begin

Great set up chapter to what is about to come. Like the little bit of background on the characters to help the story grow and have a better feel for why they do what they do. Plus always a couple of hints and Easter eggs to peak our minds. Interested in what Nicole may have up her sleeve, or in her panties. Should be a wild ride in Vegas. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I hope John stops using coke while he tries to impregnate Kat even for a little while, there's very little im opposed to but having a crack baby isn't one of them.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Why does the Vegas Hooker House only have 2 bedrooms, seems far too little for the city of sin, in my opinion it should be bigger than Houston. How do you test clients on std's over there because the last time I remember someone using a condom was Kat's second Vegas trip with John? Also why does John always needs to come, feels mandatory, repetitive & shackeled.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES