All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 65'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Qwer12Qwer12almost 2 years ago
Hot Times Roll On And 5 Stars To Everyone

Words of praise cannot do justice to the last two chapters. Not only were they full of hot nasty sexual adventures that are so fun to read and as importantly they also move the story and plot along nicely. Out Fucking Standing. The kids just get more and more into fun shit. Plus the adding of some nice in-depth conversations about emotions among the players always remind us that there are feeling and thoughts going on with them beside just getting a nut off. The story and adventure is why we read it. Cheers to many more fun times with this crew.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Way you have really written an amazing character in Jess.. she’s definitely the glue keeping the whole party going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Philosopher, marriage councillor, coke whore. Ha ha.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

John wants his cake and to eat it too. This chapter highlights the limits and absurdity of the “hedonist” lifestyle. John wants all the normality of conventional marriage, yet he takes it one step further with three women. He wants a child, yet where does a child fit in? Will an exploring child find his coke stash and od? Will the hedonist in Kat or John make them run out of the house to get stoned when the child is whining and needy?

The L.A. Trip results make the John’s commitment to the women in his life questionable. Knowing that he has made a commitment to Kat to make her pregnant why does he need to chase other women? Wanting more with Juliet and allowing the encounter to cross many boundaries is behaviour that shows the group is doomed. If John could have more with Juliet he would certainly take it. Coming home and going immediately to the whore house to screw Bianca is showing a disregard for warning signs, and cracks and what they mean.

Jess with her boyfriend is much the same as John. She seems to spread herself thin amongst clients, boyfriend, John and the other women. Who really gets any of her real self. Being in love with her boyfriend, even with limits, is as if she has two families.

Kat and Rita made some commitment to the baby idea. Stopping drugs and sleeping around, for now. Why aren’t they concerned about John and his screwing around, drug use and his commitment to the baby? Later I could see Kat at home with the baby all the rest out having fun without her. She’d be like a single mom basically. A screaming baby with poopy diaper isn’t so sexy.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Correct "I love you, too," I said & "I love you, too," I said...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES