All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 67'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Qwer12Qwer12almost 2 years ago
5 Stars of Vegas Excitement

These current chapters are so fun and exciting and are packed full of sexual adventures and great side stories. Love the light overtures of a little jealousy between the players that have been sprinkled in from the football party with Jess and Alix and the football stud and the subtle competitiveness between the sexual partners and players. This is well done as regardless how open a human feels about their relationships both of these feeling are always there in some form. It just in our nature. There is just so much going on it is fun to wait for the next chapter. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Shouldn’t he be at home trying to make Kat pregnant instead of wasting sperm on sluts like he could do at home anyway?

It’s his birthday, so let’s get rid of him. Phew, he’s gone, got rid of that. They’re so close they don’t want to celebrate with him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

John in vegas is a fun fuckfest to have now. what a great birthday gift.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What about the other envelopes?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES