Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 67

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave a little chuckle. I put a finger underneath Katie's chin and forced her to look at me.

"Katie," I said, "I have three girlfriends. Very serious ones. And I like you. I like you a lot. But I will never, ever do anything that puts either of us in a position where we can't have a meaningful friendship, with benefits or not."

She smiled at me shyly.

"But, uh, I want the benefits," she said. "I don't really do relationships. I don't form strong attachments, at least not in the way that most people do. And I definitely don't do monogamy."

"I know," I said, and I kissed her again. "So are we going to let this X go to waste, or are we going to fuck?"

Katie laughed.

"God, I'm so embarrassed," she said. "Fuck. Please, please let's fuck."

And the dam of emotion and awkwardness that Katie had built up, and my apprehension and uncertainty about what this weekend meant, broke once and for all. I pulled Katie's dress above her head forcefully, veritably ripping it off of her and stretching the fabric beyond further use. As my mouth attacked her nipples, and she frantically fumbled at the zipper of my jeans.

"You're soaking," I said.

"Jesus, John, I spend five minutes with you, and I'm soaking," she panted.

For a fleeting moment, I wondered what the hell my girlfriends were thinking by sending me to Vegas with Katie. But then it dawned on me. Katie was a good girl. They liked her. And they trusted me. I could have my fun. But I wouldn't breach their trust.

Just like that, Katie had dropped between my knees and taken my cock in her mouth. She gave sloppy, wet head, and I leaned forward on the sofa cushion. She took the hint, taking my balls in her mouth and then spending precious minutes rimming my asshole. Her enthusiasm never wavered. My cock stood up like an iron bar, and we both began to feel the X hit. As we touched each other, our skin seemed to meld together. Bliss took over. Katie stood up and placed one leg on the sofa, exposing her cunt to me. The wetness spread all over her inner thighs. She ran a hand between her legs, touching her clit. It made her shake with pleasure, and she covered a finger in glistening wetness. She tasted herself, then dipped her finger back inside. With strength and skill, she lowered her perfectly smooth pussy onto my cock as she traced her wet finger around my lips.

"You taste sweet," I said. "Like always."

Katie threw her head back, then drew it forward, and smiled.

"What do you want to have for dinner, baby?" she asked.

"Dessert," I said and grabbed her ass as I thrust my cock forcefully inside her, and she gasped.

I buried my face in her tits and fucked her with abandon. Katie's uncanny combination of curves on her petite body made her an incredible fuck toy. She was small enough to manhandle, but she had enough meat on her bones to take really rough treatment.

"Fuck!" Katie cried. "Your dick hits just the right spot. I'm going to cum so hard."

"I know," I said, my confidence and focus finally peaking again.

Instead of letting her ride me, I wrapped my arms around her back, keeping my hands firmly on her ass, and stood up. I carried her over to the nearest wall and began to ram her against it as hard as I could.

"Yes!" Katie said. "That's the John I love. Treat me like the piece of ass I am. Fuck me!"

I only grunted and pounded her harder. Her cunt began to spasm around my cock, and she screamed in orgasm. The X had my energy level sky-high, and I powered through, making her cum again. Her nipples were outrageously hard, grinding into my chest, and she licked and kissed me wherever she could. The hours of teasing and build-up had me near the precipice. I was feeling dirty and aggressive. Katie urged me on, wrapping her legs around me tighter. When I reached the point of no return, I whirled around and threw her down on the couch. She fell on her back, legs splayed crudely and arms falling above her head. Her remarkable natural tits stood out proudly. I knew this was an irresistible opportunity.

"Oh god, baby," Katie said, her body squirming on the sofa. "That was so nice. You lit up my whole body!"

I stood over her, stroking my cock. I was close.

"Are you gonna cum for me?" she asked, realizing what was happening. "Do it! Do it! Cum on me. Cum all over me!"

I jerked myself off furiously and leaned back as my orgasm took over. The first two shots of cum hit Katie squarely in her face and open mouth, eliciting ecstatic giggles from her. I shot three more across her neck and tits, and the final handful on her stomach and just above her pussy.

"Oh my god! Babe!" Katie cried. "I'm covered! Holy shit! That was so hot!"

She grinned at me and sat up, then surprised me by pulling one of her cum-covered tits to her mouth and licking it clean.

"You taste so good," she said. "I'll eat your cum anytime you want."

"Fuck," I said, sweat now pouring off my brow. "That was a really, really nice start to this trip. I needed that."

Katie continued scooping up my cum with her fingers and licking them clean.

"The X is hitting so nicely right now, too," she said.

"Maybe we should go out?" I suggested. "Happy hour and then some dinner?"

"You sure know your girlfriends well," Katie said with a laugh. "Because the schedule is for happy hour and dinner next."

I laughed and said, "It's more like they know me well."

"Let's do some blow," Katie suggested. "Do you want a bump off my tits?"

"How can I say no to that?" I said.

She grabbed the vial of coke, which I had sent on the bar, and put a generous pile on each of her tits. I snorted them and licked off the excess. Then she dumped the rest of the vial out onto the bar top. She went over to her purse quickly and fished out a glass straw, which had become the ingestion method of choice among the girls now, and walked back to the bar. I watched her proportionally big ass sway as she moved, infatuated by it. She didn't even bother to cut lines. She just hoovered up two massive hits of coke, inhaling as much as she could in one breath each time.

"Oh, fuck yeah," she said, rubbing her nose. "God, I'm such a cokehead. I love it. But I probably don't need to be doing three grams a day." She laughed.

"As long as you keep it under control?" I said. "Then you're probably good, doll."

"Do you want some?" she asked.

I stood up and walked toward her, taking the offered straw, and doing a couple haphazard hits. We were just melting into a kiss when the villa's doorbell rang. I forgot about the fact that we weren't wearing clothes until I got to the door. I looked through the peephole and saw Caitlyn. What better way to get reacquainted, I thought. I opened the door, standing behind it, and ducking my head around the corner.

"Mr. Cameron," she said with poise, "I'm so sorry to bother you. I just wanted to make sure the villa was to your liking."

"It's beyond expectations, Caitlyn," I said.

"I see you're already getting comfortable," she said, and instantly I felt our old connection reignite.

"If you'd like to come in briefly, we were just enjoying some ... refreshments," I said, going for broke.

"Could I take a rain check, Mr. Cameron?" she said sweetly. "I have a few other guests to check on. But perhaps I could stop by again before I get off."

"Maybe you'll leave after you get off," I said playfully.

"I'll count on it, Mr. Cameron," Caitlyn said.

When I closed the door, Katie had her arms spread out along the bar, and her naked body beckoned me. Her tits hung gloriously. Her stomach was smooth and taut but not muscular. She had a womanly flair to her hips, and an incredibly compact, hairless pussy that made it easy to see her tight lips. Some of my cum still glistened on her.

"She's really cute," Katie said.

"An old friend," I said.

"I hope we see a lot more of her," she said, licking her lips.

"Did Kat tell you about Caitlyn already, too?" I said, joking.

"Yup," Katie said. "I know what's up."

I did a double take. The girls really were in control of this weekend.

"Now, Mr. Cameron," Katie said, mimicking Caitlyn's formal tone, "let's get dressed so we can hit the town."

"Do you want to grab a shower?" I asked.

"No," she said. "I want to keep your cum on me. But will you help me get dressed?"

"Sure," I said.

We moved to the bedroom. Katie pulled out a simple white dress from the closet that must have been waiting here for her. It fit her like a glove and left nothing to the imagination. She put on an elegant pair of diamond stud earrings, and I quickly tried to catch up with her. While she did her hair simply, I pulled on jeans, a shirt, and a blazer. Katie checked herself in the full-length mirror and did a pirouette for me.

"How do I look?" she asked.

"Perfect," I said.

"Do you mind helping me put on my jewelry?" she asked.

She held up the bright white jeweled end of a butt plug.

"Please, baby?" she said, her eyes pleading flirtatiously.

Without saying anything, I simply walked to her and took the plug out of her hand. I turned her around and pressed her against the wall with moderate force. She gasped. I hiked the short dress over her hips and reached between her legs. The entire area between her thighs was slick with arousal. I let a couple fingers wander over her asshole, which was incredibly soft and smooth.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"John, you know the answer," she said. "Anything you want."

"I know that," I said. "But I'm asking about what you want."

I took the butt plug and pressed it into the crack of her ass.

"Everything you do to me is what I want," she said.

Katie turned her head back toward me slightly. When she did, I kissed her, and, as our lips met, I moved the butt plug into her anus. She closed her eyes and moaned. I pulled down her dress again and smoothed out the silky fabric. I kissed her neck, and there was a strong temptation to ignore happy hour and dinner. But I broke away.

"Let's go," I said. "Our car is waiting."

We held hands as we walked down the hallway. There was a casual elegance about Katie that I loved. She didn't have to spend long getting ready to look carefree and beautiful.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise," Katie said and shot me a sidelong smile.

"You know not being in control drives me crazy, right?" I said.

"I know," she said. "That's why I made sure to let you control me."

"You're such a fucking natural," I said with a laugh.

The Rolls Royce was waiting for us, and it whisked us away up the Strip. Katie pulled a coke bullet out of her clutch and took two quick bumps before offering it to me. I followed suit. We kept holding hands but rode in silence. In ten minutes, we were riding up an escalator at the Cosmopolitan. I stared at Katie's ass, feeling insatiably horny. Every male we passed leered at her. Her erect nipples pressing against the thin material made it impossible not to. When we reached the third floor, Katie led me to a favorite Vegas tapas spot of mine. At the hostess stand, the cute, petite brunette looked like she might drool on Katie when she gave her name and said we had a reservation.

"For four, correct?" the hostess said.

"Yes," Katie said and flashed a knowing smile at me.

"Great," the hostess said. "The other two in your party are already seated. Right this way."

The brunette led us to our table, and I followed Katie. My jaw must have dropped when we arrived. Katie turned and flashed me a shit-eating grin. It took me a moment to process. Two shapely female figures stood up from our table. They wore dresses that matched Katie's, one in bubblegum pink and one in royal blue.

"Happy birthday, John!" they cried in unison.

And, a moment later, they were hugging me and giving me kisses.

"Oh my god!" I shouted. "Nicole! Melissa! What a surprise! What are you doing here?"

Nicole bit her bottom lip and smiled.

"We're here to do whatever you want," she said.

"Anything," Melissa emphasized.

"Well," I said, sitting down and trying to process my good fortune. "Why don't we start with some drinks?"

12