Traffic Stop Pt. 05

Story Info
Things get heated between Elena and Marco at the station...
1.5k words
4.62
2.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nymeriafox
nymeriafox
51 Followers

I was restless. A case file sat in front of me but I couldn't concentrate. I rubbed my eyes. This case was an absolute mess. The divorce was a clusterfuck--and the two little children were trapped in the middle.

I sighed. I needed to call the father and meet with him. I adjusted my skirt and blouse while I rehearsed the phone conversation in my head.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed with a call. My cheeks flushed when I saw it was Marco. I quickly slid my finger over the screen.

"Hey, you," I murmured, feeling a little silly that my voice dropped to a lower register.

"Come down to the station." His voice was smooth, deep, enticing.

"Is everything okay?" My heart thudded.

"I haven't seen you in days. And you just left the other morning without saying a word."

I frowned. "I didn't want to leave. But I had to get to court. I need to stay in favor with this judge-- especially after my wardrobe malfunction the other day..."

"Elena? Please?" His voice was suddenly vulnerable. God, that voice left me weak in the knees, and arousal filled my lower belly with heat.

"I'll... I'll be down in a few." I disconnected the call and rushed into the bathroom to freshen up.

I touched up my makeup--swiped on a little mascara and brushed my teeth. I pulled the elastic from my hair and the brown waves framed my face and tumbled down my shoulders. I fluffed it up, and decided I was presentable for the police station.

When I walked in the public entrance, a young patrolman looked me up and down. His cheeks reddened. "Can I help you, ma'am?"

Must have been the rookie Marco had mentioned.

"Yes, hello, I'm looking for Officer--"

"Elena."

I looked up at the sound of his voice.

Marco came into view from around the corner. "Could you please join me in the interview room?"

His green eyes were a dark emerald, pupils dilated with wanting and lust. He held out his hand for me. The rookie patrolman gave us a confused look, but I wasn't looking.

I took Marco's hand and followed him through the station and down the hall.

He opened a heavy door, and ushered me inside. It was a dark room with the exception of a large picture window. I looked, and my eyes widened. We were behind the glass of the two way mirror. I set my purse on the floor and looked around.

"Marco, what's going on?" I asked him.

But he wordlessly pushed me back against the wall and met my lips with a searing kiss.

I let out a noise of surprise, and gently pressed back on his chest. "Marco...you're not suggesting..."

"It's private. Unless there's an interrogation, these rooms are vacant. I promise you. God, Elena, you couldn't have left a note? A text? You just left me."

My cheeks reddened. I'd scared him.

"Not to mention, you look like a goddamn snack today..." he bent his head and pressed his forehead to mine.

He smelled of coffee and a fragrant, sexy aftershave that was causing my arousal to drip down my bare legs.

"I'm sorry, Marco. I really didn't mean to leave like that." My voice came out softer, more meek than I had anticipated.

He tilted my chin up with one finger. "I know, but... you still worried me. I don't trust people as a rule. But you? I let my guard down for you." His voice was a whisper.

My heart thudded faster. "Marco...I want to make it up to you."

His grip on my shoulders tightened, then his one hand slipped between my legs. At feeling my soaked panties, he let out a low, primal groan.

"You're going to make it up to me now. I'm going to make you cum over and over, right here."

I swallowed hard, my pussy leaking all over his warm hand.

"Yes, please, Officer..." I murmured, giving him my most innocent stare.

Calling him 'officer' was apparently his last straw at civility and control. He yanked my panties down and once again, captured my lips in a bruising, wet kiss. My head spun as his tongue met mine, fiercely darting in and out of my mouth. I heard his zipper come down and once again, that thick, veined length pressed against my stomach. I could feel it's heat, feel it twitch and throb. I tried to reach down to wrap my hand around him, but he had other plans. And they all involved owning me.

He spread my legs wider with a swipe of his foot, then lifted me up in his strong arms. My back pressed hard to the wall and I wrapped my arms around his neck for support, digging into the dark blue fabric of the uniform. My whole body flushed red hot--never before had I been taken against a wall, let alone in a dark room at a police station.

Marco tapped his cock against my swollen clit, causing needy whimpers to escape my lips. "Whose pussy is this, baby?" He growled, rubbing his wet cock head against my slippery opening.

"Yours...Officer..." I gasped.

"Good girl," he grunted, and with one hard thrust, he took me.

I saw stars. "God! Marco...fuck!" I cried, trying to keep my voice down. Phone sex in the car was one thing, but if we were caught here... neither of us would have a career. But that was the last thing on my mind. I dug my nails into the back of his neck, and squeezed my eyes shut with the sensations.

His cock pumped in thick upward strokes, a rhythmic pace, hitting me deeper than he ever had. My moans came out in pants, when I felt his hand smack my ass. "Look at me."

My eyes widened, but I obeyed. I looked up into those emerald eyes, seeing the dark passion inside. "Don't look away," he continued with a grunt, "I want you to watch what you do to me... don't ever scare me like that again..."

I swallowed and nodded, feeling his cock piston upwards with a harder pace, hitting my g-spot with a force that caused me to grab him harder. He adjusted his grip on my thighs, and knowing I was secure against the wall, he used the opportunity to put his hand against my throat. "Promise me..." he grunted.

"I... fuck! I... promise you, Marco..." his cock was now slamming into me, my imminent release was reaching a fever pitch.

He took his hand away from my throat and kissed me hard, our bodies quivering from the force. "Cum for me, gorgeous... I want to feel your pussy clench my cock..."

That was all it took. I felt my spasms start, rapid and pulsing, my head tilting back, my mouth a wide 'O' as I rocked my hips against him. I wanted to scream from the intensity, the look in his eyes setting me completely on fire. "Cumming, baby... cumming so fucking hard..." I managed to choke out, as I stared into those beautiful eyes.

"Yes... fuck yes, mmmm..." he trailed off, then pressed his forehead against mine, his whole body trembling as I felt his hot release spurt up inside me. His grunts were wild and unhinged, and seeing his eyes made it all the more incredible. He spurted not once, not twice, but three hard, hot spurts. I could feel the mixture of our juices drizzling out of my spent pussy, still pulsing with orgasm.

Finally, our breathing slowed, our pulses calmed. Slowly, he slid out of me, our mess leaking onto the floor. Gently, he lowered my body back to the ground, his arms shaking from holding me up.

I found my voice first. "That was...wow."

He smiled, and my heart skipped a beat. I'd missed that smile. "I didn't mean to get so intense, I just...I care about you. And finding you gone--I thought I'd fucked up..."

I pulled him close, kissing his mouth with a gentleness. "You didn't. You're perfect. And I love..." my face flushed deeply, "being with you." I quickly finished. "But we'd better get cleaned up and out of here before someone finds us in here."

Marco kissed me again, his big hands wrapping around me in a close embrace. "I love being with you, too."

Suddenly, the radio at his shoulder crackled to life. "10-62, we need all units to respond..." the dispatcher continued with an address that I knew was close by. My eyes widened. "What's that for?"

Marco made a noise of frustration and quickly shoved his cock back into his pants and zipped up. "Fuck. B and E in progress, I have to go." He grabbed his radio. "10-4, unit 43-10 responding, leaving now."

He adjusted his belt and started to move towards the door. "Wait!" I exclaimed.

He turned to me. "Elena, I have to go, this is an emergency."

But I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him hard. "Come back to me safe," I murmured.

He slowly pulled back and stared deeply into my eyes. He nodded. I took his hand and brushed my fingers across his scar. He held my gaze a moment longer, then the radio crackled again.

"I promise," he said, his voice firm, then he rushed from the room.

nymeriafox
nymeriafox
51 Followers