Longing for Love

Story Info
Daren and Jesse reconcile with their notions on love.
830 words
5
1.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note and disclaimer: This is the 10th installment of my "Sex in Sayings" series, so if you havent read those yet, this one won't make much sense. This is an erotic queer love story told through dialogue -- all of the main characters are queer, and most are trans. This is not a "futa" or a "crossdresser" story, it's written by a queer person for people who are open to queer erotica. If that's not your vibe, just scroll on past!

--

"It's hard to describe it," Jesse said. "It was the most intense sex I've ever had, and it felt fulfilling. Like, not like a hookup. It felt meaningful."

"Well you are best friends," Said Erin. "You have a very close relationship."

"I suppose. But best friends don't usually have sex."

"Bullshit," Erin said, not unkindly. "Me and Terry fuck all the time."

"You mean you used to fuck all the time."

"Yeah, but we didn't stop out of bad blood, she's just studying abroad. But you remember how we were last semester."

"I guess," Jesse submitted. "Does it feel better than a usual hookup?"

"Oh god yes. We love each other. When we have sex, it reflects that."

"But it's different from when we have sex?"

Erin paused. "Yeah," they said. "I mean, it is different. One day, I want to marry you. I definitely don't want to marry Terry... but I do want her in my life as long as we live. The difference between romantic and platonic love is subtle, and you won't always know it. And that's okay."

"What if I fall in love with Daren?"

"Assuming you still love me?"

"Yes of course!" Jesse said quickly. "Always."

Erin took Jesse's hand and looked her in the eyes, smiling. "Then fall in love with them."

--

Jesse had left that evening, and all the talk of best friends made Erin want to text theirs.

Erin: Hey, what's up?? How's England?

Terry: Amazing, I think the English are just better at sex

Erin: I'm so jealous

Terry: Of me or them?

Erin: Them, mostly

Terry: Wouldn't be so sure. Last night I had the biggest dick ever

Terry sent a short video of someone pulling their large penis out of her vagina, with cum spilling out of it almost immediately.

Erin: Have you been growing out your bush???

Terry: I was inspired by you

Erin: I didn't even mean to! I just forgot to shave for a while and you said you liked it

Terry: Have you shaved since?

Erin sent a tasteful picture of Jesse's cum caked on their hairy vagina.

Erin: This is from the other day.

Terry: I think I just came

Erin: You did not

Terry: Yup

Erin: Just from a photo?

Terry: I really miss you.

Erin: I miss you too

--

"And then she said that she loved me," Daren said, thrusting softly, but with firm intention.

"And what did you say?" Eliza asked, under them.

They often had sex while they talked. Eliza had a special talent for holding conversations during sex, so they often found themselves inside each other discussing just about anything.

"I kissed them. We fucked again. Then we just talked for a while. But I wasn't sure how to respond."

"Babe, you gotta say it back!"

Daren thrust noticeably harder into her, and Eliza let out a shrill moan of pleasure. "But I'm not sure that I do!"

"Yes you are!" Eliza insisted. "You've been best friends for the past year and a half."

"Well of course I love her like that, but I'm not sure about any more than that." They kept a steady pace now, and the combined motion of their penis inside her and their testicles were hitting Eliza's skin made her almost forget what they were talking about.

"That hardly matters," Eliza managed to say. "You can figure out the fine details later. We certainly did."

"I suppose you're right."

They locked eyes. Eliza's we're a deep blue, the kind of eyes you could get lost in if you weren't careful. Daren's were a dark brown, and Eliza thought they embodied strength and warmth. Eliza looked down to watch Daren's penis slide ever-so-slightly out, then thrust back in. There's a distinct beauty to it, Eliza thought. Being inside someone you love.

Daren slowed and leaned down to kiss her. Inadvertently, they sprayed cum inside her as their tongues touched, and Eliza moaned.

Eliza's eyes sparkled as they opened. "I love you," she said, wryly.

Daren smirked. "I love you too."

--

When Erin met Nora formally, the latter insisted on taking a stroll through the wooded paths just beyond campus. Erin was mesmerized. Nora's beauty was so radiant it seemed to block out the sun. Her skin was glowing, and when she smiled at Erin, the stars in her eyes made Erin's heart flutter.

They fucked quietly, just beyond the path. Erin had never been so flustered in their life.