Traffic Violation

Story Info
When the police violate you, who do you call?
3.2k words
4.2
35k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Neighday
Neighday
152 Followers

Officer Hansen sat in his squad car, listening to his favorite sports podcast, The Diamond. The hosts were running through the scores of the current season, and of course, the White Sox were not doing as great as Hansen wished they were. A Chicago native, he remembered the times he actually managed to see them play at Comiskey Park. Well, now it's called Guaranteed Rate Field, but Hansen would be eternally damned before he ever called it that. He had moved to Nevada, always on the move in between gigs at different police departments. Hansen knew he wanted to be a police officer a little later in his life, only realizing after his first year at the University of Chicago. However, it was for the wrong reasons.

Back in college, Hansen rode with his roommate and his roommate's girlfriend. She was a total smoke-show, and man what Hansen would have done to have a chance at her. They were on a road trip for Spring Break when they got pulled over in the evening since the girlfriend was speeding. It seemed like once the cop got to the window, he could have cared less about the men in the car, and he was totally focused on the girl. He practically interrogated her and got her to trip up on her words, admitting they were college kids on Spring Break. Once he heard that, he asked her to open the trunk, and she complied, too scared to refuse. The cop moved back to the trunk, rummaging through their bags until he came back to the window. In his hand was a small bag of weed, and he demanded that she get out of the car. His roommate tried to interject and say that wasn't theirs, but the cop assertively told him to, "Shut the fuck up unless you want to see the inside of a cell." The cop said he needed to search her, and once she opened the door, he grabbed her arm and pulled her up and out. He spun her around and had her hands placed on the roof of the car, and began his search. The girl was in shock at everything happening so fast, too afraid to say anything. Everyone in the car could see that the cop was being more invasive than he should, going over the same areas multiple times, squeezing her breasts and taking his time between her yoga pants clad legs. The cop spun her around, asking how much trouble she thinks she's in. Staying silent, the cop told her to wait by the passenger door of his squad car. As she went over there, he eyed her ass swaying side to side. He turned his attention to Hansen and his roommate, telling them that if they keep their eyes forward and wait, everything should pan out fine. His roommate, scared to do anything, listened. Hansen was in the back seat though, and he would look at the rear-view mirror to see what was happening between the two. The cop walked back and opened the passenger door, but did not step in. Some words were spoken to the girl as he took off his gun belt, and placed it in the seat. He kept his eyes on the car, and while it seemed like he made eye contact with Hansen, he didn't say anything. Hansen saw as the cop turned back towards the girl, and he placed his hand on the girl's shoulder. Shockingly, she lowered herself down to her knees, and while the door was blocking her from Hansen's view, he saw the cop's pants drop to the ground. The cop looked back at the car, this time with a slight smirk on his face. Minutes passed, and Hansen saw the cop's hand move forward, assuming he was placing his hand on her head. The cop twitched for a moment, then pulled his pants back up, not bothering with the gun belt. The girl got to her feet, and the cop walked her back the car. He bid them a good day, and she sat back in her seat. She had a thousand yard stare, and a small trail of spit on her chin. His roommate asked if she was alright, and she meekly said she wanted to go back home early. The cop car sped past them, and she put the car back into drive. Hansen wasn't sure if his roommate had an idea of what happened, but that was enough for Hansen to realize that being a cop was perfect. Who was she going to tell, the police?

Hansen had a great assignment too. He was assigned to patrol and monitor Highway 50, a 3,000 mile stretch of road cutting through the middle of nowhere across the United States. No supervision, no unwanted eyes. It had been a few days since he had any action, and he was about to call it early and move until he saw a car in the distance. He got his speed radar ready, waiting to see if they were going more than 55 miles per hour. The white sedan eventually drove past him, and he eyed a blonde girl driving the car alone and the University of Nevada logo in the rear windshield. He got excited at the thought of college pussy, and got even more excited when his radar read 65 miles per hour

"About fucking time," Hansen said to himself.

His car kicked up the rocks it was resting on, and the lights turned on as he whipped the steering wheel to get on the road. The white sedan took a few seconds to realize what was going on before turning on their signal to pull over. They came to a slow crawl on the side of the road, and Hansen saw the rear lights shift as it was put into park. He took a minute for a couple of reasons. One, so that he could collect himself and plan out somewhat how he was going to get to what he wanted. The other reason is so that the perpetrator would get nervous about what was happening, since they couldn't leave without making the situation way worse. He opened his door and stepped out, slowly marching over to the girl. He tapped on her window to let her know to roll it down, seeing her with the car registration and insurance in hand. As she rolled the window down, he smelled something putrid. Smoke. That was his in.

"Do you have any idea why I pulled you over miss?"

The girl looked towards him, but she made a point to not make eye contact.

"No officer, I don't."

"Speed limit is 55. Know how fast you were going?"

The girl made eye contact with him.

"I'm sorry officer. Sometimes on a road like this, I just space out-"

Hansen stuck his hand up to tell her to stop the story. Spacing out was a common defense in his experience.

"65. That's a little more than just spacing out. License, registration, and insurance please," he said with an authoritative presence.

The girl passed her registration and insurance, and grabbed her purse out of the passenger seat to grab her license. As she placed the purse in her lap and sifted through its contents, he eyed her chest. If he had to guess, she was a B-cup, but he would find out for sure soon enough. She passed her ID to him, giving an awkward smile at the interaction.

"Don't think about leaving," he said coldly.

On his way back to the car, he read her ID. Chloe Lane. 5' 6", 105 lbs. Reading the birthday, she would have turned 18 a few months ago, back in May. It was August now, so he could only guess she was on her way to being a freshman at college. For now, however, she is with him.

As he sat back in his car, he read the rest of the paperwork he was given, seeing that the car and insurance were registered under a Michael Lane, most likely her father. He didn't bother typing in the information into his work computer, as he didn't want records of these types of encounters. It helped him immensely that he was given an older vehicle which lacked a dashcam. It was his word against theirs, and he had the record of authentic stops to back him up. He never had to contest anyone however, as it seemed they always wanted to forget and move on. He sat in his car a few minutes longer, letting Chloe's nerves get the better of her. Hansen eventually stepped out of the car, making his way back to her window.

"Where were you headed miss?"

"I'm just on my way to the University of Nevada. It's my first year there."

"Do you have anything I need to know about?"

"What do you mean?" she asked nervously.

"Don't play stupid, I can smell smoke. What is it?"

Chloe was caught off guard by his hostile remark.

"It's just cigarettes." She looked down in shame as she said that.

"The legal smoking age got raised to 21 a few years ago, you know that right?"

There was no response from her.

"Miss, I now have probable cause to search the vehicle. Shut the car off, and step out."

"Officer, I don't give consent--"

"I have probable cause. I don't need your consent. Get the fuck out." He always wondered why they thought that would work.

The engine to the car turned off, and Chloe stepped out of the car. She was small to his 6'frame. He merely pointed to the front of her car and told her to look forward until he needs her. Looking like she was about to cry at the situation, she complied without even a whisper. Hansen reached over and began a normal search procedure. Going through her purse, checking under the seats, and even found some cigarettes in her glovebox. That wasn't enough though, so Hansen reached into his belt and grabbed the small bag of weed he stashes for these kinds of occasions. He opened the center console, and lifted the DVD tray out. He put the baggie in the empty space, and got back out of the car.

"Be honest, what's all in the car?"

"Just cigarettes," she said meekly.

"That's all?"

"Yes."

"Humor me and look in the center console."

She moved to the door, and Hansen stood behind her as she bent over, admiring her ass press against the yoga pants she was wearing. She didn't know how much of a tease she was being to him.

"That's not mine," she whined as she came out of the car.

"Well, you're the only one in the car. Whose is it then?"

"I don't know." She started to tear up again.

"Whose car is it?"

She started sniffling.

"I'm going to ask you one more time. Whose car is this?

"My dad's."

"So its your dad's weed then?"

"There's no way its his. He would kill me if I did it!"

"So we've established its yours, then. Hands behind your back."

Chloe turned and placed her hands behind her back as she had seen in shows, never imagining herself in this situation. She felt the cold handcuffs latch around her wrists, tightening and restricting her movement. She blanked out as her rights were read to her, and began panicking.

"Please, I don't know how that got there. I can't be charged with this; I'll lose my scholarship! Officer, please!"

"Shut up and calm down!" Hansen yelled.

He knew he had her.

"You said its not yours. How are you going to prove that?"

Chloe stuttered and tripped over her words.

"I--I--I don't know. Just please, you can't do this."

Hansen spun her around, looking down into her eyes.

"You have a scholarship, so you must be a smart girl. Just think for a moment."

Chloe was confused, lost in a flurry of emotions.

"You have a boyfriend, Chloe?"

"Yea--Yeah?" she asked confused as to why that was important information.

"Good. We can practice for him then."

"What?"

"You want to go to prison over this, Chloe?"

"No."

"We have a deal then."

Hansen moved to unbuckle his pants, and Chloe had a look of shock as she saw his pants lower and his cock appeared.

"Help me out, and I'll help you out."

Chloe was stunned at the situation unfolding the way it was, unable to speak. Hansen, figuring there would be no response, put his hands on her shoulders, pushing down until she got the message.

"I--my hands--," she tried to speak as her eyes became level with his groin.

"Handcuffs stay on. You're using your mouth," he asserted as he unhooked his police belt and placed on top of the car. His 7 inch cock was rock hard, eager to get some action. Chloe didn't move, still silent from everything happening so fast. Hansen sighed, annoyed.

"Do it now, or your life is going to be fuckin ruined."

Chloe, against all reason that she had been taught, slowly leaned forward, wrapping her lips around the mushroom tip of his cock. She was ashamed of herself but was conflicted at the same time. What was she supposed to do? What can she even still do? She tried to keep strictly the tip in her mouth, hoping that maybe he would be like her boyfriend and cum almost as soon as it starts. Hansen, however, wanted more.

"For Christ's sake, stop being such a prude."

He placed his hands on her head, and pulled her down his shaft until her mouth nearly met his scrotum. She choked on his cock, not ready to take that much in her mouth and down her throat. She started salivating due to the contents of her mouth, but she was held in place for a few seconds before Hansen let her off to breathe.

"Don't make me do that again."

Chloe was terrified. She never had come across such a commanding presence, let alone a forceful one. She leaned forward again, this time putting more than just the tip in her mouth. Hansen felt her bob up and down his shaft, keeping his hand in her soft, blonde hair. For the next minute or so, he would sometimes force her down for a split second, loving the sensation of his dick disappearing down her throat. Finally, he had had enough of her sucking him off, and moved to setup for the main course, pulling himself out of her mouth, a small strand of spit breaking between his cock and her mouth.

"Stand up!" he yelled as he pulled her up, not caring if she would cooperate or not. He was more than able to get her where he needed her.

Hansen moved to the driver door, unlocking all the doors on the car. He pulled open the door to the driver side backseat, and turned to her. He grabbed her, pushing her into the backseat face down, ass up.

"Please," she started. "I did what you wan--"

A slap came across her ass, barely cushioned by the yoga pants she was wearing. She yelped in response, and it excited Hansen even more. His hands moved over her ass, giving a few small squeezes of her ass.

"Be quiet, we're almost done here."

He hooked his fingers into her black yoga pants, and ripped a hole open in them. He ripped a big enough hole to reveal most of her pale ass, as well as her red panties that she had on. Hansen took his hand, and began rubbing along her pussy through the panties. Chloe began moaning and somewhat twitching in response to what she was feeling, the euphoric sensation building up in her body. She wanted to yell for him to stop, but feared the end result of what could possibly happen. She felt her panties get pulled, and Hansen had revealed the beautiful pink lips of the 18-year old college hopeful. He spanked her one more time, and lined himself up for the best part of the job.

Chloe moaned as she felt his cock enter her, the first man to do so. She had used a dildo before, but was waiting for the right occasion with her boyfriend to be the first man. Now that opportunity was lost forever, as a corrupt police officer took advantage of her naivete with seemingly no care for her wellbeing. Hansen had groaned, as he felt the tight walls of her pussy clench around his cock. He continued to push in until he was down to the hilt of his cock.

"Fuck. You might be the best one yet."

'Yet?' thought Chloe. Of course. He didn't seem to be flustered at all while he was interacting with her. He has had practice, and she felt, no knew, she would not be the last.

Hansen began to move back and forth, pumping his cock in her pussy. Chloes moans intensified, very much against her feelings about the situation. Hansen kept a handful of her ass in his hands as fucked the tightest pussy he has had yet, and was losing himself in the moment. He bent over, grabbing her tits while reaching from underneath her shirt. Yep, he thought. B-cup. He squeezed one of her tits with one hand, while in the other hand he had begun twisting a nipple, which only added to the sensations Chloe was feeling. She could feel an orgasm coming, ashamed of her body's reaction to the torture. Unfortunately for her, Hansen moved his hand to her clit, and began to rub it. This was the tipping point for her, as the orgasm had finally built up, and the electric feeling of joy spread throughout her body, even quivering at the sensation of the orgasm. Her pussy had leaked its juices onto Hansen's cock, and he wasn't going to ignore it.

"Aw, the little slut likes this after all," he said exhaustingly, feeling his own climax coming near.

A few more pumps came from Hansen, each thrust coming at a faster pace than the last. Hansen knew he was going to cum soon, but he didn't want to leave her just yet. He was bouncing her ass off of him as he slammed into her, the sound of their flesh smacking being the only other sound than the moans from both parties. Finally, Hansen felt his cock contract, stopping the thrusts but burying his cock deep into her pussy. Chloe, however, felt the hot cum get dumped into her, a warm sensation spreading through her body now as the hard pounding came to a stop. She felt his hands tighten on her ass, but finally felt his cock leave her hole. She dared not move, but dreaded whatever came next. She heard what sounded like a zipper and buckle, before feeling another smack across her ass, letting out another yelp.

"Look at me Chloe Lane."

Reluctantly, she turned her head backwards, and locked her eyes onto the phone in Hansen's hands. She watched as he moved the camera and got close to her vagina with it, and felt his finger spread her lips for a second. Another smack fell across her ass, and the phone went back into his pocket. The two made eye contact, before Hansen turned to walk away.

"Have a good day and stay safe miss."

Neighday
Neighday
152 Followers