All Comments on 'Traffic Violation'

by Neighday

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good one. Any chance we read about additional stops? I'm sure many hot babes attend the University of Lit..

NeighdayNeighday8 months agoAuthor

If you guys have a suggestion or idea of what I could write next or general improvements feel free to provide feedback.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story it would be interesting if the cop pulls over a woman and she takes advantage of him. She seduces him then tricks him by having sex in the cop car then leaves him naked handcuffed in the car. A revenge fuck?

mish2mashmish2mash8 months ago

I liked it, the only suggestion I would make is that for such a short story to stick with the single male POV, rather than switching from Hanson to Chloe.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love your writing style and content. Trust your instincts because you are a level above most other authors I've read on here. Personal hope would be for one more chapter of the black mailed mother story, and more of these traffic stops.

Thanks for the content.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well, I think it could certainly continue a series. I think a 20 something brunette next- possibly from a boring job. Accounting or teaching. Who gets pulled over after an office party.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNeighday@Neighday
Occasional writer of incest and noncon. New to the chatroom. If looking for a male to spoil, feel free to reach out.