Trail of Silver Skulls Ch. 02

Story Info
Anna is woken up by her captors.
1.6k words
4.22
22.7k
16

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The freezing water that blasted Anna back to the world of the living was sharper than anything she had ever felt. With every muscle in her body shivering as they protested against the cold, she curled up into the corner her cage and prayed for it to stop. As the flow from the water hose finally cut off, a bottle was shoved between her lips and suddenly aware of her thirst, her throat swallowed as she gulped down the lukewarm water. It tasted like metal and sand but she was thankful for it anyways. With her thirst quenched, Anna lifted her head and looked around.

"Think she's had enough, Mark?" said a voice somewhere to her right.

"Well, I'm not going to stop you if you want to blast her more Carlos," said another.

"You just want to see her titties through her shirt," said Carlos, "I prefer her ass though she ain't got much going both ways."

The water hit her again and Anna curled back into a ball against the freezing cold. The stream cut off as soon as it started however and she brought her hands up as it ended to cover her chest. From the way she was shivering, there was no doubt the state her nipples were in right now. Despite her current situation, she couldn't help but regret the extra thin shirt she picked out the day before.

"Enough playing around," said a third voice, "Faster you get her out of the cell the faster we can get her into the lab. I don't want any delays either, you can feel her up all you want after she's done."

The voice sounded familiar and brushing away the water from her eyes, Anna glanced up to see Eric looking down at her from behind the set of bars that made up her cage. The memory of what happened earlier surfaced in her mind and he smiled as she glared at him with everything she had. It was the tequila she ordered, she realized, and a bitter taste rose in the back of her throat as she remembered the weird feeling the drink had left in her mouth. Blitzed out after a dozen or so shots though, she hadn't noticed until the drug had gone to work. By the time she disappeared off to the bathroom to throw up, her friends had already left making it a relatively simple task to collect her unconscious body from the bathroom floor. Or at least that was the best explanation her mind could come up with for now. It was hard to think with the residual effects of the alcohol still in her bloodstream and the darkness of the dimly lit warehouse she seemed to be in wasn't doing her any help.

Holding her head up the best she could, Anna sat up with water dripping down her face trailing down her neck to soak into her sodden shirt.

"You realize what you're doing is illegal," said Anna.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know," said Eric.

"My father is the mayor of the town," said Anna, "He'll find you eventually, he's got a lot of money as well. If you let me go, I won't report it to the police."

For as much bravo she tried to put into her voice, it was an empty threat and Eric knew it as well. Her hometown was a thousand miles away at least now and it'll probably be weeks before anyone noticed she was gone. Fate it seemed had abandoned her and Anna cursed the fact she never bothered to show up to class. She shrunk back into the corner as the men moved forward laughing to drag her out of the cell. Screaming, she tried to defend herself but a sharp slap by Carlos across her face sent her reeling as stars danced before her eyes.

"Not too hard," said Eric, "Mind the merchandise."

Keeping a firm grip on her shoulders, the men half carried half marched her to a smaller room down the hall closing the door behind them as they dragged her inside. Anna screamed again as they produced a pair of scissors and went to work. With Mark and Carlos holding her down however, there was little she could to do stop them from cutting her clothes off piece by piece and stripping her bare. When there was nothing left to remove, they let her go again and Anna backed away trying desperately to preserve what little modesty she had left with her hands.

"Wow, they're even smaller without her shirt on," said Mark.

"Flat as a board with legs built like a doll as well," said Carlos.

This was it, thought Anna, this was the end of her life. They were going to violate her and then dump her in the desert for the vultures to find. A vision of her body laying still came before her and anger filled her mind. Slowly, she curled her hands into fists the way her uncle had taught her so many years ago. Aim for the eyes, she remembered him saying, even if you don't hit they'll have to duck giving you an opportunity to escape. With the fight being three on one however, her heart dropped as she realized she didn't even know the way out of the warehouse. Still, even if this was the end, she wasn't going to go down without a fight. Even with her body being five foot four and a hundred and twenty pounds soaking wet, if she could bring down at least one of them then maybe she could make the rest think twice. As she waited for them to attack however, the three men just looked at her with amusement on their faces. Suddenly aware of her own nakedness, her hands dropped down again as if acting on their own to cover her up.

"What are you doing?" said Eric.

"I'd rather die than let you violate me," said Anna.

"Who said anything about that?" said Eric, "Didn't you hear what we just said?"

Anna blinked in surprise as he strode over to an intercom system mounted on the wall. Only then did she notice the furnishings of the room around her. Unlike the worn-down machinery outside, everything in here was new shining with a cleanness that reminded her of the chemistry lab in class. No, not just like a lab, she realized, it was a lab. Various instruments lined the walls like the inside of a doctor's office along with test tubes, pipettes, and other medical equipment as well. An examination chair even sat in the corner with the stirrups for the feet folded up and out of the way.

"Eugene, get in here," said Eric into the intercom, "We've got another one for you to prepare."

"Prepare? Prepare for what?", said Anna.

"You know, for someone majoring in biology you don't seem that smart," said Eric.

Eric sighed as he looked back at her and Anna got the feeling he was about to repeat something he said a hundred times before.

"We're slavers," he continued, "Human traffickers working for the cartel. Our job is you kidnap young women like you and deliver them south across the border. If we violate you now, you'll lose half your value before you even get there thus the equipment I had Eugene prepare."

"Eugene? Who's Eugene?" said Anna.

"Our technician," said Eric, "He's got a way with medical equipment for females, the pervert that he is. He's useful though so we keep him around."

The door opened behind him and a man who could only be Eugene stepped through the door. Despite the danger Anna was in, the first thing that ran through her mind was that he looked like a dork. With a pair of square rimmed glasses shoved onto his face, freckles sprawled haphazardly across both cheeks topped off by a mop of curly brown hair. Even his shirt was collared making him look like he had just walked out of some computer store. Standing there between the other cartel members, it almost made Anna want to laugh with him looking completely out of place.

"How many times do I have to tell you, I don't work Saturdays," said Eugene.

"You work when we tell you to work," said Eric, "And nobody has to make you disappear."

Grumbling, Eugene looked over at Anna before frowning with a puzzled look on his face.

"And I suppose she's the patient you want me to see?" he said, "Her chest's a bit small don't you think?"

Anna wrapped her arms tighter around herself and Eugene sighed as he looked away. Walking over to the side of the room, he opened a drawer and pulled out a pair of medical gloves and a container with something inside.

"Get her into the chair," he said, "I can't work with her standing like this."

Carlos moved forward and Anna swung at him only to stumble as she missed. He caught her arm and twisted it forcing her to fall to her knees. As Mark seized her other arm, she kicked out and tried to bite him only for him to pick her up like a sack and carried her over to the examination chair. As they strapped her down, Anna struggled to break free but by then it was too late. Bringing the stirrups down, they trapped her feet into them as well. Now, no matter what she tried to do, she could only lay there helplessly naked and bare. She shrank back into the seat as Eugene approached with something in his hand.

"You owe me a beer after this Eric," said Eugene, "Now, let's get started."