Trail of Silver Skulls Ch. 03

Story Info
Anna is implanted with a device.
1.5k words
4.48
27.4k
19

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laying there naked and helpless in the examination chair, Anna struggled to break free as Eugene approached with a white doctor's coat thrown over his clothes. As he manipulated the controls on the panel before him, the stirrups holding her feet began to move up and to the side spreading her legs until her feet were raised high in the air. Moving them further, the machine didn't stop until her legs were folded out of the way with her knees pressing up against her chest. Forced to lay halfway on her back in such a position, Anna looked to the side as her most secret places were placed on full display. Having been raised in a conservative small-town family, even she herself rarely got to look let alone touch herself down there.

"Stop, let me down," she begged.

Eugene appeared to not have heard her as he knelt between her opened legs spreading her labia apart from below. Instead of going further however, he stopped and stood back with a concerned look on his face.

"Something wrong?" asked Eric.

"No, well, sort of," said Eugene, "She's a virgin so the device won't fit."

"Device? What device?", wailed Anna, "What are you doing to me down there?"

Desperately, she tried to close her legs but the straps held them tight keeping her pussy hanging out over the edge of the seat on full display. She tugged with her arms instead fruitlessly trying to cover herself up in vain. Unable to move, the only thing she could do was turn her head to the side fighting against the shame that rushed across her face.

"The controller is too big to insert into her womb without breaking her hymen," said Eugene, "Luckily I came prepared with a smaller one, less powerful but still enough to do the job."

He held up a device that looked like a small plastic cylinder no more than an inch long and a quarter of an inch wide. Shaped like a pill, sealed inside the small plastic case was a microchip with what looked like a miniature battery attached to a transmitter as well. With a pair of small forceps, Eugene brought it towards her pussy and Anna felt walls spreading apart as he pushed it inside through the opening of her hymen.

"I don't want it," she cried, "Take it out."

Ignoring her protests, Eugene pushed the tiny cylinder further inside her virgin hole. There was a small pinch as Anna felt the round tip pushing against her cervix and then a flash of pain as it entered inside her womb. A moment later, Eugene retrieved the forceps from inside her minus the device. From the way he looked down at her with a grin on his face though, it was unlikely that the procedure was over so soon.

"There, operation successful and still a virgin to boot," said Eugene.

"What did you do to me?" cried Anna.

"A nerve controller with a wireless receiver," said Eugene, "The chip inside interfaces directly with the nerves in your lower body via signals through your womb. The receiver attached to it allows it to be given specific commands as well. It'll need to be calibrated first though."

He pressed a button on a remote and all of a sudden Anna became aware of the device as it turned on inside of her. A faint sensation of something moving came from below almost like a vibration which was impossible given the size of the device and its lack of a motor. Seeing her reaction, Eugene smiled and turned the dial up even more. Anna gasped as she felt the device respond inside her and the vibrations increase in strength.

"Enjoying yourself?" he said, "Next generation biomedical technology, stolen of course. Courtesy of the last company that thought they could fire me from my job. The vibrations you're feeling now aren't actually physical, they're phantom nerve signals generated by electromagnetic pulses from the device."

He turned the remote up even more and Anna shuddered as she felt the vibrations pulse into a pattern inside her womb. All of a sudden, she clenched down hard as she felt a phallic like object entering her from below with the sensation of the rod quickly solidifying and becoming firm. Looking down between her legs however, she blinked in surprise when she saw nothing there. A third phantom signal touched her and Anna jerked as she felt something soft begin to massage her clit.

"Of course, everything you're feeling now is last generation," said Eugene, "What's special about the one you have inside right now is the ability to do this."

He pressed a big red button at the top of the remote and Anna almost screamed as he held it down. The moment his fingers touched it, it felt like every single bit of stimulation was turned on at once. Instantly, her heart rate spiked as her pulse hammered in her chest. It felt like a thousand different hands were caressing every inch of her body at once, pinching her nipples and clit between their fingers while a dozen different tongues licked her down there.

"Stop, turn it off, turn it off!" cried Anna, "I don't want to cum."

"That's the idea," said Eugene, "As long as you have that inside you never will."

Assaulted by so many different sensations at once, it wasn't long before Anna hit the edge of her first orgasm and she cried out in ecstasy as she began to fall. Seconds stretched by into infinity however as she waited for the final blow that never seem to come. Instead, she felt the device grow hot inside her belly and the felt a flash of pain as if she had just been shocked by something inside her womb. The world spun around her as the impulse threw her off the balance cutting her orgasm short and forcing her to crash land below. Gasping in shock, Anna cried out in confusion at the emptiness inside her virgin hole, frustration appearing across her face at the missing orgasm she was just denied. Above her, Eugene looked down at her with an amused expression on his face.

"Why did it stop?" Anna cried in frustration, "I was so close."

"The sensor built into the device detects when you're about to hit the edge," he said, "The moment you do, it sends a disruptor signal to every nerve at once temporarily canceling out the final push you need. Physically, your body will still try to orgasm but without that final bit there'll be nothing for you to feel. Awful, isn't it? Feels even worse than a ruined orgasm I'm told."

He laughed with glee while Eric glanced over with a look on his face.

"You're a sick sadistic pervert," said Eric.

"Always my pleasure," said Eugene, "I'm here to serve."

Stripping off his gloves, he handed the remote over to Eric and headed towards the door.

"Run her through the cycle for an hour each day, preferably before she's about to sleep if you want the training to take hold. Since it's her first time, I'd put her in for three right now. I'll be in my apartment if you need anything else," he said.

The door closed behind him with a slam and Anna watched him go, her heart still pounding in her chest from the shock of having her climax stolen away. As Eric turned to look back at her, she shrank back into the chair as the emptiness in her aching pussy came rushing back into her mind. All her life, she had been trained to keep her hands away from herself and what few orgasms she snuck in secret paled in comparison to the stimulation of the device. Blocked from reaching a climax now however, she wasn't sure how much more of it she could take. Anna gulped as her eyes fell onto the remote Eric now held in his hand.

"Well, you heard what he said," said Eric.

He thumbed the button near the top and Anna gasped as the invisible hands resumed their touch upon her skin. Molding both of her breasts under their palms, they pushed them up forcing her nipples to grow hard again while the imaginary phallus thrusted into her once more from below. With another climax started to build, Anna thrashed even harder as she felt a soft tongue appear to lick her clit. Dimly, she became aware of Eric and the other men leaving for the door.

"Come back!" she cried, "You can't leave me like this."

Eric looked back with a smile on his face.

"Three hours," he said while shaking his head, "We'll come back for you then."

As the door closed behind him, Anna cried out as the device inside her activated once more. For the second time in a row, it pulsed as she hit her peak numbing the nerves behind her clit and forcing the final moment of pleasure to disappear. Screaming, she pleaded for Eric to return but trapped in the empty lab like this, there was nobody around to hear her cry. As the device started to push her up the hill of her third climax that she knew would never be fulfilled, Anna cried out in frustration at the endless torment in her pussy once more.