Trail of Silver Skulls Ch. 09

Story Info
Anna faces the consequences of her attempted escape.
2.1k words
4.38
20.6k
17

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fixed underneath the weight of Eric's gaze, Anna curled up in the corner of her cage. A million possibilities rushed through her mind and the world spun around her as if about to fall. Anna waited in silence, her heart pounding in her chest while Eric started at her trying to decide. Whatever decision he made however, he kept it from her as he moved forward to unlock her cell.

Dragging her out by the arm, he marched her down to the training room with her hands held together behind her back. She stumbled as he threw her inside and closed the door, ripping her dress off in a single motion as he threw the torn fabric aside. Bringing her hands up over her chest, Anna trembled as she stood there naked in the room while he began to lay out a variety of instruments out on the floor. As the endless array of whips and other devices began to grow, Anna glanced over to where a triangular horse sat in the center of the room with electrodes attached and a six inch metal rod screwed into the top to point straight up into the air. A set of wooden stocks sat next to it with the top already open and Eric pointed towards the circular holes carved out for her arms and neck.

"Kneel down and put your ass in the air," said Eric.

This time, there was no hesitation at all. Turning, Anna ran for the door. She made it all of three steps towards the door before a sudden flash of pain against her clit brought her crashing to the floor.

"I will not repeat myself again," said Eric, "Kneel down, ass in the air."

Whimpering, Anna crawled forward obediently and placed her head into the hole in the stocks. Moving her arms so her wrists lay besides her neck, she waited for Eric to secure the top half of the wooden block into place. Forced to kneel with her head pressed down so low, Anna was left with no choice but to raise her bottom into the air with her face inches above the ground.

"Which one do you want punished first," he asked, "Your anus or your clit."

"Please, I'll do anything," cried Anna, "Anything else at all."

"If you can't decide then I'll pick for you," said Eric.

He inserted the key into her chastity belt and Anna struggled as she felt the metal lift off of her waist. Desperately, she struggled to move away but the stocks were too tight choking her as she tried to escape. As the cold air of the room brushed up against her naked sex, Anna shivered in fear. With her legs spread wide open and her pussy on display, there was nothing she could do to protect herself from what was to come. Now more than ever, she wished for the steel belt back around her waist.

The wooden floorboards creaked behind her as Eric knelt down to spread her open and Anna bit her lip as he pressed his thumb down at the top of her slit. As he pulled the hood away from her clit, the tiny nub began swell up against her will. No longer constrained by its tight folds of flesh, it quivered as it strained against the sharpness of the open air. Having been forced into chastity and denied for so long, Anna cried out as Eric pressed down on the tiny nub pinching it between his fingers as he rolled it around. Compared to her daily edging sessions, having her clit physically touched felt worse than the simulated vibrations of the device in her womb. Anna cried out as Eric pinched her clit again.

"Please, not there," she begged, "I can't hold it, I'm going to cum."

"I gave you a choice remember," said Eric, "A good master lets his slave say what she thinks she deserves. A slave submits to the will of her master in turn."

He squeezed down harder and whatever hesitation Anna still had disappeared as she felt the warning signs of an orgasm approached inside. Throwing her pride aside, Anna closed her eyes and begged with the last bit of strength she had left. Whatever the alternative was, nothing was worse than the feeling of having her orgasm suppressed as she hit the edge. The numbness that lingered after every edge was enough to drive her insane. Anna lowered her head in shame as she forced herself to decide.

"My anus, punish my anus," sobbed Anna, "Just please don't touch my clit."

"And why should I punish your anus, slave?" said Eric.

"Because I tried to escape," sobbed Anna.

"Say it properly," said Eric.

Anna felt her breath coil up within her chest as something inside her seemed to die. The second the words left her mouth, that was the end of it. There would be no turning back now.

"Master, please punish my anus for trying to escape," she whispered.

Anna flinched as she felt a rough hand reach out and caress her cheeks running over the tight flesh of her bottom before dipping in between the cleft of her rounded globes. Eric pressed down against her backdoor and she felt herself puckering up in anticipation for what would happen next.

"Good girl," said Eric, "As a reward, you will learn today the punishment for a disobedient slave."

Turning away, he stepped to the side and returned dragging a heavy machine across the floor. As he moved it into position behind her, Anna craned her neck backwards trying to catch a glimpse what he was doing. Barely had she time to think however before she felt the tip of something moving forward to poke against her backdoor. The dildo pushed further against her anus as Eric turned the machine on, the sound of a piston filling the air as it came to life. As the dildo on the end began to stretch her backdoor apart, Eric knelt down by her side. Holding up a plastic syringe, he filled it with a generous amount of white cream and spread her pussy open from behind.

"I promise I would not touch your clit," said Eric, "But I never said anything about not using your pussy instead. This cream is a special aphrodisiac meant for slave girls like you. When applied, it'll double your sensitivity to twice the normal level."

Jenna whimpered as he inserted the tip of the syringe past the opening in her hymen and squeezed the contents inside. Immediately, her body started to react as the aphrodisiac coated the walls of her virgin hole. Heat rose up in her lower half turning her body sticky and hot as if a fever had started to burn.

Just when she thought it couldn't get any worse however, something else began to occur. Located an inch or so inside her near the front wall of her pussy, Anna felt something starting to tense up as if the entire area was being stretched tight. Trapped under the stocks, Anna groaned as she felt her g-spot begin to swell up growing sensitive and hard. She shifted her weight around on her knees as she tried to press her legs together against the pressure inside. A torrent of fluids gushed out of her as the pressure reached a peak. It felt like even the smallest of touches was enough to make her burst.

"Feels awful doesn't it," said Eric, "Deny a slave for long enough and that little spot puffs up like a balloon. From what I've heard, it doesn't go back down until the next time you get a release. Of course, given what you've done today, you'll probably have to put up with it for quite a while."

Anna shook her hips and clenched her teeth, her clit already starting to throb as the frustration of the denial set in. Even without anything touching her clit, the throbbing inside her g-spot already made her feel as if she was just before the edge. It wasn't quite as bad as having her orgasms denied but the feeling of emptiness inside was almost as bad. As more fluids leaked down the inside of her thigh, she hoped the punishment would end soon. Whatever hope she had disappeared however with Eric's next words.

"Your punishment will be thus," said Eric, "To learn your role as a slave, for the rest of the day, you will lay here and let the machine fuck you in the ass. Be warned though, the rules of our previous sessions still hold. If at any time you fail to hold yourself back and clench, you will be punished for failing to obey. Until I come back, you will lay here without a sound while your back hole gets filled. Do I make myself clear?"

As the machine began to push the dildo into her backdoor, Anna hung her head in despair.

"Yes Master," she said.

Satisfied, Eric turned away and the door closed behind him as he left the room. Soon, Anna was left with nothing but her thoughts as the machine ramped up to full speed. Straining against the wooden stocks around her arms and neck, Anna gasped as the dildo thrust into her at a rate of once every two seconds. Every time it pushed inside her backdoor, it stimulated her g-spot through the thin wall of flesh between her vagina and her rear hole. Taken by surprise, Anna couldn't help but clench and detecting the movement, the machine brought a leather strap down across both her cheeks. Pain flared across her upturned rear as Anna wailed out loud, straining against her restraints as she cried out. Desperately, she glanced over to the side but the clock was missing from its usual position on the wall. In her past sessions in the training room, she could at least keep track of how long she had left. Trapped here now with the dildo slowly thrusting into her rear, she had no way to even tell the time.

The camera placed behind her turned on pointing straight down between the open and spread cheeks of her rear. It stared at her unblinking though the lens as it recorded the punishment for potential future customers to see. On the screen a closeup of her tight anus and pussy appeared, twitching as Anna tried to hold herself back from the simulation of the dildo. With an entire week worth of denial backed up in her system however, there was nothing she could do to stop the leather strap from striking her again as she failed. Anna gasped out loud, the dildo thrusting deeper inside her as she arched her back against the blow. Against all hope, she looked over to the door praying for Eric to come back.

"I'm sorry Master, I was wrong," she cried, "I won't do it again! Please, come back!"

There was no response as the machine continued to thrust into her backdoor from behind. Every time it pushed inside her, it would press down against her g-spot scraping it with its entire length on the way out. Tears fell from her eyes as the strap flew down to hit her again. With the arm of the strap raised into the air, the machine waited patiently for even the smallest of mistakes punishing her every few minutes whenever she messed up. On the tenth stroke, the dildo began to vibrate further stimulating her even more.

"Turn it off!" cried Anna, "Please, turn it off!"

No matter how hard she cried, there was nobody around to hear her pleas. Tormented by the stillness of the room and the vibrations in her rear, her eyes began to glaze over. Swallowed up in a haze of denial and pain, she felt her senses contracting as the world around her shrunk into a single point. Stuck in the space in between, only the constant thrusting in her ass kept her awake as her arousal slowly flowed down her legs to form a puddle on the floor. The strap impacted her bottom again and Anna shuddered as the vibrations forced themselves deeper into her backdoor once more. A voice rose up through her subconsciousness and into her mind.

I must not clench, she whispered to herself though she had no idea whether she said it in her head or out loud, good slaves do not orgasm, a good slave does not clench.

A drop of fluid gathered at the top of her slit, tickling her clit as it fell to join the puddle on the floor. Drifting off into a world of lust filled dreams, Anna closed her eyes and knew no more.