All Comments on 'Trail of Silver Skulls Ch. 12'

by RetrospectiveInsomnia

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

Holy shit. At what point, in your writing, did you come the realization that you actually dont have a fucking clue about sex?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, nothing to read, or see, here. Keep going. Combining the chapters would get you a few good chapters worth reading. I was disappointed in not reading about Anna's time in the training room where she was broken. How was that really done. Four days is a long time with non-stop torture and denial, especially when there are no descriptions of what happened. The story goes that she was broken after four days but not how, what, when, where, etc being explained. Too sterile. Was she even given any food or water during that time? No wonder a body is broken. At least she was given a couple of days of sleep. Did they drug her?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRetrospectiveInsomnia@RetrospectiveInsomnia
Hello, I'm RetrospectiveInsomnia. I write erotic stories and other related materials in my spare time. My primary story interests revolve around chastity devices and orgasm denial. You can get in touch with me either via the Literotica feedback page or via my email at [name]@g...