All Comments on 'Trail of Silver Skulls Ch. 15'

by RetrospectiveInsomnia

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Breaker_Of_ChainsBreaker_Of_Chainsover 1 year ago

No doctor or hospital would ever leave on a fucking chastity belt. Especially if they need to do x-rays, MRI or scans. I love the fact she escaped and captors are dead but seriously keeping her in chastity made no fucking sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story a little long, and disagree with the concept of keeping her in chastity belt..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think you did great for your first story. A lot of different ways this could have continued or ended differently. Maybe instead of the hospital recommending the belt stay on her parents do to keep her safe? Good happy/sad ending regardless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Glad she escaped and she is a survivor and the body has been known to recover with God’s help and lots of peace and harmony, so she will climax again and it will not take 5 years. A whole lot less time I believe.

MissedLifeMissedLifeover 1 year ago

Good story for your first one. I am happy that Anna was able to mentally stay strong enough to be able to plan her escape. Anna and Rachel have formed a friendship that will help them in their recovery. My only criticism of the ending would be the five to ten years of the chastity belt. Medically speaking no hospital or doctor would do that. Hopefully both find kind, patient and loving men who will help in their recovery. I look forward to seeing what you write next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m just happy she got free 😭

Good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

really really hated this ending after reading 15 great chapters!! could you please write an alternative, like maybe they both choose to live with out the forced chastity belt. where they took different ways forward, like one fucking them self to death or the other regaining self control to have a lot of kinky edging quite a bit.. please write another ending..

jra13jra13over 1 year ago

Ok. I'm really glad you said that about your first story. Constructive criticism. We get mad, but hey, you're the writer, you do you. Over all it was a great plot. The finesse and psych details could be tweaked in MY opinion.

And they were kidnapped and almost sold into sexual slavery by a cartel and they kept the same chastity belt on that the cartel locked on them? No one is moving on psychologically when you have that reminder, don't you think?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, I am certainly glad that she and Rachel were able to escape. The dramatic ending with the shooting at the border was well done. It would have been nice to know that all of the guys were actually killed by the border police. It also should not take 5 years of wearing that chastity belt and edging for three times each week to get back the sensation of orgasms. As one said, why does they have to have the constant reminder of the torture they went through by keeping the same chastity belt on. They have to take it off from time to time to clean themselves. Hopefully the edging sessions will have men and women come in and give them oral stimulation from time to time. It would have been better when the author starts another series that the chapters are longer and include more descriptions of what training is actually being done and for how long. Too many times we get to something good and then the action just stops. THere should be some continuation between chapters. One time Anna gets tortured over four days but we have no clue what actually happened. Their training is doubled but we don't know what that actually means....it just happens. And there is no aftercare anytime along the way. Oh, Anna gets one hot bath and that is about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTF that was a terrible ending after 15 great chapters! What a waste of my time to read a great story, for them to end up in chastity belts for ever after getting rescued. Couldn’t you write another alternate ending ??

titoCA321titoCA321over 1 year ago

Great story. Ignore the naysayers attempting to impose their flawed purity culture onto your stories.

explwrexplwrover 1 year ago

Truly an excellent story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRetrospectiveInsomnia@RetrospectiveInsomnia
Hello, I'm RetrospectiveInsomnia. I write erotic stories and other related materials in my spare time. My primary story interests revolve around chastity devices and orgasm denial. You can get in touch with me either via the Literotica feedback page or via my email at [name]@g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES