Trail Running

Story Info
An adventurous forest ranger and a runner meet on the trail.
2.4k words
4.47
9.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alohadave
alohadave
267 Followers

It was a gorgeous day in the mountains of Northern Idaho. She's on the Silver Lake trail, an older, lesser used trail, and she rarely encounters anyone here.

She loves her section of forest. It's mostly varieties of pine and spruces, with the occasional cottonwood, aspen, and birch.

As a Park Ranger, she hikes the trails, looking for sections that need repair and maintenance. Occasionally she'll help an inexperienced hiker, but most of her time is spent alone in the forest.

She keeps her trails well maintained for the visitors, but the Silver Lake trail she maintains for herself. Because it's so infrequently hiked, she uses it to trail run. Her secret, that no one else knows, is that she likes to run naked. There's nothing better to her than getting a good run along the trail with the wind brushing along her skin. Her only concession to practicality are her trusty running shoes.

Today is a running day. She strips her ranger uniform off, laces up and heads down the trail--destination, Silver Lake. It's a warm summer day, the sun shining in a clear blue sky. Being a weekday, the casual hikers are at work, leaving her alone in the woods.

The sun warms her skin as she runs.

The trail is 5 miles long and she can run it in 40 minutes. She's run it many times and knows every twist and turn of the trail. In and out of tree cover, along the side of the mountain, where the trees clear and you can see the rest of the valley. Back under the canopy, the shade provides some respite from the heat of summer.

Three miles along the trail, she sees someone, a man, ahead on the trail. She slows to get a look at him. He's tall and thin, wearing running gear sitting on a fallen log by the side of the trail. She approaches him and stops several feet away.

He hears her approaching, and looks up to see a tall, leggy goddess coming toward him. She's an obvious runner, thin and trim. Her blonde hair is loosely tied back. Her breasts are small, with nipples that jut out. Her belly is carved, showing well-defined abs. She has bushy pubic hair, slightly darker than on her head, and her long legs show her runner's physique. The only thing she's wearing are running shoes. Her all-over tan is golden on her skin.

"Hi there. I didn't expect to see anyone out here today." She smiled at him.

She was self-assured and didn't seem to mind being naked around him.

"Hello. Wow, I did not expect this when I came out today. You look amazing." He tried not to stare at her, focusing on her face, but it was difficult not to roam over her body with his gaze.

"Neither did I. This trail is usually pretty quiet, especially when the weekend warriors aren't out and about. I'm Gigi." She grinned, watching him struggle not to look at her naked body. It was nice that he didn't leer like many would have.

"Nice to meet you Gigi, I'm Tom. I was looking on the map for an out of the way trail, away from the normal traffic. Looks like I found what I was looking for." He looked down at her nipples sticking out from her small breasts. He could look at them all day, and wondered how they'd feel in his mouth.

"This is a good trail. It's about 5 miles from the head to the lake. I trail run out here whenever I have spare time that I can get away."

"What do you do?"

"I'm a Park Ranger here. I maintain these trails."

"That's a nice perk. If you don't mind my asking, do you run naked a lot?"

"Oh yeah, whenever I can. It's very freeing. I love feeling the sun and wind on my body as I run. You should try it." She put her hands on her hips.

"Ha, that might be a little uncomfortable for me." He glanced down at his shorts.

"Ha ha. Yeah, you have to be careful." Gigi smiled. Her glance worked its way to his shorts. She looked him over. He looked like a runner. His spandex running shorts showed off his lean muscular legs, and couldn't hide his growing excitement. She licked her lips.

"Hmph. You said this trail leads to a lake?"

"Yep, Silver Lake. It's about 2 miles down at the end of the trail. It's a great spot for...swimming and stuff."

"Hey Tom, you up for a run? I was on my way to the lake. If you think you can keep up, it's a good run." She spent a lot of time alone as a ranger, and the company of others wasn't a frequent thing for her, but even loners need human contact from time to time. She liked the look of him, and spending time with another runner would be a good way to kill some time.

"Sounds good, I'd love to stretch my legs."

"Great! Catch me if you can." She bounded down the trail. The sound of her laughing teased him.

"Oh shit, that little minx." Tom scrambled to chase her. He was a seasoned runner, but she had a good lead on him already.

He watched her body as he followed. She was glorious. Firm and fit, she ran along the trail. He couldn't help but watch her bouncing butt as she ran ahead of him. It was entrancing.

Gigi listened as he followed behind. She could run the trail at a good pace, but slowed for him, not wanting to leave him in her dust.

At turns in the trail, she slowed her pace, allowing him to nearly catch her before speeding off on straight sections. She was enjoying the chase, and knew how to lead him on. She knew the trail like the back of her hand.

He pursued her. He would get tantalizingly close to her, then she'd speed off. All through the chase, he kept his eye on her firm buttocks. The muscles in her back flexed and contracted as she navigated the trail. She was a fine runner, and he was enjoying watching her body as she excelled at her craft.

She led him down the trail. When there was half a mile left, there was a long stretch where she could open up. She had kick left and used it to pull away from him. The trail led to a meadow where she surged ahead, leaving him far behind.

She sped ahead of him, and there wasn't a chance that he'd catch up to her now. He continued toward the lake where she had disappeared back into the woods. Tom crossed the meadow but couldn't catch sight of her. She was too far ahead.

He ran the rest of the trail until the trees opened to a clearing and a small sandy beach at the edge of a pristine mountain lake. He stopped at the edge to catch his breath. Bent over, hand on his knees, he took deep breaths.

After a few minutes, he heard a whistle. He looked around to see where she was. Off to the side of the beach, a pair of shoes were tossed on the ground. He looked up to look for her. Another whistle called out.

She was neck deep in the lake, hair slicked back. The cool mountain lake had refreshed her from her vigorous tease and run.

"Come in, the water feels great," she called to him.

He shrugged and pulled off his shirt and shoes. Gigi watched his body come into view. His lean physique confirmed his condition as a runner and he had performed well on the trail. Her game of pursuit was all the better for his ability to keep up.

He looked around to make sure that there wasn't anyone else around. Seeing no one else, he shucked off his shorts. Quickly he ran into the water.

"Shit, that's cold!" He paused part way in.

"Haha, that's what makes it feel good." She giggled at him, shivering. "It's better when you get in all the way."

He took the plunge and dove under, fully submerging. She watched, waiting for him to emerge. After a few seconds, she moved closer to where he went in, slightly concerned. He splashed up right in front of her, startling her.

"Argghh!" She splashed him.

Tom laughed and splashed her right back.

They came together, arms wrapping around each other. Their lips meet in a tender kiss, feeling each other out.

She wrapped herself around him, legs around his hips, his erection pressed against her belly. He held onto her, and kissed her. This time was more urgent. He mashed his face to hers, their tongues sought each other, caressing the other. He pulled her to him, her nipples poked at his chest. His hands slid down to her ass, her firm buttocks resting in each hand.

"Let's go to the beach," Gigi said.

Tom carried her through the water, to the small strip of sand. She had laid out a towel and he lowered her onto it, laying on top of the beautiful naked park ranger.

They kissed. Their tongues felt each other, teasing, and thrusting. Her lips were soft, and smelled of coconut.

He shifted, moving down her body. She watched him. He found her nipples. Her breasts were small but he didn't care. She was finely crafted, with the body of a runner. Her nipples more than made up for it, sticking out from her chest.

He took one in his mouth. It was firm and he sucked on it, like he was trying to get milk from it. She held his head to her. "Ohh, that's nice, Tom. Keep doing that. They're so sensitive."

His hand held the other, nipple poking at his palm. While he sucked at one, he rolled the other between his fingers. Alternating back and forth, he made sure that each one got the attention it deserved.

Tom moved down her body. He laid kisses on her tanned skin. When he reached her belly button, his tongue licked around it and dipped inside. She squirmed and laughed. "That tickles!"

He made his way to his target. Her blonde curlies thickly covered her mound. She was shaved below, her pussy lips smooth. The outer lips were swollen and parted, and he saw her dew on her inner lips.

Gigi spread her legs for him, the action pulling her lips farther apart. Her clit peeked out from under its hood. He stopped and stared for a minute, committing the visage to memory.

Tom flicked his tongue, teasing her clit. Her hips bucked up, mashing herself against his face.

He sucked her clit between his lips lightly sucking on it. His tongue flicked at the tip. She writhed under him, moaning. Gigi pressed his head, holding him to her.

Tom slipped a finger inside; her arousal made it easy to slide in. He licked her juices from her pussy lips as his finger teased inside. He found her G-spot and swirled his fingertip over the spongy tissue. Gigi responded by crying out. Her orgasm was fast approaching so Tom went back to her clit and sucked on it gently.

"Aghhh, oh ohh." She came in a whole-body orgasm, the waves of pleasure rolling over her.

"Hmm, that was delightful. Thank you," she said. She propped herself on her elbow facing him.

He licked his lips, savoring her taste. "My pleasure."

He rolled over to face her. "Gigi, you are beautiful. I wanted to tell you that."

She blushed, slightly embarrassed. He stroked her face, and pulled her onto him, her slight weight resting on him. She kissed him, pressing gently against his lips. Gigi tasted herself on his face. She licked at her juices in between kisses.

Tom's dick pressed between their bodies, his hardness telling her that he was ready. She shifted so he was between her legs. She positioned him at her entrance and pushed down on him.

His cock was ready and pushed into her pussy, stretching her open. She sat up so her hips could sink down onto his rigid member.

He looked at her as she rose up and down on him. Her firm body flexed and contorted. The muscles of her quads flexed and relaxed under his hands. The sun was shining on her face, lighting it up, so that she had to close her eyes. He tried to commit her to memory.

Gigi pumped up and down on him. She did a little grinding motion when he was fully inside, each time she dropped down. Her pussy was as toned as the rest of her body, and it squeezed at him.

He sat up so she was in his lap. Hugging her to him, he took a nipple in his mouth, suckling on it, gently nipping at it with his teeth, while his tongue swirled around it.

"Oh yes, Tom. Keep doing that. Suck my nipple." She held his head to her breast.

Gigi bounced on his lap, his harness filling her.

Tom would have wanted to go forever, but her pussy was squeezing at him, milking him. "Gigi, I'm close, you are making me cum."

He rubbed her clit as she bounced on him. He wanted her to cum again, with him this time.

"Do it baby, cum inside me. Fill me up!"

Tom followed her instruction and released his orgasm as she hit bottom. He was fully inside her as his cum spurted out. One last flick of her clit and she came as well. "Oh Tom, fuck yes!"

Tom opened his eyes to look at her. "That was amazing. Thank you."

Exhausted, he laid back, pulling her with him. They fell asleep together, Gigi laying on his chest, his arms around her.

****

When he woke up, the sun was shining in his eyes. He looked around for Gigi, but she was nowhere to be seen. Her shoes were gone as well.

She'd left him sleeping after their session.

He dressed and shook out the towel. One corner caught his eye. Embroidered on it was her name: Gigi. He tossed it over his shoulder and walked back up the trail. Maybe he'd run into her again on the trail. He had a reason to look for her, he wanted her to have her towel back.

With a smile on his face, he hiked the trail.

alohadave
alohadave
267 Followers