Trailer Park Sex Addict Ch. 05

Story Info
More trailer park fucking shenanigans & Betty Fucking White.
3.2k words
3.5
9k
7
4

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

Cast :

James (Me)

Mama (Porn Queen Kelly Madison)

Penny (Kaley Cuoco/The Big Bang Theory)

Ronda (Ronda Rousey)

Bernadette (Melissa Rouch/The Big Bang Theory)

Spence (The King Of Queens)

Howard (Simon Hedberg/The Big Bang Theory)

And Cameo By :

Betty White (Herself)

Damn sunlight. Fucking trailer ain't worth shit when the damn sun's out. Fucking California. I just woke up, hungover as fuck. Damn dogs barking. (Belching)... I sit on the side of the bed, waiting to shake outta this smack haze I'm in. Black tar is my drug of choice. I shoot heroin, but I also smoke it. It relaxes me. Makes all those voices in my head shut the fuck up. When you've been in and out of jail and you've got a few baby mamas on your ass, you tend to hear shit in your head.

(Yawning)... Damn... I gotta fucking piss. (Scratching my big ass nuts)... I look over to my left. Sweet ass on that bitch. I smack it. Squeeze it and shake it too. Nice fucking ass. I shake my head, trying to clear it. Oh yeah, it's my mama. All night ass banging. My mama is the perfect slut. Perfect face. Perfect huge ass titties. Perfect ass. (Smacking it again)... She can take my whole, fourteen fucking inches up her backside too. Perfect fucking slut.

Her anus is gaped out like a motherfucker. Fourteen inches of thick dick meat rammed up your tight ass all night long will do that to ya.

Did a stint in Chino. Assault shit. Beat up a motherfucker at a bar. He didn't like me fucking his chick in the bathroom. Fuck him. I pissed all over him after I whooped his punk ass. Had a female CO at Chino who was hooked on my fat ass dick. Black bitch went nuts for my white meat. Thick ass bitch. She loved it up her ass. Snuck me smack in whenever I wanted it. Alisha was the bitch's name. Fine ass bitch too. I pimped her. Had that bitch walking the track for pimp daddy when she wasn't at the prison. Good earner. Solid bitch.

My bitch Penny was with mama and I last night, but she had to work today. She's a waitress at the Cheesecake Factory down in Hollywood. Hot as shit too. Blonde and beautiful... great ass to fuck too.

I slide over onto mama, and slide my fat ass dick up her gaped out ass. About ten inches in, mama wakes up, squirming on the bed, moaning like a world class ho. "Damnnnnnnnnn. Mmmmmmmmm. Fuck mama's ass, baby. Yeahhhhhhh." Mama tells me, hugging her pillow, a huge, horny smile on her perfect, 52 year old face.

My monster cock plunges all the way up mama's still tight, milf ass owning it, taking it harder and faster. "FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!" Squirt city. "FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!" Squirt city revisited. "GOD... I LOVE YOUR FUCKING GIANT COCK, BABY!!" Mama loving my ass banging skills.

Uhhhhh. I pump a fat wad up mama's ass. Glob after glob of thick sticky sperm flooding her fucking hershey highway. Feels fucking good! Fuck yeah!

"Mmmmmmmmm. Fill me up, sweetheart. Mama loves all that thick goo. Mmmmmmmmm." Mama is a full fledged cum whore. Only one reason she's the hottest mother ever. I roll off her, my giant cock plopping outta that wrecked anus. Mama slides down me, licking her way down. She sucks me off, digging her tongue deep in my fucking piss slit. She fishes out every drop of slimy jizz left in me and quickly drinks it down.

She drinks down the huge load of piss I shoot down her throat too. I let loose with a tidal wave of warm, salty piss. Mama just gulps it down, looking up at me, smiling around my pissing monster so I can watch her throat swallow it all down at full fucking speed.

We make out for a few, tongue sucking and titty squeezing. She grinds on my left leg while we swap spit. I rough up her tits, slapping and squeezing those huge ass, all natural 34G jugs of hers. Hottest bitch on earth... and she's my fucking mother.

"Mmmmmmmmm. Morning, baby."

"Morning, mama. Sexy bitch."

"Ha ha ha. Mmmmmmmmm." Mama kisses me, sucking off my tongue while she coos and slutty grinds on me. God damn... I love that hot ass bitch.

Stumbling, still hungover, into the kitchen area, looking for a damn beer. I open my last case. Should last me a couple of hours. I look out the window. DAMN! Bright ass sun! I rub my eyes, shaking my damn head. I down my beer and toss the bottle. It's a fucking mess in here. Fuck it. Mama will clean up. She's a fucking sweetheart. She lives in the trailer behind me, but she's over at my little, dumpy ass trailer all the time though.

I grab another Budweiser and head outside. Standing on the little porch area, I look around and stretch. Damn sun still fucking with my eyes. (Shaking my damn head again)

(Car horn beeping)... My drug buddy Betty White drives by. She smiles and waves. Sweet ass smile. I wave back and belch.

Ronda comes up to the porch. She's my side chick. One of em. My main side chick. Fuck! She's lookin good. "Hey baby." I greet Ronda, downing another beer, tossing it in the yard. She's standing at the steps, her left arm on the trailer, sexy ass smirk on her face. Painted on hip hugger jeans, pink sports bra. No panties. Dirty blonde hair in a ponytail. Bitch knows how to get my attention.

"Howdy, hot stuff. MWAH!" Ronda blows me a big ass kiss.

"WHAT THA?" A hand comes out from under the fucking trailer and grabs Ronda's leg. She anxiously kicks it away.

"SPENCE... GET YOUR GOOFY ASS OUT HERE! NOW!!" I order my dorky ass cousin Spence. He's staying under my trailer... like a troll. Horny ass troll. I'm making him stay there to punish him for peeping on mama the other day, but the chubby bastard loves it anyway. He lives next door, but he's made himself a little troll cave under my trailer. I don't give a shit. He's down there a lot. He usually goes back and forth between the troll cave and his damn trailer. I'm making him stay there this time to punish his ass. Creepy bastard can't leave. I feed him twice a day... or whenever I fucking feel like it.

Spence comes hustling out. Ronda almost decks him. I think walk down to him and grab his white tank tank, pulling it and him up while I kiss Ronda. Bitch grabs my cock through my gray sweatpants and rubs it. "Mmmmmmmmm." She's hot for it.

I look back at Spence and set him straight. "Ronda don't like you grabbing her from under the trailer. You understand?" I give him a dead serious, pissed off look.

"Yes. I'm... I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry Ronda." Spence nervously apologizes, gawking at her, licking those dirty lips of his. Can't blame the dorky bastard for staring. Ronda's smokin fuckin hot. I look at Ronda. She smirks at me, then gives Spence a bad ass bitch scowl... and knees him in the fucking nuts. He drops like a wet sack of rotten ass potatoes, clinching his dick and balls through his adult diaper... he likes wearing em... grimacing and groaning in pain.

Ronda deviously laughs and spits on him. Love that bad ass bitch. She jumps in my arms and we kiss. She pulls my fucking tongue and sucks it hard, her legs wrapped tight around my waist, her arms around my shoulders.

I let Spence fuck who he can... under the trailer or not... depending on my mood. Wrong mood for him today. Ronda jacked him off a couple times before, but he ain't fucked her. She just don't like getting grabbed from under the fucking trailer. Creepy troll bastard knows that.

While Ronda and I are fucking on my porch... and Spence is checking to see if his nuts are still there... my girl Penny is at work talking to her best friend Bernadette. She's a hot ass, little blonde beauty with big ol titties and a sweet, high pitched voice. She's also pregnant with my kid. Three of em actually. Triplets.

Her clueless husband Howard thinks he's the fucking father. Can't wait to see how long it takes him to realize his kids don't look like him. He's an engineer or some shit... got fired though... big scandal at the college he worked at. Got sued and shit. They had to move into the trailer park when they lost their damn house.

Howard ain't too fucking smart though when it comes to a bitch getting pregnant and shit... or getting laid. I still ain't figured out how he got Bernadette. No one can figure it the fuck out.

"Penny... I'm worried about Howie. Ever since he got fired, he's been really depressed. Nothing cheers him up. I wish he would kick out of it. It's really starting to get on my nerves. I mean... I'm fucking pregnant here. (She points to her 8 months pregnant belly with both forefingers)... Can't he tell that? I'm the one that needs attention. Sheesh." Bernie wipes down a damn table, shaking her head.

"Sorry Bernie. I wish I could help you feel better." Penny consoles her very pregnant, fellow hot blonde friend.

"Well... maybe you can, actually." Bernie says in her sweet, cartoon princess type voice, a sly, half smile on her fucking beautiful, pink glossy lips. Hot fucking bitch.

"What do you mean? How?" Penny looks at her friend, fucking befuddled... in a smokin fuckin hot way.

"You know Howie has a thing for you... and your butt. So..." Bernie giggles, her head lowered as she cleans the table.

"So?" Penny looks at Bernie, knowing what she's thinking, but wanting to make sure she's right.

"You know... maybe you could get him out of his funk. Maybe help me out. He's driving me crazy... and I'm pregnant!" She starts loudly fake crying, rubbing her big belly in her tight ass, yellow and green waitress outfit.

"Bernie... don't cry. I mean... I don't know. Howard kinda creeps me out. Can't you just hire a hooker or something?" Penny tries consoling her busty friend, rubbing her shoulders.

"I tried... but it didn't work!" Bernie fake cries her sweet little ass off, making a scene. The nosey ass customers watch and gossip. Penny looks around, patting Bernie shoulders, smiling at the nosey fucking customers to show them everything was cool.

"Stop crying. OK? I'll think about it. Everything will be OK." Penny reassures her friend, hugging her. Bernie stops fake crying, hugging Penny back, a mischievous smile forming on those succulent lips.

Back at my trailer, Ronda is bouncing hard on my giant dick, right there on the fucking patio. Cars pass by and honk. I smirk and plunge, fucking the hell outta that tight ass pussy. Ronda clamps down hard on my pounding shaft, squirting three times straight, pussy nut pouring out the sides of her cock blasted out cunt. We suck tongues, and I squeeze her fucking world class ass. It's so damn firm and smooth... fucking perfect. Spence watches from a distance, jerking off and squealing like a fucking pig. Ha. Freaky shit at the fucking trailer.

I dump a fat wad up Ronda's cunt. My jizz floods her, dripping outta her wrecked cunt, pudding on my damn patio. Love that shit.

I let Ronda down and the bitch shows why she's my bitch. She kneels down, looks at the puddle of jizz on the dirty ass patio... and starts lapping it up. Dirty fucking bitch. I fucking love it! She looks up at me and laps up all that thick cream, then sits up and sucks my fucking cock dry, deepthroating the whole huge ass thing down her fucking throat. I grab her ponytail and smack her face. Ronda smiles at me. I pound her throat, then pull her head off me, spitting in her face. The wild ass slut licks her lips, wiping the spit off her gorgeous fucking face with her hand and licking it clean. The whole time she's giving me the sluttiest, most sex crazed smile ever. Fucking hot fucking bitch!

A little later... "She wants you to fuck Howard?" I ask Penny. We're in my trailer. I'm on the couch. Penny is sitting by me on the right. We're sharing a fat blunt. Smoke is everywhere in that small ass trailer.

"Yeah. I mean Bernie is my best friend and all, but Howard? He's creepy. She says he's got a little dick too. Not much he can do for me. I'm used to yours, sweetie... and it sure ain't little." Penny and I chuckle and smoke away.

"I wanna help her out. I just can't see myself enjoying fucking Howard. I don't know what to do." Penny passes me the blunt, and strokes my fat ass dick.

"Well... I'll tell you what I'd do." Betty White lifts her head off of my cock. She's sucking me off to pay for some damn weed I gave her horny old ass earlier. She takes the blunt from me and takes a big ass toke. "I'd make her pay me, then I'd fuck the little dick weasel silly. Money and dick is a fun time in my book, baby. Cause Betty Fucking White said so!" She declares as she exhales, then goes back to sucking me off.

Penny laughs, puffin and passin. "Yeah, but how much? I don't know how much they have left after the lawsuit and everything. Plus... Bernie is having kids, so I don't wanna put her in a hole or anything." Penny kisses my cheek, stroking my humongous shaft as Betty gobbles up the equally huge crown, and tickles my fat ass balls.

"What do you think, sweetie?" Penny asks me, slowly licking my neck, softly biting it. Fucking sexy ass slut!

"If you're gonna fuck him... make him pay out the ass... to get some ass." I keep it simple. I also nut in Betty's mouth. She swallows half my thick ass load, then deep throats every fucking inch of my fourteen inch cock, her nose banging my crotch, and takes the rest of the cock goo right down her gullet. Fucking sex crazed old slut. Love that old broad. I hold her gray haired head on my cock and pump one of my biggest loads in awhile down her fucking throat. That bitch can fuck... and suck. A top notch ho... I know. I pimp her horny, weed smoking, old ass out regularly. She walks the track with the best on them hoes. A real good ass earner.

Penny and Betty both lick, kiss and suck me clean, kissing and sucking tongues while I take pics. They also rub their supple titties all over me, my cock and everywhere else. Oh fuck yeah! I smoke and smile, loving it all.

"So Howard... I hear you like me." Penny lays on the charm when she goes over to his trailer to "cheer him up." Bernie agreed to pay her $5,000 she had in a separate bank account. She got it from giving up the pussy to a rich customer that came into the Cheesecake Factory one evening. She laid on the big titty charm... showing her big time cleavage as she leaned over the table to take his order, a sweet ass smile accompanying those swollen, phat milk jugs... and he paid up. Dude fucked her in the bathroom... and later at his place. Bernie told Howard she had to work late to cover for her slutty debauchery. Simple cover. She gave up her ass and tits for the 5Gs. She saves her pussy for me... and her clueless husband.

"Well... I... yeah. You're smoking hot, Penny." Howard tries to be charming, nervously smiling at Penny whose seductively drinking a glass of red wine. Hot ass bitch.

"Awww... that's sweet Howard. Thank you, sweetie." Penny slowly licks across the rim of the glass, kissing it with her pink, glossy lips, slowly peeling them off the edge of the glass. Howard gulps, his cock rock hard in his tight pants. He's staring hard at my smoking hot girl, quickly coming out of his funk.

"Yow know Howard." Penny gets up and slowly starts unbuttoning her blue flowered blouse, looking right at the mesmerized engineer with a smouldering look of raw sluttiness. "I love getting fucked in my ass." Penny tells him, tossing her blouse onto the sofa. She's not wearing a bra, those very perky 32C tits of hers are so firm and beautiful. Damn... that slut is fine! Howard can't believe his eyes, his crush is topless in his living room. His eyes are glued to Penny's heaving jugs.

Howard swallows hard. "Really?" He asks, nervously.

"Yep. Nothing I like more than a nice piece of meat shoved up my tight booty. Wanna shove yours up it... Howie?" Penny quickly drops her skin tight, white Capri pants... no panties. She steps out of them and walks over to the couch, bending over the end of it. She gives Howard a horny smile and motions him over.

Howard loses his clothes in record time, running to Penny and shoving his skinny six inches up her beautifully tight, bodacious backside. He ass fucks Penny for twenty minutes, doggy style, her riding him, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl on the couch.

Penny enjoys it, surprised by his enthusiastic stamina. She squirts, then pulls his dick out of her ass right as he cums. She's riding him, reverse cowgirl. She points that skinny cum gun upwards to her heaving tits, letting Howard paint them with his creamy, milky goo. Penny swirls her finger around in it, wiping it into her tits. She puts her finger in her mouth and tastes it, enjoying the smooth taste.

"Mmmm. Nice cum, sweetie. Not bad at all." Penny comments, making Howard smile big on the couch, his depression over. Penny gets the job done... for only 5Gs. She smirks happily, counting the money in her mind as she debates whether to give Howard another go.

Over at my trailer...

"Mmmmmmmmm. That was so good, baby. I love your huge cock, James. I'm so glad you knocked me up." Bernie tells me, kissing all over my face as she leans back into me, having taken my giant cock up her pussy, doggy style, for the last half hour. Damn, that bitch is beautiful. How the fuck did Howard get her?

A few minutes later, mama is filming Spence fucking Bernie up the ass in my living room as Ronda pegs him up the ass with her foot long dildo. Squealing, grunting, groaning and fucking moaning galore. Weed smoke filling the air beer bottles I'm tossing after drinking em clanging on the floor. Mama is riding me, reverse cowgirl, while she films. She's a helluva multitasker. So fucking awesome. Just another day in the fucking trailer park. We all end up pissing all over Spence as he squeals like a pig on the floor. He fucking loves that shit. Even Betty comes by and joins in. She drinks a mouthful of my piss for good fuckin measure, to cap it all off. Fun times. Freaky shit forever, bitches! Trailer Park livin for fuckin life!

Betty sums it all up perfectly. "Freak city at the trailer park, bitches! Cause Betty Fucking White said so!"

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers