Train Ride to a Kinky Old Couple

Story Info
Young virgin airman seduced by old lady on train.
1.6k words
4.15
10.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the early sixties aged 19, I was in the RAF training in sleepy Norfolk and I used to catch the early afternoon train from London on Sundays returning back from home at weekends. Those were the days of single-compartment carriages with a corridor.

It was one of those boring trains that stopped at virtually every town and village and on Sundays was hardly ever busy. On this one summer Sunday I was alone reading and about halfway through the journey an old lady (well I thought she was old but in hindsight, she could only have been in her mid-fifties), walked into my compartment.

She appeared to be the typical housewife, quite pretty and plump, with permed hair. She smiled at me and took off her lightweight coat and sat opposite. I thought nothing of it and after a few more stops she engaged me in conversation which I reluctantly joined in.

It was the usual stuff -- weather, etc -- and then she asked where I was stationed and said that she lived just 10 miles from the camp.

"Isn't that an all-male place? Where do you go for female company?"

After fobbing her off, I went back to my book and drifted off to sleep as did she.

She of course was not of any interest to me in a sexual way, but I was still a randy bugger and as was the case then, a virgin. It was the usual case of wanking morning noon and night to get rid of my unwanted erections.

Which is what I had when I woke and immediately tried to hide it. But Mrs Mystery was still in the land of nod and in her relaxed state, her plump legs had parted giving me an eyeful of her fat knicker enclosed cunt. But the really interesting thing was that a massive amount of hair was poking out either side.

My balls were aching and my dick was ready to explode. I had to have a wank. Seeing as she was still seemingly fast asleep, I took out my dick and started stroking it, enjoying the view, Mrs. Mystery murmured "You have a lovely big and thick cock young man. But before you cum let me give you a nice show and then you will cum even more".

I was astounded, here was a very seemingly straight-laced old lady being utterly depraved. Pulling up her skirt and opening her fat thighs even more she pulled her knickers to one side showing me her hairy snatch.

"Go on have a good look. My pussy is wet just looking at you."

She could see I was on the verge of shooting my load and told me to stand up and shoot it over her open pussy. Which I did with gusto. Not one but four streams of spunk fell onto her fat belly and cunt.

Then it was her turn to give me a show as she rubbed my spunk around her hairy twat. "Oh, I just love men's spunk, sperm call it what you like, especially young virile young men's like yours. My kinky fetish is for four to five virile men to fill my cunt with cum, then put on some big pants and go shopping feeling the cum run down my legs. How perverted is that? Now we have got off to a great start tell me your name. Mine is Cindy."

After telling her mine was Charlie, she said," Would you like me to introduce you to more pleasure, Charlie?" Of course, I readily agreed thinking I was about to lose my virgin status -- albeit with an old biddy like her - and as we still had half an hour to my stop, she became serious all of a sudden.

"I don't want you to run away with the idea that I put on these shows for everyone, young man. It is only for the ones that I take a liking to and who I think will be happy to expand their interests. First off, I think you are a virgin as you came so quickly, am I right? You don't have to be shy, we all go through it."

I confirmed that was the case but was desperate to lose that status. "Well, as long as you don't mind losing it to an old gal like me, you can take that as read. But Joe my husband will be present at all times. You see, we have a very happy marriage -- albeit unusual -- and share everything. I don't want you to feel pressured into doing anything you are uncomfortable with but you should be open to enjoying new sensations and experiences.

My husband and I had a very sexual upbringing. He went to an all-male public school and things being what they are in places like that, grew fond of mutual wanking, having his arse fucked, and, in some cases, sucking cocks. I, after my first fuck, became a virtual slut. I could not get enough sex. So, with his bisexual side and my need for lots of cock we found lots of men so we were and are an ideal match. We are not perverts, rather, I would say, very kinky in our likes. One thing we both like is role-playing, you know, acting out fantasies. As we got older things tailed off a bit, so if you are agreeable, you might just enjoy taking part in our lifestyle".

As she was telling me this, I was again hard and she was looking at the tent in my trousers. She gave me her phone number and said to call her next Saturday to come to tea. Being young and extremely naïve I did not have a clue as to what I was letting myself in for, but like most young men, my cock overruled my head which is why I was outside their cottage door the following Saturday afternoon.

Cindy greeted me at the door with a beaming smile and was dressed like the slut she said she was. A shortish flared skirt topped with a blouse highlighting her very large and floppy tits with large aureoles and her long thick nipples were a beautiful brown. Almost dragging me in she immediately pulled me close and ground her crotch tightly into mine, kissing me full-on my lips which stimulated a stonking hard but this time I let it stand out proud ready to meet hubby.

In the living room, Cindy introduced me to Bob, her husband, who shook my hand but his eyes were on my cock.

"Pleased to meet you, Charlie. Cindy said that you would like to expand your interests. But first, let's have some tea and get to know you better."

Bob and I sat down on the sofa while Cindy gave us our tea and then she sat in the chair opposite.

"Bob, our young man here, has a nice big fat cock and I promised he can fuck me later. But in the meantime, let's give him a nice introduction. From what I did on the train, he gets horny when I do this".

She put down her cup and slowly opened her fat dimpled thighs and put one leg over the chair arm, giving both of us a glorious view of her massive hairy twat. As she started rubbing it, Bob undid his fly and got out his small but thick circumcised cock which was flaccid.

"Bob, help Charlie out. I want him to shoot a lot of spunk so he lasts longer in bed."

Bob, needed no encouragement as he undid my fly and after some difficulty got my 8-inch cock in his hands. "Wow, lad, you've got some meat -- and thick too."

It was the first time Charlie had felt another guy's hand on his dick, and as Bob spread his precum up and down it, he saw that Bob was getting harder and also oozing precum. It felt very natural as they wanked each other and it was only a minute before Charlie shot what seemed to be wad after wad of spunk all over the carpet. Although he was now vigorously wanking Bob, there was nothing happening. "Don't worry Charlie, I only really shoot my load when Cindy or guys fuck my arse."

Cindy had a broad grin on her face and she had climaxed at the sight of her two guys getting off. "That was fucking great" Now let's retire to bed.

Upstairs they all got naked and Cindy laid down -- and Charlie standing over her was truly delighted. Her lovely floppy titties fell on her floppy saggy belly just a few inches away from her massive hairy bush which grew round to her arsehole.

Reaching her arm up she got hold of soft cock and pulled him down next to her.

"Feel my titties, mmm, roll the nipples between your fingers, oh yes, yes, suck them, gently,...feel my pussy again, aah, easy, easy, now slip a finger inside it, I know it will go, I'm soaking, Oh, oh, oh."

Charlie was beside himself -- his cock was bursting. Taking his finger out and his cock in her wet cunt he didn't last long.

"Oh yes, my boy. Shoot your lovely spunk into me."

He was amazed at the amount of spunk he did shoot- strings and strings of it. And Cindy loved it rubbing it all over her hairy cunt and around her shitter. "Nice and slippery to make it easier to fuck later".

Bob meanwhile had taken over fingering his wife and making her cum again. But still, it was not hard enough.

"Hey Charlie, Bob wants to fuck me, finger fuck his arse to get him hard."

Never having done that ever, Charlie started to insert his finger into Bob's crack. And to help him along, played with his little dick which by now was very hard. Charlie lost no time in getting on Cindy and fucking her.