My Special Birthday Pt. 01

Story Info
The first part of the a number of scenarios.
1k words
3.83
12.8k
13

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first installment of a story I wrote to my wife Annette. I wanted her to see what a kinky bastard she had actually married and, who knows, maybe, give her some inspiration?

It was approaching my 50th birthday and you seemed to be spending more time on the computer of an evening. I walked in one Friday night and caught you by surprise. You looked flushed and immediately minimised whatever you had open on the laptop.

I asked if you were ok and you replied that you were fine. You were just doing a bit of research and would then be heading to bed. You suggested I go up and get an early night and you would join me shortly.

It was early, but I thought "why not?" So I headed up and put a raunchy film on, hoping you would not be long and my luck might be in.

I lay there watching the film as this sexy, stocking-clad woman sucked a big cock, as another guy fucked her deep and hard from behind! I was imagining it was you enjoying the 'spit-roast' as you salivated over my throbbing cock! I was horny as hell as I lay there slowly wanking my throbbing hard-on!

I so wanted you to come to bed, hoping the film would work on you, and I would get to feel your wet lips engulfing my cock, rather than just having to imagine it!

But you were no-where to be seen. I drifted off to sleep, cock in hand, imagining your head bobbing up and down on me!

I dreamt horny thoughts about it being you and me in the video! It was so realistic! I could almost feel your warm breath on my cock!

I opened my eyes and saw the film had finished but I could still hear soft moans and slurping noises! And now I was sure I could feel warm breath on my stomach and soft lips on my cock!

I looked down and saw a bulge in the quilt slowly rising and falling over my cock. I threw the quilt back to reveal you on hands and knees, in nothing but sheer black stockings and suspenders, feasting on my cock!

My hard shaft throbbing between your soft lips as your head bobbed up and down on my length. Your tongue licking me from my angry purple helmet, right down to my heavy ball sack!

You looked up at me and smiled, keeping my cock firmly between your glistening lips. You immediately twisted round, straddling my face with your bare pussy hovering temptingly above my salivating mouth.

I felt the shear nylon brush against my cheeks as you held my head in place with your smooth thighs. You then lowered yourself onto my mouth. Impaling your very wet pussy on my tongue!

You rode my face vigorously! Grinding yourself down, trying to take my tongue as deep as possible! I remember thinking how wet you were. Your love juices were literally flooding out of you, soaking my face!

I assumed you had come to bed while the film was still on, and it had had the desired effect on you! I loved how wet and horny you were, and I could feel my balls throbbing for release!

You felt it too and you moaned and ground your hot pussy on my face like never before! I was not sure if you were going to suffercate me, or drown me!

You extracted your mouth from my cock long enough to growl "Cum in my mouth! I want your Cum!"

And, as you thrust your head back down, I felt a sudden gush of juices as your body shuddered in one of the most intense orgasms I have ever experienced you to have! Your whole body shook with the passion, and you almost screamed into my cock making it vibrate and erupt with the thrill!!

My balls contracted and I shot my cum deep into your mouth! I was so horny I wanted you to take it all! I put my hands behind your head to force my cock deeper, and to make sure you fulfilled my desire and took my entire load!

I needn't have worried! You were so turned on yourself, you had no intention of pulling away! You were loving being a 'cum slut', and were determined to take it all! Something you never, normally did.

I finally stopped thrusting into your mouth as your own very intense orgasm began to abate. We lay in a '69' for a brief while, calming our pulses, both totally spent.

You then turned round and planted a big wet kiss on my mouth! You thrust your tongue in my mouth, and, as you did, you spat the remains of my cum back into my own mouth!

I looked up at you with surprise in my eyes. You laughed and, with a rye smile on your face, said "Well you expected me to swallow it! And it is yours after all!" And, after a pause, "Would you have preferred it if it had been someone else's cum?"

I did not reply, but my head was now swimming. Would I have preferred it if it was someone else's??

I took hold of your head kissing you passionately! Thrusting my tongue deep into your mouth to prove how horny you had made me! Our tongues entwining in the salty residue flowing between our mouths.

You snuggled into to me, still in just your stockings. You closed your eyes and drifted off, gently stroking my, still semi, cock.

As you drifted off, I looked at the clock. It was two in the morning. I quickly realised the film must have finished hours ago! So, what had got you so hot and horny?! And what had you been doing downstairs all that time??

My mind wandered as I too drifted off. My cock growing hard again as my mind worked overtime!!

Whatever you had been doing I certainly hoped you would be doing it again! And I was not disappointed!

To Be Continued...