All Comments on 'Train Travels Begin'

by GinaandHugh28

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
kafkafalmost 6 years ago
Good, but

... needs proof reading. Several mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A little vacation promiscuity, in an Eastern European country, why not?

If you have to ask the question, you wouldn't understand the answer.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years ago
Decent story, but . . .

. . . a bit too repetitive. It needs some work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I loved it. Great plot!

This one gets 5 *s and 😊 😊 😊. Strange cock and pussy for married people is always good! How do you dream this stuff up? In Sherwood Forest a wood cock is the only strange cock I can find and a bobcat is all the pussy I can handle.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No putting the genie back into the bottle.

Once she becomes a total slut, their marriage is done. She won't go back home and suddenly change back into a decent, trustworthy person. He'll always be wondering who and how many other people she's fucking behind his back when they get home. No marriage without trust.

twointriguedtwointriguedalmost 6 years ago
Why the fuck...

do these Anonymous trolls feel the need to rip into stories in a category that is all about promiscuity in marriage? Go find something else to do with your time, like seeking counseling or trying to get over your own failed relationship that made you bitter to the point of showing us all what miserable asses you are. I found the story to be very hot! It's extremely erotic to watch a couple discover the courage to venture down that path of opening up their sexual life, and to watch them talk their way through it. This is exactly the way it happened between my first wife and me. We talked, and had wild sex during the discovery and talking....and even wilder sex when 'it' happened. If this is a true experience, please have more of them like this so that you can write more. I will read them. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
If I read this for the next 2 weeks

one or both of them will be run over by a train, I hope... at least revoke their passports and don't let them go back across the pond

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
@twointrigued

Yes, they are stories about promiscuity, and doesn't mean we like to see the adulterers prosper.

If you went to a murder mystery site, read the story, and it ended without the murderer not getting caught, and you complained, would you want another reader to tell you to "get over yourself" if you bitched about the story?

hubbyhwhubbyhwalmost 6 years ago
Happy to see others taking on the anon trolls.

I and others are waging a historic battle for this category against the MDCC (moralistic dried-up cunt critics) posting under the chicken-shit username of anonymous. These, I believe, are a group of Baptist (or some other bs denomination) women who have never had an orgasm in their lives and feel like they need to save us. Go fuck yourselves !!!!!

luedonluedonalmost 6 years ago
Re: Sbrooks & Twointrigued comments

Adultery is clearly a more heinous crime than murder. There are many LW stories of the BTB genre where the aggrieved husband commits murder and the commetariat approves.

Lue

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
Hi GinaHugh. Good firstie! Lil hot, like the only wild on vacation angle please keep writing

Don't worry about the trolls most of us who might criticize extraMarital sex with dceceit, disdain, or disconnection are fine with it if the spouse stay loving, and reserve their hearts and enduring passion for each other.

It's not for my hottie wife of 30 years and I, but if it works for you all in a loving and lusty way, WTF am I to talk junk at you

The claim that the state has a leg to stand on in calling swapping like this with love and consideration Adultery is on a flimsy foundation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great fantasy of ours.

Hot, hot, hot. Read this with my wife and we had the most incredible sex. We go to Carribean every year and seems you planted a seed....next summer possibly quite literally

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
re:hubbyhw

May I suggest you get some help. Waging war against other readers on a porn site is something the psychiatry association would be interested in. Yes we all get it, you're a willing interracial cuckold that enjoys watching his wife get blacked. That shouldn't trigger you to get mad at others who don't particularly enjoy that type of erotica. You would make a good study case for any shrink. Good luck with your war on the anons. I can already forecast the outcome. You won't win that war. Actually the ones that suffer will be the authors who will receive more one star ratings than normal, for just allowing you to comment.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Adultery & Murder

Yes, murder is much worse than adultery, congratulations on figuring that out, but why posit a softball question for yourself, instead of answering the actual question asked.

Would you mock a reader on a murder mystery site who complained about a story where the murderer got away with it, maybe even prospered?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very sensual.

It would have been even better if Gina had sucked off Martin.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Anything hubbyhw approved of had to suck, and this did. Lue still preaching the same tired sermon, but we’re still here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

could nt be bothered to read it seemed to be about swinging seemed crap so i give it 1 just in case

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed your story, but wife really needed to at least tkae his nice tool into her mouth. More to think and fantasize about later... Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous