Train Travels Begin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then they stood next to each other with their arms around one another. This displayed their beautiful naked bodies to us from faces to tits to pussies to legs. They stood right next to each other with Ines's breast pressing against Gina's skin. I could tell they liked it.

Then Gina did another thing for me. She turned the both of them around and put Ines's hand on her ass and put her hand on Ines's ass. They both looked over their shoulders at us. I could see that each had their hands just resting there at first, but then they began to squeeze the other's firm asses. I was beside myself watching and making sure Martin was snapping multiples of this with the sunset behind them. Picture perfect. I could see Gina blatantly looking at his dripping dick now. Not even being coy about it. So hot.

As they stepped toward each other they looked at each other's breasts and sexy stomachs. Then they looked at the camera. We asked them to get a little closer in order to get their tits pressed against one another. Ines slid her thigh between Gina's legs and she felt her thigh sliding up and down her dripping pussy. Gina was worried that Ines would feel how turned on she was, but then that French pussy slid up and down Gina's thigh as well. Gina said Ines was just as turned on. They put their faces next to each other and posed so sexy for the camera as the last of the sunlight reflected off their thighs.

My wife told me later that she was so turned on at this point. She loved the feeling of her tits pressing into Ines's big tits. She told me that they both sighed a little as their tits touched rubbed against each other. I wish I had heard them.

They both let their hands slide down each other's backs and rest on each other's asses. Then Ines squeezed Gina's ass and pulled her in tighter and Gina did the same to her. They were both smiling at us as we were completely entranced. Our cocks were sticking straight out in front of us as the women were having fun making us so hard.

Ines turned Gina around and pressed her body against her back and slid her hands up and down her stomach and then over her naked breasts. Her husband clicked photos as my wife leaned back into his wife's heaving chest. He could hardly keep taking as Ines's hands slid down over Gina's pussy. I don't think I blinked for twenty minutes.

Looking at the camera seductively my wife spun around turning Ines around as well as they laughed playfully. Gina's hands went up Ines's stomach as she arched her back. When her hands reached those large globes, Ines pushed forcefully back into contact with my wife's naked body. I was mesmerized watching the love of my life squeeze those big soft tits while Ines rubbed her back up and down her tits. They both looked over to us. We were stroking our hard cocks just watching these two beautiful women grope each other. Gina kept massaging Ines's breasts with a face that let on that she loved it. I could see the lust in her eyes like never before.

Suddenly Gina turned Ines around and hugged her tightly telling her, "I need to go and fuck my husband right now."

Ines looked at us and agreed, "That's a good idea."

We collected our things and they came back over to give us their email so we could send them the pictures. They hugged us goodbye. Ines's tits felt amazing against my chest as she squeezed my dick one last time. I watched Gina hug his body with his naked cock rubbing against her pussy and her hand enjoying one last stroke of it. I shake his hand as we watch the two women hug, tits pressed against one another's. We say goodbye.

After we turned away, we looked at each other and started running back to our hotel. We were making out hard outside the door, pressed against the wall, while I'm trying to unlock the door. Gina was like a woman possessed. She didn't care who could see as she pushed my shorts down to stroke my dick that was thankful to be released. I openly massaged her tits as I ripped off her top.

After I finally got the door open, we slammed the door behind us and stripped one another quickly. We were making out the whole time. She got on her knees right there and wrapped her hot lips around the engorged head of my dick with her tongue slithering up and down the underside of my shaft. I wrapped my hands around her head, running my fingers through her hair as I fucked her beautiful face. It felt so good, but I quickly dropped to the ground and we started 69ing right there on the floor just inside the door. I got to her before she got to me and soon she was cumming all over my face and I licked all over her pussy from lips to clit to plunging my tongue as deep as I could as she let go.

Then we climbed up to the bed and start fucking as if we hadn't seen each other in years. In fact, we were seeing each other as new people at that moment. And I liked everything I saw. I had her from behind, and I started asking Gina about the day.

"You liked touching his cock didn't you?" I asked as her ass banged back against me. I love watching it ripple from the collision.

"Yeah, I did baby." She moaned as I banged her deep each time she responded in the affirmative.

"You liked stroking it didn't you?"

"Yeah baby" Bang!

"You wanted to suck it didn't you?"

"Yeah, I did" Bang!

"You wanted to stuff that big cock in your mouth didn't you."

She started to breathe heavily.

"Oh God yes I did." Bang!

"Yes, I did." Bang!

"I wanted his big fat cock in my mouth." Bang!

"I wanted him to cum in my mouth baby." Bang! Bang! Bang!

"Is that bad?"

"No baby, that's fine. It would have been so hot to watch you suck him off," I responded.

Gina started moaning hard and saying that she wanted to do it.

"I wanted to." Bang!

"I wanted to suck his fat dick." Bang! Bang!

"I wanted to suck it." Bang!

"I wanted to fuck it." Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!

"Yeah, you did didn't you baby?" I asked, pausing for recovery as I squeezed her hips. "You wanted to fuck him didn't you?"

"God yes." She screamed. Bang!

"I wanted that big cock in my pussy baby. Do you want to see that?" Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!

"Yeah, baby. I think you should do it," I hornily stated.

She pulled off and got on top of me and started to ride my cock out of control. She was lost in a world of lust.

"Should I?" She asked digging her hands into my chest.

"If you want to, you should." Bang! Bang! - the roles are reversed.

"Yeah, baby. I want to. I want to fuck a big cock." She groaned.

"You should do it. For real. On this trip." Bang! Bang! Bang!

She moaned as she rode me harder. Then she suddenly stopped.

She looked down at me very serious with animal lust-filled eyes and asked, "Can we do it?"

"Only if you do it on this trip. When we get home we have to put these fantasies to rest." I responded. Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!

"Okay. We are agreed. I'm going to fuck another cock on this trip."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, I am. For real. I want to fuck another cock just once. We've talked about it, now I definitely want to do it."

I had to stop her from riding so hard so I could hold on a bit longer. I wanted to see what all she would promise. Her little tits were not helping as she slid them across my sweaty chest.

Finally, I flipped her over and looked her in the eye.

"Oh yeah, baby. Fuck me with your cock. Know that your wife's pussy is going to fuck some strange cock on this trip. I am going to fuck someone while you watch me. OOOOOHH baby! I'm cumming baby; I'm cumming."

I felt her cum underneath me and I am wondering if this is where all this dirty talk stops.

After she recovered, she looked at me and say, "Are you sure you want me to fuck?"

I spoke with my cock at first pounding her pussy till she groaned out.

"I do, baby. I want you to as much as you want on this trip. I want to see you let go completely and enjoy it. Be a slut. But, only if you really want to do it for real."

"I do baby. I want to do it for real. Just be a slut for this trip. After I grabbed that cock I knew I wanted to fuck it. I wanted to be dirty. I wanted to feel what it would be like to just let go and be a slut for you."

I was beside myself horny. I started pounding her in successive thrusts that allowed me to hold out but brought a repeated penetration to her body. I was holding out for one final question.

After she was about to cum I finally asked again, "What do you want to do?"

As we fucked hard I could see she was also thinking about my question. She was lost in fucking me and thinking about what I asked her.

I asked one more time. "What do you want to do?"

Gina didn't miss a beat this time as she let go all her desires, "I want to do it all baby. I want to fuck another cock. I want to fuck another girl. I want to watch you fuck another girl. I want to fuck two cocks at once. I want to be a total slut on this trip and then I want to go back to normal. I want to keep it as our secret baby. I want us to totally let go together on my secret slut trip."

I stopped fucking grabbing her legs over my shoulder and say, "Let's do it."

"Yeah?"

"Oh yeah baby," and then I pounded her as hard as I could.

She started screaming, "Oh, god I'm cumming again."

I screamed out that I was cumming too. We started passionately kissing as we came at the same time. It felt so fucking good.

As we calmed down, we looked at each other kind of embarrassed. I didn't want to ask her but I needed to.

"Were you serious?" I asked.

"Were you?"

We looked at each other and we knew the answer.

"Only on this trip. The next two weeks," I said.

"Oh baby, yeah." As Gina started kissing me again.

12