Train Trip Surprise

Story Info
We catch a train and things get spicy.
1.3k words
3.77
4.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I buy you train tickets to London for a weekend away together. We arrange to meet at the station and you find me waiting on the platform, you're wearing a cute little summer dress. We get on the train and find the seats I've booked, we're sat next to each other; you by the window, my by the aisle. We're sat at a table and there's an elderly couple sat opposite us, he falls asleep shortly after the train sets off and she's reading a book.

You sit watching the world go by and we chit chat. Then you feel my hand on your thigh, I give it a gentle squeeze and slip my hand between your legs. You part them very slightly and I rub my fingers over your panties, and gently rub small circles over your clit. I can feel your heat and you're starting to become wet. So, I put a finger either side of your lips and squeeze them very gently together and then rub your lips against each other slowly between my fingers. You give a little moan and the old lady opposite looks over her book at you, you smile back.

I pull your panties to the side and slip the tip of my middle finger between your lips. I hook my middle finger up sweeping it up through your pussy towards your clit. I find your clit and push gently so it feels a little pressure from my finger tip then I roll it around gently between my index finger and my thumb, whilst slipping my third and fourth fingers into your cunt. You gasp and cough and I feel you tighten slightly as you cough. You tell me you want to go and get a snack from the buffet carriage. We get up out of our seats and I start heading to the front of the train with you following.

I hear you call me, "Jim!" I turn and look and you're stood in the door of the train toilet. You beckon me in. I lock the door behind me and turn to face you, you kiss me passionately, I grab your ass with both hands and lift you on to the little shelf where the sink is. I lift your dress and pull your panties down and put them in my pocket. I then get on my knees and push my nose between your wet lips, I put my lips to your pussy and suck your juices up, darting my tongue in and out as quick as I can. I bring my mouth up so that I've got the top of your pussy between my lips and I can feel your clit there between them. I take your clit between my lips and gently suck and pull on it. A hand reaches up and I squeeze your breast through your dress and I can feel your nipple hard as a bullet against my hand. Your hands are gripping the back of my head urging my tongue deeper. I push it as deep as I can and explore in all directions. My other hand starts gently rubbing circles on your clit. I feel you tense and I feel your back arch as you're approaching the edge.

So I stop.

I stand, you groan in disappointment and I stop you by kissing you full on the mouth whilst taking your breasts in my hands. Your hands go to my crotch and feel my bulge in my pants. You undo my belt buckle, button and fly and my jeans fall to the floor. I'm not wearing underwear and my cock springs up hard and wet with precum. You stroke it and guide it towards you. I rub the tip up and down your lips, just parting them, I push the head in. Gently. Slowly. I try to pull back but you grab my ass and refuse to let me pull out.

I lift you up and you wrap your legs around me, you sit down on me and my full length is plunged deep in to you. We kiss passionately and you grind against me, pushing my cock around inside you. Stretching you. We're both approaching the edge and there's a knock on the door.

"Is there anyone in there? I need to use the loo." We separate and you straighten your hair and dress whilst I pull my jeans up. We open the door and there's a gorgeous man there.

He says, "Oh, sorry to interrupt," smiling and knowing what we were doing, he says "don't go anywhere I just need a quick slash." He comes inside and locks the door behind him and has his quick slash, then turns around without putting his cock away, it's getting hard. "Now, what did I interrupt?" he asks. We both look at his cock. It's about the same size as mine, just a little longer.

You pull me down on to my knees beside you and together we both blow him.

I take his shaft in my mouth and you suck his shaved balls. Then, looking in to each other's eyes, we both run our mouths up and down the length of his shaft. After we make him cum and we swallow it all between us, you drop your dress to the floor and stand there naked, you kiss me and tell him to put it in your ass.

You sit back on his cock and I lift your legs up and you put them on the cubicle walls either side of me. I bring my tip back to your lips and gently push it between them. I can feel his cock inside you. It's made you tighter. As I ease my length in, it's pushed upwards towards your g-spot. You pull my shirt off and your breasts push up against my chest, as your wrap your legs around me and lean forward transferring your weight to me, this gives him freedom to start pumping your ass from behind. We can both feel him and we kiss passionately. He cums in your ass and pulls out.

You start riding me and we can feel his stuff dripping out of your ass. We're approaching the edge and we're absorbed in each other, we've forgotten him. But then...

I feel his cock against mine. He's recovered and he's pushing his cock against your pussy. He wants to be in your pussy too. Will it fit? It's tight, really tight. He forces his way in, you gasp and bite my neck in a mixture of pleasure and pain. The feeling of his bell against mine inside you is amazing! He starts rocking his hips backwards and forwards. My back is up against the wall, you're riding me and we're trapped. We're at his mercy. He starts building speed, my balls tighten, I can feel spasms running through you. It's getting close. He cums again, but this time as we feel him release and pump his load deep inside you, it's like a trigger for us and we both reach climax. I start pumping my load too and your pussy squeezes us both as you go in to a massive rolling wave of orgasms.

The train stops and he says, "Shit this is my stop!" he pulls out, pulls his trousers up and leaves. I slide down to the floor and we sit there for a while in a euphoric daze, me still inside you. After a while you kiss me and tell me that you love me, I tell you that I love you too. As we go to leave the cubicle to return to our seats, the old man from the seat opposite ours is waiting to come in.

We say excuse me and head back to our seats. When he gets back, he sits down and winks at us.

Exhausted we fall asleep.