Trained by Aunt and Mom Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think that you should go further," your aunt says encouragingly and winks. "You should really kiss her more."

Something is a bit off about the situation and the alcohol running through your veins isn't getting to the top of it any easier. You look at your mom helplessly. "Mom, I don't know what to do." you say.

"Now is the time to be handsy." Your auntie reminds you. "She seems REALLY willing."

You turn back to your mom. "I don't know," you say. "I mean, she's my mom. I don't want to do anything that would make her uncomfortable."

"I don't think it's going to make her uncomfortable," your aunt says. "If a girl comes with you to your place, you can be pretty confident that she wants it." There is a bit of heat in her voice.

"I guess. But I don't really know what to do. It's not like I've ever done anything like this before." you add feeling the heat on your cheeks.

Your mom turns you towards her with her arm still around your shoulder. "Just do it," she says looking at you from behind her glasses. She really has beautiful brown eyes, you notice. "Don't worry about it. Just do it." she says airily.

You try to imagine that it is not your mom besides you and move your hand on her stomach. "Like this?" you look for your aunt for confirmation.

"Yeah," she confirms. "Like that. It looks really hot."

You close your eyes and kiss her again. This time her tongue slips into your mouth.

Suddenly her hands are on your shoulders and she's pulling you into her.

"Oh yeah," Meredith says in a slightly strained voice. "Keep going. Keep going."

You're not sure if you're supposed to kiss back but you're starting to feel really turned on.

You pull away and look at her. Her chest is heaving, and she also seems quite aroused. "Are you really supposed to enjoy this so much? I am your son after all, and we are just roleplaying." You look at your aunt for help again.

"Yeah," you are surprised to hear your aunt say. "Go ahead. Do it. She wants it. At this point it is bad idea to stop. The girl might think you are not into her. "

You start to kiss again with more heat in it. You feel her soft breasts pressing against your chest. Her lips press against your needily, almost hungrily.

"Oh Alex," your mom moans and her hands start to wonder on your body.

Feeling brave, you move your hand to her breast and feel the nipple poking through her bra and shirt. When you touch it, she moans in your mouth.

You feel your mom's hands on your ass. You can feel her fingers digging into your skin.

"Fuck," she moans. "That feels so good. Kiss me harder. Girls like when they are kissed like this."

She turns around and straddles your lap. You feel her hot body against yours. She feels almost feverish.

Your cock hardens in your pants, and you know she must feel it even through all your clothes. Her ... crotch ... feels hot against your legs. That feels awesome and wrong at the same time, but the wrongness seems to melt under the heat of her body. "This is Suzy, a woman I met in a bar", you tell yourself.

You're quite surprised that you feel your moms small hand moving between you and landing on your cock. "What are you doing, mom?" you ask her, suddenly a bit scared. "This is supposed to be a roleplay. Should you be doing this."

She does not answer but kisses your neck while feeling your cock through the trousers with eager fingers.

"Hey, stop hogging him. It's my turn to play!" Meredith exclaims from your side. You had almost forgotten she was here. It seems she has come to sit on the couch with you. You feel sudden relief. She will solve this. Everything will go back to normal. Wait, what did she mean... hogging?

You look at your mom and see that she's trying to move her hand off your cock. She looks somewhat scared herself as she realizes what she was doing "What do you mean? I'm not doing anything," she says guiltily.

"You're playing with his dick," your aunt accuses her.

"No, I'm not," your mom says. "I'm not touching it. I'm just sitting here. We are roleplaying."

Your cock is rock hard in your trousers and while your mother touching it felt quite awkward, it made you really aroused.

"Maybe I'll go and have another drink." your mom says and stands up fast and blushes hard. "I ... I maybe got a little carried away" she says to your aunt.

"Don't worry about it," your aunt says. "It was really hot. I loved it. And I'm sure Alex liked the lesson too, right?" She winks at you.

"Yeah, right," your mom says awkwardly. "Whatever. I'm going to go and get another drink."

You look after your mom and clear your throat. "I... err... did I do ok?"

"From the looks of it you did better than ok" your aunt says and smirks. "I do understand that this could be difficult to Suzy as she is your mom." she tells you "... but I'm not your mother..." she says quietly almost like to herself.

Your mom has gone, and you look after her confused. After a moment Meredith sits beside you and you are surprised as she grabs your thigh. "Want to continue the roleplay?" she asks huskily.

"Err... what? ... yeah..." you stammer looking at her hand moving towards your groin.

"Good boy," she says and moves her hand over the bulge in your pants starts to rub your cock with slow sure movements while looking at your face for reaction.

"I don't think I can do this," you say the enormity of the situation falling on you. This is your aunt! She is lovely and all and you've had some thoughts about her growing up but this is no roleplay anymore.

"Just relax and let it happen," your aunt stops your train of thought. "You really cannot say that you wouldn't want something like this happening with some girl. And I'm not just any girl. You know me and can trust me."

You close your eyes and can't believe what is happening as your aunt - Meredith, you remind yourself - quickly opens your trousers. You feel her fingers slip inside your pants and start stroking your hard cock.

"Fucking hell," you moan.

"You like that? It's not like your own hand at all, right?" she asks.

"It feels so fucking good," you say. "And ... wrong ... at the same time."

"And you're not even wearing any underwear," she notices. "Sometimes wrong can be good. It gives things spice."

You open your eyes and see that your mom has walked back in behind Meredith. "You know, I think we should stop now," you say quickly.

"Why?" she asks. "We've only just started."

You look behind your aunt and see your mom looking at you with a glass in her hand. She seems to be staring at your crotch.

"I wonder if she's seen your cock before," your aunt says, and you realize that she knows her sister is standing right there.

"Have you seen it, Suzy?" she asks her over her shoulder. "It feels quite magnificent, and the rest of his body must be as good."

"No," your mom replies woodenly.

"Well, let me show you," your aunt says and starts to unbutton your shirt.

You watch your mom's face turn to anger as your aunt removes your shirt. Your mom doesn't seem to be having much fun. Her expression shows that she is very uncomfortable with this.

"Meredith... " she says. "That is my son" she says. "Please stop."

"She's not your son," your aunt says. "She's just someone I - we - met in a bar, right?"

Your mom looks at you and then looks away with a conflicted expression on her face.

"It's okay," your aunt says to you. "I'm sure she won't mind."

"Mom, please," you say. "Let's just... "

"What are you doing?" your mom says angrily stepping forwards. "Stop it!"

"I'm sorry," your aunt says. "But I really want to see his cock. I guess you would want to see it too. When was the last time you got some?" she asks her.

Your mom looks away and then looks back at you. "I don't know," she says. "A long time ago."

"Well, I haven't had any for ages," Meredith says. "So, you can come and join me or let us be."

Your mom looks at you again in a weird way and then walks out of the room again. Meredith looks into your eyes. "I mean if you really wanna stop, we can - but this is now your opportunity. One like you've never had and likely will never have again. You know, I really know my way around men."

"I kind of really want to. Who in my position wouldn't? You have me literally by the balls. But I think mom is really upset."

"I don't blame her," Meredith says. "I'd be mad if one of my sons was fucking some girl at my house. And I'm not just some slut for her. We always competed on everything. I guess she is having some sort of crisis right now. I saw how she touched you; she really needs cock bad." she laughs.

"You know," your aunt says. " I remember my first time. I was in college, and I was partying a lot. I met a guy in a bar, and he bought me drinks. Then he invited me back to his place. I was drunk and horny. So, I went. I remember we were in bed together and he was kissing me and touching me. I didn't know how to do anything, but I couldn't stop myself. He just pushed me down and started fucking me. It felt so good. I loved it. I wanted him to fuck me harder and faster."

"Wow," you say. "Normally I would say TMI to that but... did you really like it that way?"

"Yes," she says with some seriousness "As I said, I loved it. I wanted him to fuck me all night. But he just came after a while, and we fell asleep. I have to admit that we were quite drunk at the time."

"I learned quite a lot about myself that night." she reflects and makes a grab for my balls.

In your mind's eye you imagine Meredith - your aunt - getting fucked by some stud. You suddenly look at her in a very different way. She is a real MILF. You look down and realize that this MILF has her hand still down your trousers and is fondling your balls. "I would want your first time to be as great as mine" Meredith says "I don't want you to have your first time to be with some inexperienced hussy."

"I just want to have that to be with someone I like, trust and feel safe with," you say.

"I understand," Meredith says. "I've been there. I never thought I'd ever get laid. I was so shy. I was afraid of men, and I was afraid of what they would think about me. I was afraid of rejection. But I was lonely. I was in college, and I had no friends. I was alone all the time and that made me so depressed. I was just a big loser. And then one day I met this guy, and he made me feel better. It did not lead to anything, but it changed my life. Would you like me to make you feel better?"

"I don't know... I don't think If this is something we should do despite that."

Meredith smiles. "Why not? I'm not going to do anything to hurt you. I promise. I've known you for all your life. You know you can trust me. Ask yourself: Are you feeling safe right now with me?"

You do. You do feel safe with her. You raise your eyes up and she looks directly into your eyes. "I want to have sex with you" you say, feeling the decision set in.

"Me too," she says and continues teasingly "I want to fuck you. I want to feel your cock inside me."

Her brazen words make your resolve waver, and suddenly you see your fun auntie sitting next to you. "No, no," you say. "I changed my mind. I don't want to do this. You're my auntie. I love you but this is..."

Meredith laughs. "Oh, come on," she says. "It's just sex. I'm not going to hurt you. On the contrary I will make you feel amazing things. We can continue the roleplay and you can think of me as a woman you just picked up if it helps. Maybe you were looking for a cougar like me."

"Ok, " You take a deep breath. "I want to do it," you say even though the words make you tremble inside. You're not sure anymore which of your heads is in charge but the feeling of her hand on your cock has great lot of influence on your decision.

"Good," she says. "But not yet, we are not in a rush, and I want you to feel comfortable. Let's just chat for a bit. Let's talk about sex. What do you like? What turns you on?"

"I don't know," you say suddenly feeling quite emptyheaded. "I'm not sure. It's not like I have any experience."

"But surely you have some preferences of women at least." she queries. "I'll start. I like big cocks. And it seems we are not having any problems in that regard." she winks.

You try to think of anything to say. The feelings coming from your crotch makes it surprisingly hard to think. "I like your eyes. I mean... that is eyes like yours. And I like older women. That is one of the reasons that I have not yet... you know." you stumble.

"Had sex. Yes, me and Suzy do have nice eyes. Or at least that's what men have always said to us." She rubs you lightly, almost distractedly and it is making you almost scream.

"But really I don't know what I would like about sex." you add breathlessly.

"Well," Meredith says with a slightly evil glint in her eyes. "Let's find out." She pulls your cock out of your trousers. "Do you like this for example?"

Her cool fingers feel so good on your cock. You suddenly have real hard time answering her as your focus is completely drawn to the small movements of her hand. "Yes..." you manage to gasp.

"Good," she says decisively. "Now let's have some fun."

Without taking her hand off your cock, Meredith leans in and gives you a heated kiss. Without realizing what you are doing, you kiss back almost as fervently. She rubs her tongue against yours. You feel your cock getting even harder in her hand.

Suddenly your mom bursts into the room. "You slut!" she yells to your aunt. "Are you really planning to have sex with my son?"

Your mom looks angry and disheveled ... and quite drunk. "You're a whore! You're a slut! You're a disgusting, dirty little whore!" She quickly walks to you.

Meredith, meanwhile, is enjoying herself. She is kissing you deeply. She is rubbing her breasts against your side. "I'm so horny," she says to your mom who is looking at this angrily. "You can't say that you didn't imagine that something like this could happen when we started this."

"I need this. He needs this. I so much need to feel a hard dick pushing inside me."

Your mom grabs Meredith's hand and violently drags her off the couch. "What the hell are you doing?" she screams. Meredith pushes your mom off her. "Suzy! What the hell is wrong with you? Are you jealous?"

"I thought you were my sister and best friend," your mom says almost pleadingly. "I trusted you. We shared everything. Everything. I thought you would never do something like this to me."

"You *are* jealous!" your aunt exclaims to your mom "Of him!" You feel suddenly an outsider in the situation. They are completely focused on each other as you sit on the couch, shirtless.

"I'm not!" she screams back. "I'm not jealous! ...of ... of anything!"

They stare at each other for a moment. "Fine!" your usually mild-mannered mom yells to her. She turns to you. "Is this what you want?" she says to you and takes her shirt off. "Am I a whore to you too?"

"No!" you say. "You're my mom. I would never think such things of you!"

She does not listen to anyone anymore. "And you're my suddenly slutty son!" she says her voice shaking with emotion as she takes her bra off. "My little boy who loves to be fucked by older women!"

"Mom, please," you say. "I'm not like that. I love you."

"You're my son," your mom says like almost to no-one and stops for a moment. "I'm supposed to love you. But I never thought you wanted me to love you this way. Or that you would wake feelings like this in me." she says and strips off her skirt. She stands before you in just her stockings and her panties. "I love you," she says as she pulls her panties down. "I've always loved you. I've always considered you to be my son. I'm your mom. And I'll do anything for you."

She stands proudly in front of you almost vibrating with emotions. "Please fuck *me*," she says. "If you need to fuck someone. But please do not choose my sister over me just because she was there first. Everyone always chose her over me" she almost sobs.

"Mom!" you say. "You are not doing this. This is wrong. We can't do this. It's incest!"

"You were quite ready to fuck a relative moments ago. " Your aunt points to you thoughtfully. "And to be honest we are not genetically related. Not that it matters."

You've almost forgotten that she was there. "But Suzy, you are quite drunk. You don't know what you're saying."

"I'm sure I know exactly what I'm saying," your mom says with slow decisive voice. "I'm drunk. So, I've had a few drinks. I'm horny. I want to feel a real cock inside me too. I want to feel someone fucking me. I want to feel cum inside me. I want *you* to cum inside me." She looks at me and I can't face her.

"It's wrong! Can't you see it." you say fervently. "You're my mom. I can't do this." Still the idea of having actual sex - with anyone - is turning you on more than you've ever felt.

"I'm already doing it," your mom says, and something has changed in her. She is calm as she gazes at you steadily. "And I don't care."

"Well then," your aunt says beside you and stands up starting to take her clothes off too "then we might as well finish what we started."

Your mom stands before both of you - almost like posing - showing all of her openly to you "Do you like what you see?" She looks stunning even in her disheveled state. She lifts her breasts and looks into your eyes. "You want to fuck me, don't you?" she says.

"I... yes." you say almost like mesmerized. "No... I ..." You are acutely aware of your almost painfully throbbing cock. Maybe it is the alcohol or the intense situation, but you really start to not care about any taboos. These are people you love. Why not?

Meanwhile Meredith has stripped off and kneels beside you completely naked. You glance at her quickly and she looks gorgeous in her nakedness before you. "I think we were in the middle of something, weren't we?" she says to you. "What was it you wanted to do to me? You can have sex with her if you like want but I want you to fuck me too."

Suddenly you realize the situation that you are in. Almost pleadingly you say "Mom! Look at us. This isn't right. We shouldn't be doing this."

"You're right, we shouldn't" your mom says calmly. "But I want to do it. And no buts anymore." Her tone of voice makes it final.

"And I want to do it," your aunt says as well. "And I want you both to do it. This is going to be ... so intense.,"

"Wait! I'm not ready... I ... I'm not ready." you say your voice lowering to a whisper, like almost trying to convince yourself. You feel your objections fade away.

"Too late for that anyway." Meredith murmurs while grabbing your cock and giving it a few strokes. "This tells me differently anyway" she says and kisses the tip of your cock. "We're going to do this whether you like it or not. I'm not stopping at this point for sure." she says grinning.

Mom kneels on the other side of you "Well... sister, I always knew you had good taste in men." She grins at you and then takes your cock from her sister. "I'm surprised to say this, but I can't wait to feel your warm cum inside me." she adds looking at you directly and without hesitation.

"Mom!" you say shocked at this brazen behavior. "You're drunk. You don't know what you're saying."

"I know exactly what I'm saying, son. As I said, I'm drunk and I'm horny. And I don't care." And saying that she takes your cock into her mouth with one smooth move.

"Mmmmmm" she moans around you as she takes your cock deep into her soft mouth. She makes more delighted noises as she moves her head slowly up and down on your cock taking it to her throat each time.

"Oh my god" you say. The feeling has you almost fainting. There is nothing that you have experienced that would compare to your moms' lips moving on your hard cock.

"I love it" your mom says coming up. "I love your big cock." She teasingly licks the head of your throbbing cock. "It feels so good in my mouth."