Trained by Aunt and Mom Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The water feel nice on you but even better feels your mom's soft body against you. You share a silent kiss and reality asserts itself with the logistics of getting two people clean in a small shower stall. "Mom, I would really like to wash you, if you get my drift, but I think if we just wash ourselves, we actually get clean."

While doing the necessary contortions we get lots of skin contact which is quite distracting. We share more that few mischievous smiles and some unnecessary soaping, but the atmosphere is more playful than erotic. Best thing is the lack of possible awkwardness. You feel surprisingly comfortable with seeing and touching her body in different, more everyday setting.

You finish cleaning and wrap yourselves in soft towels. Stepping out of the bathroom feels like you are entering a different world.

What you encounter getting back into the bedroom is a sleeping aunt. Or that is what you think until the bundle on the bed comes to life.

"You took your bloody time in there. I almost fell asleep already. I say we get new drinks and exchange a few words. I'm sure we all have some questions and concerns that we need to address."

You all agree that is a splendid idea and nominate you to get them. "Make mine a double" seems to be the trend today.

Getting back, you are invited in your own bed and under the comforter with happy squeals as you serve the drinks.

After you have gotten yourselves cozy and warm and you have had some more liquid encouragement, your mom pops the question that is on the forefront of all your minds.

"So... what does this mean? What does this make us?"

This is something you have already spent a few moments pondering.

"That is... I think this does not change that much between me and Meredith. Maybe we have rekindled something ancient, but I feel that this all is tied to you, Alex - our almost unwilling student." she continues. "But I'm not quite sure what this makes me. Mom with benefits?" she adds looking at you.

"It is obvious that I cannot look at you the same way as before. We have no good way backwards and I don't even want to go there and just wave my hand and say that this did not happen." you think aloud.

"As I said, I still love you both. You mean the world to me. That is not going to change." after a moment you add "I think the main change is that while I see you as family - mom and aunt - I see you also as women. With needs, as you said. What I'm afraid of is losing something ...indefinable."

You all pause for a bit, maybe trying to define the undefinable. It is Meredith who breaks the silence "No matter the indefinable. Are we doing this again? That is what I'm interested in. I do understand that you are young, Alex, and probably want to have a proper relationship with some lucky lady. As of now, however you are single and as I said, I need me some loving. And cock. Definitely cock." she adds with a thoughtful expression.

"Sorry auntie. I would like to try but ... I don't think I can. I mean I want to but am not able. You really drained me. "

"Exactly my point. As an example, next week we come to visit. Or I come to visit. Or this little librarian herself comes to visit. What happens?" she looks a bit worried which is a rare expression on her face.

"Booty call!" your mom yells out surprising you both. "For smart people you are quite dumb. What happens, happens. I have other needs and concerns regarding this shy idiot that do not involve any kind of nakedness at all and if we have sex when we feel like it, then we do."

She continues her lecture "I can see us getting it on quite a lot in the near future as we are all in need of it but at some point, we reach some sort of equilibrium. Or Alex finally gets a girlfriend."

"Which we will get over and support him as we are family." she adds giving a pointed look at her sister. "But I promised to Alex that we will teach him everything about sex and while that is a tall promise, we have at least to go and test things in his browser history." she adds wickedly.

This teasing, naughty side of your mom is completely new to you. Currently she sounds more and more like her sister. You consider this and come to the conclusion that you like it.

"Is anyone going to be jealous?" Meredith asks. "Let's say for example that in a worst-case scenario Alex and I fall madly in love and move together to live in the Bahamas and have naughty sex like bunnies 24/7?" She pauses for a bit and adds "Wait. That isn't the worst-case scenario. I feel like rubbing one out just by thinking that."

Suzy reaches over you and playfully swats her sister. "Shush you. No matter what, you are an integral part of my life, and I cannot see that changing anytime soon. How could I be jealous. I love you both and want to be happy whatever the price. I'm sure that is true for both of you as well. "

"You're sure that you would not be jealous if Alex falls in love with some pretty young thing and has hot bunny love with her all night long and you lose your access to ... this?" auntie asks grabbing your cock under the comforter.

"I would still be his mom and would know that I would still have a place in his heart. That is enough for me. It's not like we could not find someone tomorrow either." she says. "I guess it would sting a bit. Things always change. We cannot cling to passing things. That way lies endless sorrow."

Meredith grabs your arm in fake desperation "Will I still be your dear auntie even if you lost access to this magnificent body and years and years of experience?"

"Silly. Of course you will. Everything will be fine, I'm sure. You are always welcome to my home and my bed now, it seems. But things might change as mom said. Although you have few things over the pretty young things. Older women, remember? And I trust you completely, both of you. I feel safe with you. "

"You still have plenty to teach me yet." you add.

End of Part 1