Trained by Aunt and Mom Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I'm flattered" she says smiling. "But I think I'm better than that. I think I'm the most fun."

"And I want mom to be there supporting me." You say gazing at her lovingly.

"Naturally." Meredith says. "She's your mom. She's always there for you."

"So, I will choose you, Aunt Meredith."

"I'm sorry, mom" you say. "I feel like I should have chosen you first."

"No, it's fine, Alex" she says. "I'm happy you chose her. Besides I got to blow you so I'm already ahead." she makes a face at her sister.

"So ... how do we do this?" you ask nervously. You are so aroused that you feel like you could cum from a single touch.

"How would you like to have your aunt, darling?" mom asks you, with a wicked smile.

"You mean in what position? Are there differences?" you ask in a slightly shaking voice. This was really happening!

"Yes, there are some differences" she says. "Most come down to personal preferences. I don't know about this situation. I've never been with a virgin. "

"So, what would be the best? I think I can't last long. Maybe five seconds." you say and feel ashamed.

"Don't worry about it" Suzy says. "We've all been there. Don't worry about it."

"Is missionary position good?" I ask Meredith.

"Yes, that's a great position" she says. "It's very intimate and sexy."

"Ok." You swallow. "I think I'd like to try missionary position. Should I use condom or something?" you ask nervously.

"No, honey" your mom says. "You don't need a condom. Just go for it."

Meredith looks at you and gestures to you. "Come here, darling. I will take good care of you."

You clumsily crawl on top of your aunt. Her hot skin feels wonderful against yours. You hug her laying your head on her breasts. "Thank you, auntie." you say.

"It's no problem, honey" she says. "This isn't difficult. We are in this together. All of us."

You kiss her tentatively. Your lips move slowly over hers and your tongues meet. She moans softly.

You start to kiss her neck and slide your hands down to her tits. You gently squeeze them. She moans louder. You kiss her nipples, and she lets out another moan. Her breathing becomes heavier.

You are harder than you have ever been. You move up her, face to face and ask "Now?"

"Yes." she says looking into your eyes.

You carefully push with your cock into her wetness. You hear her gasp. You thrust forward and feel her body tense.

"Honey... little lower. There's no rush." she says stroking your cheek gently "You'll get there" she says. "No rush."

You nod a bit and glance at your mom who is sitting close next to you. She smiles at you, and you notice that her hand is between her legs. You try again pushing more slowly this time. Suddenly the head of your cock slips a bit inwards and is surrounded by warm wetness. You gasp slightly at the feeling. Meredith takes a sharp breath under you as you enter her. You look at her and she smiles happily at you and nods slightly.

You carefully push forwards, and you feel your cock sliding in to the wet and tight embrace of your aunt's pussy. She lets out a little groan. You stop and enjoy the feeling. Her pussy pulses slightly around your rock-hard cock.

"It's quite big..." she breathes. "I'm not sure if I can take it all at once. Go careful."

You pull back a bit and try again. Your mom lets out a lusty moan and you notice her hand moving rapidly between her legs. You realize your mom is masturbating looking at you fucking her sister. The idea turns you on even more. You push forward slowly and feel her pussy clamping down on your cock. "Oh god" she moans "That's so fucking good."

You pull back a bit and thrust in again. Suddenly the whole situation overwhelms you. Her body under you, your mom looking at you lustfully and at foremost the amazing feeling of your aunt's pussy squeezing your cock.

Before you can do anything, you feel your balls tighten and your cock starting to pulse the semen into her pussy. Once you grasp what has happened you feel very awkward and blush like never have before. "Sorry..." you whisper as shame fills you. "I didn't mean to...."

Meredith takes your head into her hands and kisses you gently on the lips. "Did you enjoy it?" she asks calmly and quietly.

You manage to squeeze a "Yes" out of your constricting throat.

Mom looks into your eyes with an odd mix of pride and sadness on her face. "Congratulations, honey. You are no longer a virgin" she says gently.

She kisses you and then pulls away from you. "You did it, sweetie. You are a man now" she says softly. "And you're a very good one."

You feel a tear running down your cheek and look down at your aunt who is smiling at you. Her smile makes it easier. Maybe you did not screw up badly after all. "Thanks" you say as you don't know what else to say.

She breaks the odd atmosphere by laughing full heartedly. "Oh you. You were wonderful. We really didn't expect you to last long. But you are young and strong and after a small break we will continue your training." She looks at your mom who nods. "I haven't had a go yet." she points out. "But I will."

You feel yourself softening in Meredith's pussy. You get up and watch in awe at your cum flowing out of the hole you just left. Mom notices you watching and asks, "Isn't that what they call a creampie?"

You all look at each other all sweaty and blushed. You don't know who starts it, but you all burst out laughing. The almost worshipful feeling leaves you. After all of you laugh off the tenseness, Meredith says "While I love the feeling of your cum flowing down my legs, I would like to shower."

You point the correct door and tell her to take a towel from the closet. In a moment you hear sound of the flowing water and happy humming coming from the bathroom.

Stretching, your mom reminds you "we told you that this involves lots of drinks, so be a dear and make me one. I would guess Meredith would appreciate one as well."

Walking to the kitchen and hearing the happy sounds coming from the bathroom you realize that the tension and anxiety about the situation has disappeared. Maybe this was not so bad after all. It was great. Better than great. After all you are all consenting adults who love each other.

Still the drinks do not pour themselves, so you set upon your task. While fixing the drinks you realize that you are eagerly waiting what is coming up.

Even though you've come twice already, you notice that the thought has made your cock stand at half-mast already. While you're walking into the bedroom aunt Meredith comes out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel.

"Did you make one for me too? You are such a good boy!" she says and kisses your lips briefly and disappears into the bedroom. You walk in with some trepidation; has mom changed her mind about things?

However, your fears prove unnecessary as you see her sitting on your bed in her stockings and when you come in, she looks at you with undisguised hunger. You stop at the door and look at her, really look at her. It was easy to just see her in the everyday life but now you notice her wonderful big breasts that hang just a bit. She does not really have a mummy tummy and she normally hides her lovely thighs under conservative skirts. She still has her glasses on, and they make the vision even more erotic. You feel yourself hardening at the sight.

"Told you so." your aunt flicks your rising cock as she passes you in the doorway. Your mom - you really are thinking of her as Suzy to keep up the illusion - stares at your cock.

"One could be really flattered by that." she says raising her gaze to your face. "Now gimme that drink already like a good boy should".

You obey her and you all sip in silence.

"It seems I do not have to do anything to get you up again, pity really." Meredith quips. "Now get on your back, I'm sure your mother is almost exploding from frustration already."

You climb onto the bed and lie down. Suzy tosses rest of her drink down and climbs on the bed as well. With strange intensity her hands start to touch and stroke you everywhere. You lie quietly as she explores your body. "So, this has been hidden under those clothes all the time" she murmurs. "You've really grown up. It's been a while since I've touched you. Never like this though."

The thought stops her hands for a moment but after just a second, she continues. As she touches your nipples, you shiver a bit. "Feels good, huh?" comments Meredith from your other side. She has lost the towel and is on the bed with you.

"Do you remember what I said earlier?" Suzy asks you. "Because I haven't forgotten." She throws her leg over you and straddles your thighs. Her stockings feel wonderful against your thighs and your cock twitches and small droplet of precum leaks out. She gently swipes it on with her finger and puts it into her mouth looking directly into your eyes with a naughty look on her face. She sucks the precum off her finger and determination rises in her eyes. She moves a bit upward on you and lifts her hips upwards so that her pussy hovers right over your cock.

Looking almost contemplative she reaches down and guides your eager cock directly to the opening of her wet hole. She rubs it a bit there and then with one smooth decisive movement sits down on it, engulfing you cock to the embrace of your mom's pussy. For a while she does not move at all, and all sorts of expressions cross her face. Her pussy pulses and squeezes your cock as it settles on your girth. The feeling makes you momentarily breathless. Her pussy is so warm and silky, but you feel strong muscle slightly gripping you. Finally, she looks down at you and her face is pure lust.

Letting out a small breath she starts to slowly rotate her hips getting a feel of you inside her. She stops, closes her eyes and sighs softly.

After just a small moment she opens them up again and locks your gaze with those lovely soft brown eyes that you know so well.

"I love you, honey." she says softly. "It's all that matters now and after this." Then she gets a playful look on her face that reminds you of her sister and squeezes your cock. "Guess who has been doing her exercises? You won't be forgetting this anytime soon." she teases you.

She slowly lifts her hips but doesn't stop squeezing. You make an involuntary groan as her tight pussy massages your whole length going up. She stops for a second at the top and lowers herself down once more. She squeezes you so tight that you feel that you almost do not fit, but centimeter by centimeter she pushes you back in. She lets out a low moan that sounds almost animalistic.

"Whoa. Feels that good, huh?" Meredith asks from beside you. "So, worth all this?" she asks. Your mom only nods with her eyes still locked on yours. She looks at your expressions - her head slightly tilted while she sits on your cock slowly grinding. A small smile, almost impish, plays on her lips. She takes a breath in and repeats the slow rise and fall of her hips and your breath catches.

"Not coming yet, I hope." your aunt comments. You just give a little shake of your head, almost incapable of speech as your mom almost hypnotically massages your cock with her pelvic muscles and the grinding rotation of her hips. After two orgasms you feel that you can last quite a bit longer this time.

Your aunt rolls her eyes. "Okay, enough with all this Kama Sutra shit. I need some attention too." Then in a softer voice she adds "I love you too, you know." and caresses your cheek tenderly.

She then turns towards her sister and with smooth movement mounts your face. Suddenly your sight is blocked, and her pussy hangs directly above your face. It smells divine and as you eagerly lick a little taste, she pushes down, and your face gets engulfed in her folds. She moves her hips a bit looking for a good position and you feel her hot sticky fluids dripping all over your nose and mouth. You are in heaven.

You feel her clit on your mouth as she commands "Be a good boy and you might get a reward."

You lick her a few times and suck her eager little bundle of nerves between your lips.

"Aaahhhh..!" She tenses up with her thighs pressing on your head on both sides. "Just go slow" she hisses between her lips. "No rush, remember?"

As you delve into her dripping cunt with your tongue, you sense movement on your cock. Suzy starts to ride you slowly and carefully with long strokes that caress your cock from the head to the bottom of your shaft. You are inundated with all sorts of feelings from the soft friction of Suzy's stockings brushing your thighs to the small shifts of your aunt's hungry cunt as she presses it against your tongue.

But the most remarkable feeling is that you feel completely safe under the ministrations of the sisters. As their movements become faster and more frenzied you hear them kissing heatedly above you letting out passionate sounds in between the kisses.

Immersing yourself in the sensations of their bodies against yours, you become aware of the increasingly tense and fast movements of Meredith. She grinds her clitoris against your lapping tongue, and you realize she is fast approaching her release. "Come. Come dearest. Come on my son's face!" Suzy urges her sister and that is enough to push her over. She throws her head back and a long wail emerges from her lips. Her thighs clamp on your head and she crushes her pussy almost violently against your mouth. Unexpectedly you feel a flow of warm liquid on your face as she shakes and shivers above you. Lapping up the fluid eagerly, you recognize that she has squirted. It tastes sweet the same way as her lubrication that is liberally spread all over your face.

Your mom has stopped her riding and is giving her sister a sweet kiss as she goes through the aftershocks of her orgasm.

Meredith gets off you with shaking legs and lies down alongside you, pressing her still shivering body against yours. She halfheartedly tries to wipe your face, but you take her hand and gently move it off.

"It's fine. I love your taste." You tell her. "Finger-licking good" you tease and suck her fingers clean. Above you, your mom follows your antics bemusedly.

Abruptly she gets your attention by pinching your nipples sharply. "Up here." she reminds you and squeezes your cock again making you twitch.

With a more serious face she tells you both "I was a bit angry earlier and said all sorts of things that I did not mean. However, there was one thing that I meant from the bottom of my ... heart." she smirks and with a tone of almost wonderment continues "I need to feel your hot cum shooting in me."

With that she starts riding you again. Leaning on her hands to your chest she starts milking your cock with her hot tight pussy. First with a slow steady rhythm but increasing her speed rapidly. Despite coming so recently you realize where this is going to end, and this realization sends electric tingles shooting from your cock all through your body.

Meredith leans in and kisses you intently, her tongue moving rapidly against yours. You hear your mom starting to breathe rapidly making small noises every time she bottoms out. Meredith turns to look at her with you.

Suzy rides you, eyes closed in concentration as her pussy squeezes and milks you relentlessly. She raises her upper body, sitting straight and you stare at her bouncing full breasts almost hypnotized. This angle makes the feeling on your cock even more intense.

"Grab her breasts and don't just stare, you dolt." Meredith whispers in your ear. You reach up and take your moms breasts in your hands. They are heavy and soft as you squeeze them. This causes her eyes to fly open and she hisses "Yessss..." as you quickly flick her nipples. They are hard under your fingers and seemingly very sensitive. She can't help but moan every time you flick or pinch them gently.

Quite soon her movements start to get an urgent, wild tone. She is getting close which is a good thing as her single-minded assault on your cock with her hot constricting tunnel is sending urgent messages throughout your body. "Try to hang on a bit. Any moment now." you hear an urgent whisper in your ear and while your balls start to boil, you hold on.

Your loving mother, Suzy, the incredibly hot woman who has opened a whole new world for you, turns her eyes to yours and the look in them is nothing you've ever seen there before. Her wide eyes reflect love, hope, need and deep in them a small amount of fear as she approaches the deep cliff of her orgasm. You grab hold of her as she starts to fall into it and she lets go. Her whole body tenses up and you hold her tight. As her pussy starts spasming you can't hang on anymore and as you fall together, your cock shoots your hot semen deep into her in time with her contractions.

We fall into the bliss silently, just the strength of your grip on each other indicating the depth of experience we are going through. As the waves of pleasure and your panting breaths slowly subside, you kiss her tenderly, holding her close. She puts her head on your shoulder and you just are for a moment.

As you come to your senses again, you see Aunt Meredith looking at us with an almost open-mouthed astonishment. She looks so funny that you almost burst to laughter as her expression turns to playful indignation. "I gotta get me some of that" she says and lets her gaze wonder over your sweaty bodies still clinging to each other.

Suzy looks at you as if searching something in your eyes. Her expression has vulnerability and still a bit of fear in it. Meredith looks at her with an almost exasperated look and says "Sis. He is not going to disappear. He loves you and you know that." after a brief pause, she adds. "...aand I really want that loving too. Don't you realize how hot you looked. I almost came just by watching."

At this moment as you are coming down, you understand your mom perfectly. You don't want to let go either. You spend some undefined time just holding each other and silently trying to redefine your relationship. You come to as Meredith starts poking you. "Hey, don't meld together quite yet. I'll give you few moments and then I think we need to talk about some things."

She leaves the bedroom, and silence falls again. You let go and you separate yourselves. At this point you are truly spent. After three orgasm like you've never had before, you feel like you do not have any strength in your body. You sit in silence gathering yourselves and your thoughts until Meredith comes back.

"Oh, look at you two. Do I need to remind you that sex is a happy, joyful, and wonderful thing?" she admonishes us playfully. "Don't get me wrong, there are some things to discuss, but everything is fine. More than fine... and you need to shower. Both of you."

"I'm sorry auntie, but I think I cannot give you much today. I'm done." you tell her somewhat regretfully. "Shower sounds nice now that I think about it."

"Will you join me?" you propose to Suzy, who is following up the discussion in post-orgasmic bliss. She blinks and nods. We get up and head towards your rather small bathroom.

In there I get to watch Suzy removing her stockings. The sight of the nylon moving on her heavy thighs is awfully erotic. Without her glasses she seems more vulnerable somehow. During all this and getting in the shower, we cast glances at each other but do not say anything. Maybe we are afraid of the spell breaking now that hormones are not running high and normal life does its best to re-establish itself. We climb in the stall and giggle a bit as we squeeze our sweaty bodies in there.

When the warm water starts to flow, Suzy - mom - tries to start discussion. "Alex... I think we should..." You interrupt her by putting a finger on her lips and saying "Mom. I think we should wait until auntie is in the discussion as well." She accedes and kisses your fingertip.