Trained by Aunt and Mom Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe this." you say. "It's you who is doing this to me." The whole thing feels unreal.

"That's the least of the things she is going to do to you." Your lovely auntie says and starts rubbing your balls. "She's going to ride your cock. And more."

"No!" you say eyes wide at the image. "We can't go that far!"

"I'm going to fuck you," your mom says looking up, light reflecting from her glasses "And you're going to like it." You know that tone of voice. That is the tone of inevitability. For a quiet librarian she can be very stern sometimes when needed. Although this time she isn't just making you eat your vegetables.

Any further protests die on your lips as she speeds up. "Just like that" Meredith murmurs to her. "I never knew that you gave such a good head. Although..."

She speeds up again. She is bobbing her head up and down rapidly letting out small hungry noises. "Tasty." she says letting your cock go with a plopping sound and gives it a few determined strokes. "I love the feeling of big cock in my mouth. It's been so long."

"You're going to have to slow down." you say your voice trembling from the excitement. "You're going to make me cum." While your kind, quiet mom circles your tip with her tongue.

"That's the idea." Meredith says. "Hey, I know. let's make you cum all over my tits." she adds gleefully.

"You're going to make me cum on my aunt's tits?" you ask stupefied.

"Yes!" your mom replies. "That's a brilliant idea. And then I'm going to lick it off her." Your eyes widen at the bold promise, and you finally realize that this night is going to be ... really something else.

"Oh shit!" you say. "This is really happening." You still make a feeble attempt to take control. "Is this really a good idea?"

"I don't give a fuck." Meredith says. "I really want to see you shoot your load on my tits. You must have so much cum in those balls at this point."

You have never felt anything like this. You have never been with a woman before. You have never kissed a woman before. You haven't even held a woman's hand before. And now you are going along this. This is something that you would ever even in your wildest dreams could have imagined ... your first time - of everything - being like this.

As your mom keeps sucking your cock with increasing intensity, you feel the familiar tightness in your balls. Your cock is starting to swell. She is sucking your cock even faster as she notices this. You feel her tongue moving around your cock.

"Oh my god" you moan. "I'm about to cum."

She stops sucking your cock. "No. Don't cum into my mouth" she warns. "I want to see you shoot your load."

"But mom..."

"Do it" she says. "I want to see you cum for me. Be a good boy for me."

Your aunt moves to between your legs presents her chest to your mom and she quickly moves her hand in the last strokes that take you over the edge. You feel like you could almost pass out from the pleasure as her skillful hand milks the cum out of you. You watch as it squirts out of your cock and shoots all over your aunts' perky tits. Still your cock is being stroked with a firm hand until nothing more comes out. As you finally breathe again, your body goes completely limp. The aftershocks go through you until they fade out.

"Oh ... oh" you breathe out. "I've never cum that hard before." You open your eyes that you had shut at some point and look disbelievingly as your cum drips down your aunts well rounded tits and down towards her flat stomach. She must go to gym or do yoga or something, you think feeling punch-drunk.

"That's nice" Meredith smirks. "It just came and came and came..."

"So much" your mom says looking at your cum dribbling slowly down on her sisters body.

"Yeah" Meredith says. "It was a lot. I think it hit every inch." After a while looking at her chest, she asks "Suzy, were you serious about licking this off?"

As hypnotized you see your mom approach her sister and almost reverently licking your cum off her body. Your mom kisses her deeply and starts to lick her tits and nipples purposefully. Your aunt moans loudly - a sound you would never have expected to hear from her. Your mom licks her way down her stomach, and you're surprised to see that she starts to lick her swollen pussy. You watch silently as she is licks her sister's clit. Meredith squirms on the couch. You can't believe your eyes. This isn't a porn video, your mom is actually eating out your aunt's cunt right here before you. Looking at it you feel your cock growing again. She is moaning continuously now. Your mom spends some time on her thick pussy lips and then starts to lick her clit intensely.

"Oh my goodness" your aunt croaks to her. "I'm cumming. I'm cumming."

You can't avert your eyes from the sight before you. You see ... Suzy? ... looking at you while she is getting her sister off. She has a sexy, naughty look in her eyes. Maybe thinking her as Suzy will help. Maybe. Meredith screams out as she comes, and your mom lets go of her as she comes down. After a moment, they stand up and look at you. "Did you enjoy the show?" Meredith asks.

"Yeah" you say. "It was... unbelievably hot, even though it is really hard for me to say this. But yeah... I still can't believe what I just saw. I never knew... that you were into that." you say to your mom who is licking her lips. They exchange a glance "Well.. we did experiment a bit when we were younger." They share a smile.

Looking at the two hot women standing naked before you, you suddenly are lost for words. They are so familiar and yet so strange at the same time. Even your mom who you thought you knew, looks more like a sexy librarian in her glasses than the person who sent you to school every day. Well... she is a librarian; you point out to yourself.

"I don't know what to say. Thank you...? For what you guys did... to me. Or for me. I mean...wow."

"Well, that's what we're here for now." your mom says. "To help you learn how to be a man."

"What do you mean?" You already thought of yourself as a man. Maybe a bit inexperienced but still.

"We know that men have needs that sometimes need to be fulfilled." your mom says. "And women have needs too. Right sister?" Meredith just nods.

"What needs do you mean?" I get out of your suddenly dry mouth.

"Let's just say that your aunt and I want you to get some proper experience with women."

They stand there in their full naked glory and look down at you and especially your cock that is starting to rise under their intense gaze.

After a pause your mom asks you surprisingly gently "Alex. My dear boy. Tell me one thing. You did not lie to us earlier - are you really a virgin?"

You feel somewhat ashamed to tell but you finally admit it. "Yes, I am" you say.

"Good" your mom says. "Because if you weren't, I would be pretty pissed."

"Why?" you wonder. How would that make things any different?

"Because then you could not appreciate the upcoming experience properly."

Aunt Meredith adds with a teasing smile "We are going to make your first time extra special."

"Really?"

"Yeah" your mom says. "We are going to teach you everything you need to know about sex."

You just look at them dumbfounded.

"The good thing with you still being a virgin is that you don't have any bad habits to unlearn." Meredith points out. "Nice"

"Mom, you understand that we are in a very odd place - I'm not really complaining, mind you, but I'm somewhat afraid that at some point this spell breaks and you realize what this is that we are doing and stop. That might break me..." you say to the silence that follows.

"Well, you should probably know that your aunt and I will be drinking a lot of alcohol during our lessons." She grins. "That will keep the spell up if nothing else. It is not like this would be the first time we have done something that feels reckless before."

They glance at each other and wordlessly kneel and remove the rest of your clothes. "That's better. I never knew what a nice cock you had." your mom says.

When you stand up, Aunt Meredith takes your hand and leads you to the bedroom while your mom goes and fixes all of you drinks.

She sits beside on the bed and asks you "Alex... do you watch porn?"

"Yeah" you say. "I like to watch porn. Who wouldn't?"

"Of course. Is there anything special that you like when you watch porn?" she asks you.

As you search for the answer, your mom walks into the room and sits on the bed next to you putting the drinks on the nightstand.

"Alex," she says. "Do you mind if I join you?"

You turn around and look at her. You see her glancing at your cock.

"Not at all" you say. "Go ahead."

"Thanks, I wasn't sure even after all that." your mom says. "Now, tell me what you doing."

"Talking about porn I watch," you say blushing. "feels a bit weird."

"Oh, honey" your mom says. "I know you like thicc women as they say, older women and some bondage and BDSM sprinkled in. In addition to regular porn of course. And you must have tried out every fetish and kink under the sum. You might also like stepmom porn but it is really hard to say as everything is step-this or step-that these day. "

You look at her like you've been hit on the head with two-by-four.

Auntie Meredith can't hold in a giggle and says "Alex. Dear. Close your mouth."

"You are not nearly as capable with computers as you think. I'm a librarian and computers these days are a big part of my job." your mother tells you. "And would you believe, I watch porn too. God forbids, I even masturbate." She winks at you. "Besides, of course I'm curious about what my son does."

You are bright red. You think about all the things that you don't even almost admit to yourself that you have watched.

Aunt Meredith gives you a side hug. "It's not as bad as you think. You just feel that you are the only one doing or liking some things that many people do." She laughs "I could probably tell you stories about me that would make your ears fall off. And I guess your mom could as well. There is no shame in it. "

"As long as it's consensual." you get reminded. That is one thing that they have taught him over the years and that has stuck.

"Well, there is always con-non-con." Meredith has put his chin on your shoulder. "But maybe we should not go there."

You feel a bit better about yourself even though the ramifications of what you have heard might keep you awake a few nights after this. "So, you are ok with it."

"Of course we are. We even might share a few kinks, you never know..." They look at you in an estimating way and burst out laughing at your expression.

"It sure looks like you are going to enact some your fantasies tonight. Are you ready for your first time?"

Suddenly through your slightly drunken haze you realize your situation. You are sitting on a bed with your naked mom and aunt and you're talking about your unrealized kinks. And your first time. A thought that make you a bit lightheaded.

"Uh.. no.. I mean.. I am" you stammer suddenly nervous. "What should I do?" Your mom and aunt - Suzy and Meredith look at each other.

"Don't worry" Suzy says. "We'll take care of you. We always have."

"So.. what should I do?" you ask again.

"Hey, there is no pressure." your mom says. "You're with two experienced and very beautiful women and you're going to have a great time."

Aunt Meredith continues "Relax and enjoy yourself. Let us do all the work. Just follow our lead, this is still part of your training."

Your mom turns to you and says "You're such a nice young man. You deserve some fun. So, let's get started."

She picks up the drinks from the nightstand. She hands one to you and one to your aunt.

"To new experiences" she says. You all sip their drinks in silence.

"So.. any instructions?" you ask with some trepidation. You start to get a feeling of what is in store for you.

"Just relax" your mom repeats. "First we'll start with the basics."

She looks at Meredith and there is some silent communication between them. Your aunt nods, lays down on the bed and spreads her legs.

"This is your chance to learn" your mom says. "Just look at her pussy. I guess you've never seen a real one before."

You look at your aunt's pussy. It looks so inviting and kind of scary at the same time. It glistens and has a neat tuft of hair above it. She has quite big pussy lips that effectively hide anything inside.

"I want you to learn what real pussy looks and feels like, Alex. Just dig in." your mom prods you and smiles encouragingly.

You get between your aunts legs and start gently touching her pussy. You move your hand up and down her slit and you feel how wet it is. You can smell the sweet aroma of it, and you carefully spread her lips apart. You don't know why, but you suddenly feel a strong desire to taste her pussy. "Can you find her clitoris?" mom asks with twinkle in her eye.

Meredith looks at you. Her eyes are half open and she is smiling.

"I think I can" you answer reaching out and touching her clitoris. You rub it lightly with your thumb feeling the hard nub of sensitive flesh. You rub on it up and down in small movements a few times making Meredith moan a bit. You look at your mom and she gives you a nod.

"Good going so far" she says. You feel a little apprehensive as you ask, "May I taste it?"

"Of course," your mom says. "Go ahead."

You lie down between her toned thighs and lick the outer part of her pussy tentatively. You can taste the sweetness of her juices and the smell and taste feel like ambrosia to you. You slowly lick around the vaginal opening and then try to go inside her with your tongue.

"Oh my god" Meredith moans. "That feels so good. I can't remember the last time when ... oooff."

"Keep licking" my mom says. "Don't stop."

You keep licking as instructed and can feel the warmth of Meredith's pussy. The heady aroma of her cunt makes your head spin. You lick up and down the length of her slit and note that you are again completely aroused, your cock is hard, and you can feel its stiffness against the sheets.

"You're doing a great job," your mom says. "Now make her cum. Go harder on the clit."

You obey your mom's instruction and lick and suck that tender little nub. This makes Meredith writhe and moan ever harder. Suddenly she grabs your head and pulls it against her pussy and says with a rough voice "Do not stop. Do not dare to stop!"

You continue and she lets out a wail of pleasure while she stiffens and her back arches. She lets go of your head and says in a weak voice "Not bad, not bad at all." while shivers still run through her sweaty body.

After a moment she relaxes and turns her head towards her sister. "Now you" your aunt says. "Take your turn."

You look at your mom and she smiles. "Of course, dear" She lies beside her sister and opens her legs for you.

"You want to see what your mother's pussy looks like?" she asks, her voice a bit husky for saying that.

"Yes" you say breathlessly getting the same odd, arousing feeling

"Then come here Alex, my good boy and take a look" as she points as her pussy.

You slowly change your position and look in between your mother's legs. There it is. The holy place. That mystical and beautiful pussy that you've never even thought about before. She has an untrimmed bush surrounding her slit. You can see the labia just peeking out there.

You feel a strong need to just sink your face into it but you hold yourself and start by licking the inviting lips of your mom's pussy. They are soft and moist, and the hair tickles your face as you get deeper. You can feel the warmth of her pussy on your lips, and you can smell the intoxicating aroma of it. You reach out and flick her clit with your tongue carefully. "Just like that Alex, just like that." she encourages.

You can't help it but dive in there and feel like the heat of it is flowing through your body. Now you really understand what eating a pussy means as you lick and tease and nibble her sensitive parts while her juices coat your face. You feel like you're almost going to cum just from the excitement of eating you mother out. It's so... taboo. You work on her clit harder and faster, and her pussy starts to throb. You can feel her juices flowing out of her pussy and onto your face.

"Yeeesss... Make me cum Alex! Please be a good boy and make me cum" she moans.

You can't control yourself anymore. There is nothing more in your world than the slick wet hairy cunt in front of you. You rub your face against and then start licking and sucking needy piece of flesh that makes your mother writhe and moan as you do everything in your power to give her more pleasure. Her moans turn into wordless wails and screams and with great heave she almost pushes you away as her body shakes and trembles.

She has come. You have given your mom an orgasm. You can feel her hot juices flowing onto your tongue. You lick her clit once more and her pussy vibrates with another wave of pleasure. You pull your face out of her pussy and lick your lips. You savor taste of her sweet juices.

"Well. That was a sight and a half." Meredith comments. "Very good for your second time eating a woman out."

"How did you like a grown woman's pussy, Alex?" she asks.

"It was amazing" you say. "I... I could not get enough of it. Either of you."

You hear Suzy's breath start to settle. She seems to be completely out of it for the moment.

"So, you are ready to move on to the next step?" Meredith asks as your mom recovers.

You look around a bit unsure. They are both lying naked on the bed looking at you. One with sharp and one with a bit glazed eyes.

"What is the next step...? Do you mean...?" I stammer.

"Surely you know what we are talking about, Alex" Meredith says. "Don't play dumb" she adds.

Your mom looks at you and says "Alex, don't worry. Sex can be a bit frightening thing. But I know you will be a good boy."

You feel your heart beating faster. This is it. You are really going to lose your virginity. And how.

"You'll do fine, Alex" she adds. "We're here for you."

You look at your mom and she smiles. She's not saying much, but her smile seems to say everything.

"OK" you breathe out. "I'm ready."

Aunt Meredith looks at you mischievously and says "Now there only one question left. Do you guess what it is?"

You feel a little nervous as you have no clue about what she is talking about "What question, mom?"

"The most important question of all." she replies smiling wickedly.

You think about it for a moment. "Is it 'Are you ready to have sex with a woman?'"

"No!" she laughs. "It's definitely a different question. " Your mom has a Cheshire cat smile on her face. You look back and forth between them.

Meredith says "I'll give you a hint. It is almost like if we asked who you think is prettier."

After a moment, you realize "You mean..."

"Yes, we want you to choose one of us." mom says with a gentle smile.

"But I can't choose!" you say almost stuttering.

"Of course you can" she says. "It's your virginity."

"But I can't choose between you two," you say desperately "Even I know that this is a trick question."

"Silly," she says. "You can choose the one you feel it would be easier with. We will love you no matter who you pick."

They both laugh. You look between them again. They are both so lovely lying there. Mom with her curves and aunt Meredith with her playful eyes.

"I love both of you" you say. "It's really hard to decide."

"That's ok" your mom says. "We understand. You'll make the right choice."

You think about it for a moment. "I think I would probably like to choose you, Aunt Meredith" you say.

"Oh?" she asks. "Why do you think that?" She asks curiously.

"Because ... well ... because I had to choose one." you say. "And because you seem to be the more playful one of the two of you. I like that in a woman."