Trained Ep. 08

Story Info
Time goes on for the comfortable couple.
2.6k words
4.41
9.1k
9

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam

Sam finished pressing the towel against his arm, slowly removing the rest of his hair from his body. He looked in the mirror, he was completely hairless, excluding his hair and eyebrows. A sudden shiver sent his arms around him, looking for a way to cover up.

"Oh, come here, " Mia said with a smile. She was brushing her long hair and put down the brush to pull Sam into a hug. Her touch felt different on his arms, his legs, everywhere, her maroon silk robe felt like heaven, but her touch was still better. Mia felt closer. He felt her brush run through his hair.

"You know your hair is getting long, if I prettied you up you could almost pass for a girl."

"I don't know if I'd be comfortable with people seeing me like that, " he trailed off with a blush.

"Don't worry, it'd be a "my eyes only" thing. And if you don't want to, we don't have to."

"I love you."

It had been a couple of weeks now since Sam started living with Mia. It was a rocky start, but he felt safe. Stable. Secure. He focused downward on what was so secure. Locked in red plastic was his dick, his collar laid on the sink, and he didn't feel complete without it. Mia was a kind mistress; a lover first, and kinky deviant second. And horny as hell so the cage was off at least once a day, usually more. Mia caught his eyes and picked up the collar, smiling, she attached it claiming him as hers once again.

A tingle ran down Sam's spine, he shivered and nuzzled into Mia. Soon he was kissing up and down her chest and neck. He just couldn't help himself.

"You are just insatiable, you know that?" Mia asked with obvious enjoyment from the kisses. Sam merely nodded and continued. Mia pulled his hair slightly, moving him to certain places, then with a sudden move pulled him back. "Do you want to try something new?"

***

Sam sat in front of the toy. It was an interesting looking butt plug. Sam didn't know why having stuff in him turned her on, but he could tell it really did wonders. It also didn't feel bad, the fullness was a bit odd, and moving it without lube was horrible, but otherwise, he could describe it as a nice warm feeling. And he couldn't deny it did something for him too.

Mia hovered over him and guided him onto it, first, she stuck her lube covered fingers in him, massaging the spot that made him tingle. After she got to a place where she could push into him with ease, she pulled out. Sam stopped moaning and whimpered as she pulled out. He felt empty, but that soon changed as he felt the tip hit his entrance. She held him close, his head rested in her breasts and he went back to whimpering. She pushed a little, then let it out a little, then pushed more. Soon it slipped in, bottoming out leaving just the large flat stopper at his butt. Mia helped him sit down and he tried to relax and focus. Then she pulled out her phone.

"What are you do-" Sam's words and brain was interrupted by a buzz. An uncontrollable moan left his lips and he fell forward clutching onto Mia. As quick as it started it stopped and Sam was left wondering what happened.

"That was the vibrator feature, it has a lot of settings and the shape of it is supposed to hit your prostate just right," Mia's hand moved down his chest and tapped the red cage. "Is my baby alright? Feeling a bit constrained?"

Sam was long gone. Nothing had felt this good.

"More, " Sam moaned. "Please."

Mia's face turned from a toying teasing, to surprised but very toy; aroused.

"Say it again baby, I didn't hear you."

Sam shivered against her and tightened his grip on her robe, pulling it a little more open. He felt so good, but he needed the cage off, his dick was fighting to get free. It wanted attention, and so did he. So, he did what he was trained to do.

"Please mistress, please turn it back on. Please touch me, please play with me," Sam begged.

Mia

Mia's finger hovered over the button. The tingle of need was spider-webbing across her body. It had already overwhelmed her pet, but she had a few more things planned before she could let loose and ride him into the bed.

First the cage. She knew getting him hard in it would not be pleasant, she liked him melting in a moaning puddle from pleasure, not pain. But in order to do that she would need to restrict him. Sam wasn't really allowed to touch himself anymore, but for any malicious reason, Mia just loved holding him in her hands as he came. She had become a bit possessive about his body, and loved to watch his face as she tied his hands together with a ribbon.

Before she could get herself lost in a day dream, she reached to the drawer next to their bed and grabbed the key. She spent no time getting him hard, his cock soon stood straight up for her, twitching in need. Mia shoved Sam on his back hearing him whimper in anticipation. She mounted him, pressing his head up to her slit, but not in.

Slowly, she lowered onto him, leading him into her. Now that she was on the pill, she could take him bare. With an evil smile, she made no move, but pressed the button.

Immediately Sam thrusted up into him with a moan accompanying it. His ass was vibrating as he shuddered and jerked, every motion giving her pleasure. Feeling his shaft vibrate inside of her she just sat atop him, watching him squirm beneath her. He crumpled, he didn't know what to do with his body and was cute as fuck for it. He thrusted helplessly into her, unable to get a rhythm as he mumbled pleas.

"It's okay baby, just get lost in the pleasure. I'll sit right here and wait for you to come."

She started playing with herself as she sat on her new Sybian. Sam jerked and sputtered, his eyes glazed over in pleasure and his mind leaked away with his precum. Mia felt herself leaking with him. Her breathing became heavy, matching Sam's breathing. She watched her cute little sub moan and whine, his hands tied, right up to his collar. The red of the ribbon matched the red of his cheeks, his face was so cute when he was teased.

Mia started to lose her composure, her plan of making him cum purely from the vibrator had changed to him just soaking in him. Now she said fuck with it and started to move. She grinded back and forth, now both her hands on his chest. Mia was just as needy as Sam. But she had been teasing Sam for a while now and he wouldn't last long. She was horny as hell just from watching him, but his mouth was always ready to go when his cock wasn't.

Mia started thrusting faster, fucking Sam and sending him into ecstasy. The air filled with their moans and the vibrations. Her failed experiment led to a simple fuckfest. Mia arched her back and let San reach inside, sliding him in and out, feeling him tickle her entrance and then back deep into her. Mia relished in the ecstasy, but it was to be cut short as Sam started making the noises, she was now familiar with. He was on the verge of orgasm. She focused more on his face as the blush and need grew, it was also her ride in a few moments. Sam grew in volume as he grew in his rapid thrusts into her.

She knew his cock so well, she spent so many nights fucking him senseless, and afternoons, and mornings. So many condoms, so much cum, so much pleasure. Like clockwork she felt him tense, then he came. She rose up as he came, moving forward and landing her soaked pussy onto his face, muffling his cum filled moans. She rode his face hard trying to recapture the magic his cock was doing while it was busy spurting into the air, and the plug in his ass relentlessly vibrating.

Sam's tongue did its best, but Mia's riding brought her closer. Her hands dug into his hair and her thighs surrounded him as her witness grew louder. Mia incoherently started muttering affirmations, rocking into her pet's face as her orgasm came soon after Sam's cock stopped spurting.

***

"Now try on the one with the corset and fishnet stocking."

Sam was wearing a fishnet shirt with a loose black muscle shirt over it and skinny jeans decked out with chains while Mia was sitting on the bed enjoying the views. He walked over to pick up what Mia wanted from the boxes of orders. She had ordered a lot, not just kinky but like what he was wearing now, a sort of goth look. After a moment he came back in.

Sam wore a corset that came up right below his nipples, the bottom of it had frills, leaving just a small bit of skin between the black and red frills and the black panties he wore. Continuing down were fishnet stockings connected with garters linked to the panties.

Blushing again, Sam watched Mia take him in.

"You still haven't said why you picked out all these outfits, just to keep my Saturday open."

"Not until I find a good outfit for it," Mia said as she stared at the gap, she pulled a little at the panties.

"I'm wearing one of these out?" Sam said incredulously, he gazed at his previous outfit longing for the pants.

"Not this one, it shows way too much. I want to flaunt you, but only to your comfort level." She smacked his ass, eliciting a yip from Sam. "But you still gotta look fuckable, so I can make everyone jealous you're mine."

She left the handprint on him as she looked through her other outfits. They landed on him wearing the fishnet shirt with a one-piece bodysuit and the goth jeans. They were less revealing but still showed off his fat ass. The body suit barely covered his cage, the sides arcing high above his hips, leaving room for a panty line on his hips. Mia felt a fire in her as she thought about pegging him, he was receptive to the plug and seemed to have her same taste. On that note, she should make him wear the plug there. She posed him in front of the full-length mirror, her hands on his shoulders and her head on his.

"Look good? Because I sure like to take that dick out through those pants and-"

"Mia!" Sam exclaimed, blushing harder.

"Oh! that reminds me, we'll have to complete the look with nails, eyeliner, and a mask to make you feel comfortable. You can gain a bit of anonymity with one and I'll make sure it fits. Maybe get one with blush lines or lipstick."

"Miaaaaaa" Sam said with his ever-present blushing. But Mia saw him admiring himself. His eyes lingered on the gap on his sides. She gently grabbed his hands and helped him feel himself up. She guided his hands down on the soft fabric and onto his softer skin, then up as she crossed his arms on his chest, ending up in a hug and a kiss on his cheek.

"Thanks for the little fashion show, I'll get you in every single combination of those outfits sometime."

"Only if you ask nicely," Sam said with a smile, still admiring himself.

"Okay, Narcissus. Now, I've got an online meeting to attend so keep your cute little butt away from the camera."

"How long? Should I make lunch for you?" Sam said, finally taking his eyes off himself.

"It shouldn't take that long, just a meeting for after the release." Mia said, taking a turn to check her appearance. She was wearing a button-down blouse with a loose long skirt. Something simple and non-sexy. She left the bedroom, leaving Sam with a kiss.

******

Sam

The dress up was really fun, he liked seeing Mia so pleased with how he looked and he liked it too. Sam never really had a sense for style, he had learned to dress nicer but not like this. He took another look at himself, liking what he saw.

Mia had already started her meeting in the office and Sam sat to practice piano.

Then spent some time watching videos on his computer.

Listened to music while reading a book.

Then his stomach started rumbling. Sam checked the time; it had already been 2 hours and it was past lunchtime.

By now he had changed into comfier clothes, content to keep the goth look for later. He went downstairs to make them some food. Maybe she'd be done by the time that he finished.

The fridge had a chicken he was marinating in for later, he pushed it aside and grabbed some meat, cheese and some other stuff for sandwiches. He could hear the muted sounds of her meeting. He finished the sandwiches and brought them up to her office.

Slowly opening the door as softly as he could, he saw her in her 'office'. To make the meetings and other work easier on her back and butt she switched out the chair for a soft bean bag thing that was supposed to be therapeutic for your back and the desk for one on those that could raise and lower for times she wanted a chair or to stretch her legs. She was currently on the bag, and saw him come in holding two plates. She smiled thankfully at him and he came in and quietly slid hers toward her. Mia spent the few minutes stealing bites when she could, with Sam done with his much quicker and just sitting there with her on the opposite side of the desk.

Eventually Mia finished and Sam stacked plates to take them downstairs, but he had thought of something better to do. He crawled under the desk avoiding the camera, and laid on her lap. Her hand immediately went to his face confirming it was approved by his love. She pet his hair, sending tingles throughout his body and he melted into her. She played with his hair, and Sam just laid there and enjoyed it, having to actively not purr at her touch. Mia had always bombarded his body with stimulation, so much so that he was sensitive to everything. Her kisses could bring him to the brink of orgasm, with enough moaning and whimpering on the way. Her massages could put him in subspace, floating there in a state he couldn't even move. His body was hers and he loved every second of it.

He laid there on her own comfort clothes, soft sweatpants that to others wouldn't be attractive to anyone but him. All he wanted to do was be absorbed in her softness, surrounded by her. He lightly wrapped his arms around her waist and curled up further, her legs wrapping around him making Sam feel embraced.

Mia's fingers soon packed his mind away, and he was left to drift off to sleep like a puppy.