Trained Ep. 07: Leather, Leashes, and Locks

Story Info
A night in with the toys.
3.3k words
4.54
11k
12

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leather, Leashes, and Locks

I've been gone for a while, but I'm finally back. As a note for new readers, this is not a normal romance tale, even though it is in the romance category. This has some abnormal themes (BDSM, the category I will put it and the rest of my stories in), the original premise is a bit odd and too much for some. It is my first story and any advice is helpful. But for now, Episode 7.

Mia

Sam kneeled in front of her, shaking from some mix of fear, arousal, and anxiety. Mia stood above him, itching to start the play. He was blindfolded with his arms and legs locked together, his cock was pulsing, waiting for her.

Mia kissed Sam, hard. Her hand gripped the back of his neck, bringing him into her lips. She forced her tongue in, playing with his only for a moment as Sam submitted giving her free access. Her hand started playing with the nape of his neck, playing the hair. She pushed harder and harder until Sam's immobile state couldn't help it anymore and started to fall over. Mia let him down easy with her hand and started to kiss his neck. She moved her hands to his sides and ran her nails across them, gently going up teasing him with the slightest touch, then dragging them down leaving red streaks.

Sam was going insane, his body squirming for the overload of sensation. His cock had started leaking, jealous of the attention the rest of him was getting. Mia bit his neck and he made a small yelp, arching his back and pushing himself into her. After she sucked, she pulled back to push him down. She would decide when his cock would be treated to. She stood up off of him, much to his disappointment, and after fumbling with the zipper for a moment she stepped out of the dress and threw it on the couch behind her. Sam's eyes widened and took in her almost naked form, she watched as his eyes took in every inch of her, especially the red lace panties and bra. She looked at his neck, where a red mark was growing. Mia watched as Sam's hips twitched silently begging for her touch.

She ran a finger up his cock eliciting a breathy moan from Sam. Mia leaned in to kiss up to his chest while grinding against his dick. The thin fabric was the only thing separating them. Sam shuddered, his lust in full swing. Mia ran her hands along his skin. She played with his nipples for a bit, much to Sam's liking. His whine was music to her ears, his body was hot, his heart racing. His cock pulsed against her bringing out the animal hunger inside her. Mia placed her arms against his shoulders stabilizing herself, then she started grinding against him. Sam's breath quickened to mimic her movements, his eyes were closed and his face showed how needy he was. Locked into his binds, he could do nothing but beg her for more. His body certainly was, but she wanted a more direct approach. She stopped grinding.

"Sam open your eyes."

He obeyed. Mia smiled in the most seductive way she could.

"What do you want?"

His sex-driven brain attempted to formulate a response. When it looked that he wasn't coming up anytime soon, she drew herself further away.

"I- I want you. Please." He begged.

"No, what do you want me to do?"

He squirmed underneath her, she could hear the metal linking the leather keeping him bound.

"I, please fuck me. I need you to fuck me." He said breathily.

Mia clipped off her bra exposing herself and tossed it above him. She went for her panties but realized she would need to make a small change. His legs were locked together, which made complete access to him difficult. After a moment of thought, she had an idea.

"Stay here, " Mia said and kissed his cheek. She retrieved a long chain to wrap around his waist. Then two smaller ones to pull his ankles to his thighs. Mia had to push his legs up, exposing his ass and cock to her, then she connected his legs to the waist chain. Now he was ready for her, ready to be fucked. But she couldn't help but focus on his ass, her hands caressed them leading to Sam whimper slightly. Mia grabbed his ass, making Sam squirm, she pushed her fingers into his soft skin and continued to explore. Then Mia leaned back and grabbed a condom and some lube.

"Just tell me if this goes too far, " Mia whispered. Then with the lubed-up condom just on one finger, she pressed against his ass. Sam twitched in surprise but did nothing, his eyes were closed again. He was too embarrassed to maintain eye contact, or even just watching her body.

"I promise, this will feel good. And if it doesn't, we'll stop."

Sam nodded, still too afraid to open his eyes. Mia repositioned herself so she had her left hand ready to push in, and her right hand just barely touching his cock. He whined in response and his ass pushed forward against her finger.

Mia ground against her own hand, and couldn't help imagining. Imagining herself with a strap on ready to fuck her pet. Imagining Sam in black bondage gear, or dressed up as a maid, or in that underwear with that heart-shaped hole for his ass. She wanted him, so fucking bad. She wanted him on his knees begging for more, whining in denial, and screaming in orgasm.

But everyone has to start somewhere, herself included. She pushed more against her hand and slowly entered him, mimicking the motion with her other hand. Sam gasped without making a sound, his ass clenched in resistance.

"Just breathe, and relax, " Mia said shushing him. After a moment she felt his ass give away all resistance. She pushed into him and pulled on his cock. Mia went by achingly slow, she didn't want to make him cum too early. So, she pressed in and pulled her hand to his base. He moaned in response, twitching and squirming in need. Then lightly went up and out. The faces Sam made as she went about this, they invited something inside her, her hunger for him. Mia was done with the foreplay, it was the moment she had been waiting for, to satisfy the animalistic urge deep inside her. But her way, no, their way.

Mia crept forward onto him, she put her weight on him and slipped off her panties. She could feel Sam shaking under her, he knew what was coming. Mia kissed him, softly. Then, in the kindest tone, she could muster.

"Would you like to have sex with me?"

He nodded quickly and whined a little. Shifting his position, the best he could to approach her. She put another condom on him, savoring the moments of his eager state, then positioned herself above him. She breathed out, and prepared herself, then slowly lowered herself onto him.

Their moans were cut short as Mia kissed him and lifted up, then repeated the motion. It became a blur, of up and down, and up and down. Mia's nails dug into Sam, doing anything she could to bring him closer, to pull him further into her. They rocked back and forth, Sam's bound form unable to do anything but accept her and beg for more. They became a mess of lust, with no regard for the marks they made Mia pushed harder and harder into him, and he pushed back as best as he could. She would kiss his neck to hear his moans, and as the shocks rang through her she couldn't help herself, she sucked and sank her teeth into his neck making his lusty moans louder and marking him further.

Then what seemed too early, but still after an eternity, Sam started stuttering out anything, but Mia understood. He was close, and so was she. Mia ramped up the motions with what was left of her tired legs and took a last deep kiss. Still in the kiss, their bodies started shaking, and a moment later, Mia collapsed onto him.

For a moment, the only sound was both their heavy breaths. Then Mia slowly started to kiss Sam. He made happy noises in response but mostly tried to get closer to her.

"Let's get these things off you."

She started unwrapping Sam, seeing her marks on him, the leather loops covering parts of him. She saw him watching them too with a curious and content face. He liked them too. Mia beamed inside, this bode well for when she would learn how to do shibari. She helped him up off shaky legs, and he leaned into her giving her a large hug.

"I really like you", Sam said with an innocence that broke Mia. She struggled to answer but settled for hugging him tightly. They shambled back to the couch and Sam pressed himself into her nuzzling in like a puppy, her puppy.

"God, you look so good in your collar."

"Thank you, I like it too, " Sam said slightly muffled by her breasts. He seemed to like being there. Mia ran her fingers through his hair, admiring her handsome little sub. Then she felt his mouth, kissing her. Going for her nipple. She wanted to comment, but more so she wanted to see where he was going.

Sam used his perfect mouth and soft lips to work on her, for once Mia could let him take initiative, she really liked it when he pushed to do stuff. When he showed her that he wanted to be here, no matter how he got here, he enjoyed it now. Her nipple grew hard in his warm mouth, and he got a few quiet moans from her. He looked up when she did, and for once she did the blushing.

"Am I doing good?" Sam asked. It was as if he knew the power his cute innocence had on her.

"Yeaaaa-" her response quickly turned into an uncontrollable moan. Then she refocused herself. "Yes, yes you are. But I think the other one deserves some attention."

He nodded and moved but she caught him with her fingers.

"Can you say, 'Yes Ma'am' for me?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Good boy."

Mia sighed with pleasure and pet Sam, he made her so happy and she would always be thankful for him staying. And this, she looked down and saw his eyes look up at her, then slowly shy away, was beyond her wildest dreams. No, that wasn't true, this was her dream. Someone dedicated to her both physical and emotional, someone with the same disposition for kink as her. But still, Sam was beyond it all, he had such an innocent heart. She hoped that what she saw was true, that this was the tipping point of their relationship. She kissed the top of his head and held him tight.

"I'm sorry for forcing you into this, I know we just had a good night, but you can-"

Sam kissed her hard, interrupting her.

"You don't need to apologize, you make me so happy, and I always want to have my collar on with its leash in your hands."

Mia smiled. Her heart throbbed louder and louder, she let her instincts take over. All the things Laura had mentioned, just to take over and take what she wanted. He would enjoy it too.

"You know, pets aren't supposed to interrupt their masters, " Mia said toying with his hair. "I'll guess I'll have to punish you."

Sam blushed and opened his mouth to protest but Mia put a finger to his lips. She pulled him by his hair to her ear.

"Don't worry, you'll enjoy it, " Mia whispered in his ear.

Sam made a quiet noise that almost sounded like a whimper. She stood up and kissed his cheek going to get some more toys. Two toys in particular. One for tonight, one for the morning. She held both in one hand and attached Sam's collar bringing him upstairs. It was late enough already, they'd have time for more in the morning. And forever on.

Once they got to her bed Mia guided him into an ass up position while on his hands and knees. Mia applied a lot of lube, this would only be the second time something has gone up there. She rested the tip at his entrance, and Sam whimpered a little.

"Shush baby, just enjoy it, " Mia said, then slowly pushed. She watched Sam carefully making sure he didn't look like he was in pain. The small butt plug went in without issue, she turned him around and had him sit slowly, making sure he was comfortable. Then she pulled out the other device, a chastity cage. She slipped it on and looked up at Sam, making him blush and look away, then she focused and finished putting it together.

"Are you okay if I lock it?"

He nodded, his face was as red as a tomato. She got I'm bed next to him and pulled him into her, spooning him. She idly touched his soft hair, gently scratching him. Soon she felt his breathing slow, and he was fast asleep in her arms. It took Mia a while to get to sleep. She was beaming and was happier than she could ever remember.

******

Sam

Her moans grew, a little louder as he licked. His cock ached in the cage, but he wanted her more. His dreams were filled with Mia, clad in black with leather toys. Which woke him up eventually because of the cage. Now he found himself gently using his mouth, gently licking trying not to wake her up. He felt her twitch, his head rested on her thigh, and it moved and twitched in response to his tongue. He pushed forward and put his lips on her, sucking a little making her flinch. She moved a bit, like she was dreaming of having sex, shifting her hips, pushing slightly up into him. Sam put more and more into it, increasing the speed no longer being gentle, getting into a rhythm of sucking and licking. He heard her breathing heavier, now with an open mouth, making her moans louder. Mia's hips shifted her hips up giving him the cue. He posed a finger, then pressed in to compliment his tongue, Mia let out a gasp, then slowly opened her eyes. She just laid back and enjoyed the feeling, until finally awake enough to start teasing him.

"What a wonderful way to wake up, " she smiled sleepily and laid back. Sam moved with practiced motions, holding her thigh. He pressed in, then out, slow at first. He made sure to curl his fingers just right, making her shiver and bit her lip. Her hands crept to his head, petting at first, then quickly moving to pushing him further in. Through her moans Sam heard her murmur more, faster, and a few expletives. He smiled as much as he could, happy with his handiwork.

Sam liked the view this gave him, not just looking up at her, but her face of ecstasy drove him wild. Something inside him fed off her pleasure, pushing him to give her more and more. He slipped in another finger and moved quicker, pushing his tongue to its limit in an effort to please her more. He was met with thrusts from her hips, he held on tight in order to keep the tempo. And soon enough his hard work paid off, her sounds became silent as she looked like she was screaming. Once she could breathe, he slowed down and removed his fingers. Mia pulled him up, and he followed kissing where he could until she had pulled him to her chest. Her hands moved down his body and to the cage.

"How about we get this thing off, a good boy deserves a reward."

Sam could only muster a "yes please" as they switched positions. Sam was now on his back with Mia above him, with a click and some fiddling his cock grew up, slick with precum.

"Someone wanted something, didn't they?" She said idly trailing a fingernail up and down.

"Yes, Ma'am," Sam felt a shiver run down his spine, he loved the way she looked at him. Like predators, not so much in the meaner way, more in the possessive way. He focused on her touch on him, her finger nail bringing him a tiny amount of pleasure, a hint at the future. Her legs laying on him, trapping him where he wanted to be. Her hand on his chest, steadying herself, but he just felt a warmth on him, and a need to be closer to her.

"Good, you remembered. You're so cute when you're obedient, I just want to eat you up. And that's what I'll do."

Sam made a sound that made him blush harder than he already was, as Mia did what she said. His cock disappeared as she swallowed it at an alarming speed, then she did one slow rise until her lips were on the tip of his cock, almost off. Then she started pumping up and down, her nails gripping his stomach using him to help her. Shaky breaths almost falling out of him irregularly as Mia's head went up and down on him. Her hand gripped his lower shaft and helped her mouth drive him insane with pleasure. She pressed on the plug making him shake. Sam gripped the bedsheets, and tried to fall into a rhythm, tried to just lay back and enjoy it, but faster than before he felt himself rising. His cock warmed and he knew he was getting close. The warmth rose from his toes throughout his body, making his body flush and his breaths grew faster and shorter as he tried to hold it in, tried to hold out for more. But he knew he couldn't last, his back arching and his moans slipping out he needed to ask permission.

"Ple- please, please let me cum Ma'am," his head was swimming with need and lust, repeating 'please' over and over again. He wanted to be good for her, he wanted to be a good boy, he wanted to hear those words send a shiver through his body, a flash of contentment that he was making her happy.

Mia made eye contact and nodded, then continued pumping wildly. That was all he got, and that was all he had, Sam felt it rise through his cock and he started cumming. Copying her orgasm, Sam's whimper died as he spasmed and shot into her mouth. More than he thought he had, he came longer than before, a night's worth of lust letting loose. He felt his strength leave him as he became colder, and needed her touch. He needed her wrapped around him.

When he was finished, he felt her move up to him. Then he felt warm liquid dribble onto his chest.

"Not as sweet as I would like, but we're getting there, " Mia said with a smile. Sam blushed and looked away, but she pulled him into her and wrapped her around his neck, making sure he was comfortable. "This was a good morning, we should do it again sometime."

Sam giggled and pressed against her.

"But we should get up, eat food, find more kinky things to do."

"Please, just a couple more minutes."

Mia faked an exasperated sigh, "Even though you were the one who changed our position? I guess we can start a couple more minutes, " she said through a grin. Sam nestled into her warmly, his mind swimming with thoughts and dreams of what to come. What else did she have planned, what else was in that closet? He stopped thinking too much and let the afterglow take him over, he felt her arm around his neck, her breath on his hair, her boobs pushing on his back. This was where he wanted to be. Nestled in for as long as she would allow, he murmured 'thank you'.