Trainer Pt. 04

Story Info
Erin invites Natasha to help her train her husband.
2.6k words
4.32
14.9k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awakened feeling stiff and sore on the floor at the foot of our bed. The night before after administering a thorough flogging to what seemed every inch of my body, including twenty strokes between my legs Erin handed me a blanket and directed me to the space I now occupied.

"This is where you will sleep from now on."

"Could I have a pillow, please?"

She snorted by way of response and snuggled into bed while I tried to get comfortable on the floor.

I started to head for the bathroom when she called out, "Where do you think you're going, bitch?'

"The bathroom, I need to pee."

"You need to ask for permission, bitch."

"May I go pee, please?"

"Ask properly."

"May I go please, Mistress?"

"Go. But you may not stand to pee anymore, bitch."

I bit my tongue and went to take care of my business. When I returned to the bedroom Erin was standing next to the bed holding the heavy flogger and the largest butt plug. The plug glistened with lube.

"Bend over and grab your ankles, bitch."

She had some difficulty forcing the huge dildo into me, and I shrieked when the fat part finally passed my sphincter and again when she ruthlessly slammed it home.

"That's better, now, isn't it?"

I shook my head forcefully and made whimpering noises.

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it. Spread your legs, bitch."

When I didn't comply quickly enough, she began spinning the tresses of the flogger, so the ends caught my balls sharply. It was agonizing and I tried to spin away but she followed, changed the direction of the rotation so the impacts were on my belly and cock.

"Stand still, or your punishment will be much worse. Face me and spread your legs, NOW, bitch."

I did, and she gave me ten more strokes, catching my balls with each.

"Better. Now, I have a surprise for you. We are going to have company today. Do you remember the delightful woman we met at the toy store? Well, she has agreed to visit us and train me in the arts of domination."

"Please, Erin, you're scaring me."

"Good."

The doorbell rang interrupting my moment of horror.

"That will be her, go answer the door. And be properly respectful to her. You will address her as Miss Natasha and obey any instructions she gives you. Don't embarrass me or you will regret it, bitch"

She snapped my balls with the tips of her flogger like you would snap someone with a towel in the locker room.

I headed toward the front door cradling my aching balls and opened it to reveal Miss Natasha wearing full Domme regalia. I must admit she looked amazing in thigh high black leather boots, a short black leather skirt, and a motorcycle jacket replete with silver star studs.

"On your knees, slut."

Her demeanor and the whipcrack implicit in her voice made me comply.

"Good boy. Where's your Mistress?"

"In the bedroom, Ma'am."

She seized me by the chin and forced my face up to stare into my eyes, "You will address me as Miss, or as Mistress Natasha, understand?"

"Yes, Miss."

Erin joined us, still carrying the flogger and looking stern.

"Hello Natasha, thank you for coming."

"My pleasure, Erin." The look she gave me as she said that reminded me of a cat eyeing a canary. "Do you have an area dedicated to training your bitch?"

"Not yet I would appreciate your advice about that."

Erin attached the rope leash to my balls before guiding Natasha on a tour of our house. We finished in our bedroom. Natasha was impressed by the restraints Erin had Gerry rigged on the bed and turned to me, "On the bed, face up."

I hesitated.

"Get your ass on the bed, bitch," Erin snapped at me. "You will obey any command given to you by Mistress Natasha without hesitation or you will be punished severely."

She towel-snapped my balls with the flogger again. I scrambled onto the bed. Erin and Natasha immediately began securing me with the cuffs. Once I was restrained Natasha teased me with her long nails while Erin got the clovers out of the bedside table and applied them to my nipples. I yelped at each jolt of pain.

"The clovers are a delicious toy, aren't they?"

"I like his reaction when they bite into his nipples."

"The way they compress more when you tug on the chain or apply weight is great."

Natasha demonstrated by giving the chain a hard pull. I screamed. Erin chuckled.

"Have you kept Kali's teeth on him since you bought it?"

"Yes."

"You should remove it for at least half an hour a couple of times a day. If you want to prevent erection for long periods, or permanently, a cage is a better choice, safer for his cock's health."

"Should I take it off for a while now?"

"Yes, let's. There are other lovely instruments of cock torture we can explore better with a hard cock."

That sounded scary, but it felt great to have the horror off my cock for the moment'

Natasha reached into her bag and laid several items on the bed near me. I couldn't crane my head far enough to get a good look at them, but I could see the evil glint in her eyes and the curious, excited expression on Erin's face as she looked at the new torture implements.

"What's this?" she said as she held up a device, I unfortunately knew to be a humbler.

"That's a humbler, but we'll save that for later. These are best used in his current position. They are sounds, meant to be inserted into his urethra. They increase in size to gradually open him wider and wider. Shall we try them?"

"Ooh that sounds like yummy fun. They're better when he's hard?"

"Yes."

She jumped up on the bed and positioned her holes inches from my face.

"He loves eating pussy, always makes him hard as a rock."

"Perfect, go for it."

She lowered her cunt onto my mouth, "get that mouth to work, bitch."

I didn't really feel like giving her pleasure at that moment, but I've always enjoyed eating pussy, so I got into it pretty quickly and of course my traitorous cock began to stiffen.

Natasha drew her sharply pointed fingernails gently over my shaft as it grew.

"I think we can begin now. Here I'll show you with the first one."

She opened the leather folding case and withdrew a slim rod that she coated with lube. Taking a firm grasp on my cock with her fingers she spread my slit open, placed the tip of the sound in the pink opening and began sliding it into my urethra.

It felt weird, but the deeper she pushed it the better it felt. This was not feeling like torture.

"You have to be careful to do this gradually or you could wind up in the Emergency room. The deeper you go, the slower you should go. With skinny ones he may feel pleasure, but as they thicken, they become quite uncomfortable."

She removed the first one and handed Erin the next one from the case. Erin's eyes lit up s she accepted the sound and leaned in to penetrate my cock. This one stretched me noticeably and was a bit less pleasurable. The process continued for at least twenty minutes until when Erin inserted the fifth one. I cried out. Natasha stopped her at that point.

"Keep working at this and gradually he'll stretch out, and in a month or two you'll be able to finger fuck him with your pinky."

"Oooh that sounds wicked."

"My slave can accept my thumb with ease."

The relief when she slid the sound out of my cock felt similar to ejaculation, less pleasurable, but similar.

"You need to untie him to properly appreciate the next device."

Erin released my left side and Natash untied my right-side cuffs.

"On the floor, hands and knees, bitch." Natasha pushed me roughly to the floor.

I adopted the position. My shoulders ached from being immobilized for so long.

"This is a humbler," Natasha said as she held the vicious instrument up for Erind to see.

"When applied properly it makes it practically impossible for the subject to stand without causing excruciating pain to his testicals."

She showed how to open it by turning the wingnuts counterclockwise, then reached between my legs and pulled my balls back and up.

"Once you have his balls available behind him you sandwich his scrotum between the slightly cut out portion, so the arms trap his balls behind him. Then you tighten the screws and voila see how nicely it presents the balls?"

"That is wicked."

"It forces him to remain on all fours and offers his balls for any punishment you choose. You can squeeze them, kick them, beat them, shock them, the possibilities are endless."

I had imagined being at a Domme's mercy like this when I surfed porn and chatted online, but the reality of being humbled and listening to Natasha describe the torments they offered Erin was terrifying.

Erin grabbed both arms of the humbler and pulled it back forcefully. I screamed. Natasha laughed,

"Yes, that's another way to use it. I like to put my slave in it, then use him as an ottoman while I watch TV. I usually have a crop or cane in my hand to dole out unexpected swats."

"Mmmm, I like that, don't you bitch? I think we'll try that tonight."

"I see you have him plugged. Is it a large one?"

"Largest one I have."

"That's excellent, but you need to remove it after a few hours. Then you can replace it again after about the same time. Unless you want to damage him. Over time the treatment will enlarge him nicely for fisting."

"That sounds like great fun, don't you think bitch?"

Deciding discretion was the best policy I only nodded.

"Answer your Mistress, slut. You want her to be able to use you fully, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress Natasha."

"As well you should." She punctuated this with a swift kick to my balls.

I screamed as the pain exploded in my balls and nausea swept over me.

"I'd better be going, sweetie. I'll see you next week. Feel free to call if you need to confer about his training."

"Thank you so much, Natasha. Your expertise is a big help. Thank Mistress Natasha, bitch." She rubbed my trapped balls painfully with her foot.

"Thank you, Mistress Natasha."

Later, after Natasha had left Erin positioned me in front of what had always been my favorite armchair, still sporting the humbler on my aching balls. She sat in my chair, holding her riding crop. She rubbed the popper on my balls as she watched a dreadful tearjerker on TV.

Occasionally, and for no apparent reason, she would flick me with the popper. The blows weren't terribly forceful, but my balls were already so sore that the pain from each impact was excruciating and wrenched screams from me.

"You fantasized doing exactly this with your online Domme, don't you like it?"

"My balls are so sore, please, Erin."

She delivered a blow with the shaft of her crop that dug deeply into both swollen balls. I shrieked and fell forward onto my face as my arms gave out.

"What was that?" And she delivered another, harder this time. I shrieked again at the explosive fireball of pain.

"Please, Mistress, no more, please."

"Very well, since you asked properly. Would you like to thank me?"

"Yes, Mistress, thank you."

"That's pitiful. I bet you could think of a way to thank me properly. It's interesting how much I enjoy this, it makes me very horny."

I got the message and turned to face her.

"Do you have a question for me, bitch?"

"May I worship your pussy to thank you for not hurting my balls anymore please, Mistress."

"Whose balls, bitch?"

"Yours, Mistress?"

"Your damn right they're mine, say it."

"May I worship your pussy please, Mistress, please? To thank you for not hurting your balls anymore."

"Better. Get to work. And if you don't do a proper job, I may have to work on my balls some more."

With that she pulled up her skirt to present her bare bush, spread her legs wide and leaned back in my chair. I guessed that it was probably hers now too. When I leaned forward to reach her the humbler pulled on my swollen nuts starting a fresh wave of pain.

I've always enjoyed eating pussy, so it helped ease the agony as my tongue began to separate Erin's folds. She wasn't kidding about being horny. Her pussy was sopping wet with delicious juice and her clit was emerged from under its hood, swollen fat and sassy. When my tongue began to work it. she squirmed and moaned. She grabbed my head and pulled my mouth tight against her oozing slash. I moaned along with her because the tug on my head tightened the humbler's fierce grip on my balls.

She kept me like that nearly drowning in the endless flow of nectar through four orgasms. I slurped up as much of her secretions as I could while trying to minimize the pressure from the humbler.

"Thank you, Mistress. Could you please take this thing off me now?"

"I will, but first I have one more idea I want to try out,"

She let that thought hang in the air as my mind raced with horrible imaginings.

"Go to the bedroom and fetch my cock and harness. I think it could be very entertaining to fuck you while you have it on. Bring lube too unless you want me to fuck you dry. And carry it with the cock in your mouth. Now move, bitch."

The thought of her pounding the huge dildo into me was bad enough by itself, but I expected each time she drove it into my ass she would be slamming into my balls. It turned out I was right and about the fourth or fifth time she slammed it home I apparently passed out.

When I came to, I was curled in a fetal ball at her feet. She was seated in the chair. She had removed the harness and left me with the cock buried in my ass. My balls throbbed horribly, but the humbler was no longer holding my balls behind me. My face was crusted with her dried cum, and she was watching the news.

"Welcome back sleepy head. It's time for bed. Stand up and face me."

Every movement sent shocking pain signals from my testicals sparking waves of nausea. When she cupped them for inspection it was appalling.

"You're nicely swollen, bitch. So how do you like real CBT? I know I enjoyed the hell out of it. They look really painful."

"Yes, Mistress, they hurt horribly."

"I think they've had enough for one day. When you get to the bedroom you may go into the bathroom and remove my cock from your ass. You are to wash it thoroughly, dry it and place it carefully in the drawer where you found it along with the lube. then wash up, brush your teeth and make up your sleeping area at the foot of the bed. From now on that is where you will sleep. I'll be up soon. Now scoot, bitch. Oh. bring the plug and wash it too."

I did as instructed. Every movement hurt my swollen balls. Removing the plug was extremely painful as well. Evry thing hurt terribly until I got settled on the floor. I lay there trying fruitlessly to find a position that would quieten the vicious throbbing.

When Erin came up, she went to the bathroom to perform her ablutions and I lay there hoping that she had no more awful plans for tonight. She emerged from the bathroom and slipped into bed.

"Goodnight, bitch. Sleep well. You have a busy day ahead of you tomorrow."

Yikes.