All Comments on 'Training 24/7 Ch. 01'

by DaddysBeautifulOne

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

Sorry, BeautifulOne, but your daddy is too Jekyll and Hyde for me. It indicates a person with little control of themself. I wouldn't trust him with a carton of raw eggs let alone my submission. I liked the alternating point of view and that the changes were clearly marked. I like that she still has many honest human reactions, and hope he doesn't aim to train them out of her. I don't like the fear he causes her. Fear is anethama to trust. 24/7? Will she have any life other than him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So, he wants to carve her up

with a cat o' nine tails, whats next, to keel haul her? why not just hang her from the yard arm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Couldn't Finish...Didn't Like

Honestly I read farther than I should have because I kept thinking it must get better somewhere...But I had to stop. I'm near tears, and feeling traumatized. I had to stop. This story, for me, was not erotic. I've never posted a negative comment before. First time for that. First time I found a story in this genre that I couldn't find anything redeeming about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
abusive

I'm sorry but this story reeks of red flags and abusive behaviour on the Doms part. Especially waking his baby girl up in the middle of the like that?? That is a violation of the very rules of bdsm- SSC: Safe, Sane and Consent. You never do a scene even when you're training you're baby girl/sub/slave without their consent and to do so is Abuse. Just like you never punish in anger Which the Dom clearly did and you never punish without first discussing the violation that is causing the punishment. And then you always give aftercare!.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
i liked it

it was well written and i liked the littles need to serve very good!

ronitjosephronitjosephabout 7 years ago
ronit

Very goid story with good imagination amd appropriate words

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Beautifully Written

Love the way you wrote this. The ending of it made me think of sumthin my Daddy told me once. He said if you ever feel like you have learned it all or stop growing with your Dom/Daddy its time to move on. Hope you are going to continue on with their story!

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
I agree with "abusive" comment

I agree that this had red flags all over the place. Why do so many people need to make the dom an overly aggressive, dare I say MEAN, person. That is not what a dom is or should be. That is why I prefer the DD/lg stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This daddy's' behavior has already inspired fear and thus will not inspire the trust for which he asks. His supposed training method is fundamentally flawed. I wouldn't trust him to train a four legged pet, so certainly not a two legged one.

Run, little girl. Run away and find a man worthy of the word, not a pretender.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Dom was fine

Some people prefer a harsher, stricter, more demanding Dom . If that is not your taste, then why continue reading? I loved this story all the way through. In fact, I almost imagined my Daddy and I . He does not abuse me, and I like how demanding he is. It makes me feel more eager to please . It's motivation to be a good princess for him. I don't argue or backtalk him much, because that comes with a punishment and I know better than to be disrespectful to Daddy. It hurts his feelings. Sometimes what I preceive as anger or vexation is simply disappointment. Either way, that is a risk that I don't need.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

So hot. Daddy’s baby needs his firm hand. I wish I had let my Daddy fuck me when I was a girl. I needed more discipline than I got at home

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous