All Comments on 'Training a Housewife Ch. 03'

by Wettowel

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Trent will turn Busty Rebecca into his sex slave. Soon she will likely crave his duck in her all the time. Fabulous story of exploitation and degradation. Rebecca's descent into total depravity is moving right along. I hope the next chapter ones out soon; this one was very short.

Jaydean409Jaydean4093 months ago

She needs more abuse!! Hopefully the daughter is 18 and they can watch each other’s abuse and fucking!!!!

mrBIGbmrBIGb3 months ago

I look forward to more stories

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

When does he challenge her to take gifts home to hubby, maybe soften him up to his own fate by having her slip him hormones and injecting him with what she calls B12 shots, to speed things along.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Trent is fiendish. He trussed the submissive masochist Rebecca up so she was helpless, with her pussy and ass fully exposed to him. Between his huge cock pounding her pussy and the vibrator in her ass, Trent is set to turn Rebecca into a quivering mass of orgasmic jelly. It appears that the very busty MILF will never be the same. Realizing how Rebecca’s body responds to his abuse, Trent’s imagination will, no doubt, come up with more inventive forms of bondage and pain for his new slut. Fabulous story so far.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

She looked into her captors eyes, searching for remorse but found none.

Great line!

coyote1929coyote19292 months ago

Enjoying this. Please proof read carefully, you've got some funny words in there e.g. putt for put, asses for assess ( appraiser)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWettowel@Wettowel
Hello everyone! I'm looking to start writing erotic fiction more consistently and to branch out and write the kind of stories you all are interested in. Please follow me on Twitter to let me know what it is you're interested in reading :) Thanks! Wetttowel https://twitt...