Training a Stud Puppy

Story Info
Showing my stud puppy's capabilities.
1k words
4.49
12.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lean forward, my foot tapping impatiently as I wait for you to transform. Staring at the closed bedroom door, I begin to grin softly, biting my lip, straining to hear your little shuffles and practise yips.

A firm knock on the door alerts me that you're ready, and I stride smoothly over, opening it wide and exposing your mostly naked puppy form. You're wearing your hood, collar, shining chest harness, and your tail is bobbing erratically as you wag your ass.

"Good boy," I coo, reaching under your chin to scratch your fur, feeling your head press into my hand. You softly yip, moving to sit back on your heels in a cute begging pose the moment I stop scratching. I can see that your cock is already at half mast.

"Are you excited, boy? Are you ready for your playtime?" You bark in response, waving your paws so vigorously you nearly topple over, regaining your balance on all fours. I chuckle slightly, squatting to look you in the eye.

"You could get a very good treat tonight for playtime if you're a good boy," I say, my voice nearly mimicking baby talk as I see your eyes light up, "if you do all of your tricks well, you'll get to service me!"

Your wags become extreme, your cock hardening further, eager excited whines escaping you. I can see your muscles ripple, tensing to prevent yourself from bounding forward.

"You know the deal though puppy, only good boys get to be studs. You have to show that you're good enough to service pets," I step away, tapping the camera you hadn't noticed before. You smarten up immediately, puffing out your chest so much I giggle again.

The first task is a simple walk at heel, first with a chain leash clipped to your harness, to show the relaxed length, and then off leash. This settles you into your role for the evening, focussing on my hand by my side, bringing your nose to it at my command, wagging at every murmured line of praise.

Second, fetch. I always change up the items you are requested to retrieve. Tonight, it is a mixture of lingerie and toys, to show how gently you can carry delicate items to where I sit on an armchair. The final piece, my favourite dildo that I keep by my bed, I take with a mischievous smile. Leaning back, I pull up my skirt, exposing my lack of underwear. Your eyes widen, and you whine as I slide the toy along my pussy.

"Quiet, boy," I remind you, and you bite your lip to prevent any further sound escaping.

I ensure I make eye contact with you as I push the toy into me, groaning slightly, sliding the full length into my pussy. It's as much to test your self-control as to prep myself for later.

After a minute or two of fucking myself, I remove the toy, showing you my pussy juice dripping down its length. I hold it out, and smile as I see you wait for permission.

"Good boy, take it and enjoy while I get ready for your last task," I praise you, and you eagerly pick it up with your mouth, settling down like a dog with a bone, licking all of my juices off the rubbery length.

I step out of frame for a few moments, washing my hands, slipping on a simple nitrile glove, and lubricating it thoroughly.

As I return, I see you look up and whine, knowing that this last test will be the toughest.

"Now boy, the biggest part of being a stud is being able to follow commands while breeding, so -" I sit beside you, facing the camera to give a clear view, "you're going to hump my hand like a bitch's pussy, and stop when I tell you to, alright?"

You bark softly, and get into position. Your cock is hard, practically dripping as I run my slippery gloved hand along its length. As I give the order, you begin to thrust, and I squeeze, varying pressure in an attempt to milk the puppy cum out of you. You're growling now as I scratch you in your favourite spots, whispering in your ear how good it will feel to be a real breeding stud, how many bitches will present their dripping cunts for your stud cock.

"STOP," I order, and with a whine you pause mid-thrust, your cock twitching in my fist.

"Good boy," I grin, encouraging you to start again. The cycle continues, until I see that your cock is purple and throbbing, and your growls are punctuated with urgent yips.

"Well boy, you did very well," I coo, stripping off the glove, "but I think that better than a simple glove is showing people how you really breed. Would you like that?"

Before I even finish, you're drooling in response, your puppy eyes begging for release.

I quickly shrug off my clothes, positioning myself in full view of the camera on all fours, and call out an order to mount. Within seconds, you are on me, your cock poised at the entrance of my cunt, your powerful arms pinning me on either side, and with a simple "breed" command, you let loose.

Your cock pounds me so hard, that it's only your arms holding me in place. I try to continue calling encouragement, but my voice is lost between gasps and moans, a soft scream of pleasure as I feel your teeth clamp on my neck, claiming your partner as your hips thrust violently against me.

I cum hard on your cock, the pulsing of my dripping cunt finally bringing you over the edge as with a yelp, you breed my pussy.

The next minutes are spent in a haze as we collapse on the floor, a jumble of limbs and affection, praising and thanking in equal measure. I grin as I tell you, "I think we'll have no problem finding stud jobs for you, my puppy".