Training Day Pt. 04

Story Info
Ongoing story of coworkers and their erotic adventures.
15.2k words
4.78
3.5k
4
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Training Day Part 4

Several months had passed since the evening I had with Ale and Dani. It was business as usual at the office; both were professional and no advances were made. Dani and I were enjoying our life together with the ups and downs that go with all relationships. All in all we were happy.

One morning I came into the office and the Chief wasn't in yet which I thought was strange because he was usually early. I sat down at my desk and received a phone call from the Commissioner asking me to report to her office. As I entered her office she directed me to close the door and have a seat. I nervously sat down on the chair in front of her desk.

She informed me that the Chief had suffered a heart attack the night before. Unpleasant chills ran through my body as I got the news. She explained that he was in the hospital in stable condition but will be out for quite some time. Then she informed me that I will be in charge of the unit until his return.

I went back to the unit and called a staff meeting. I informed my staff of the situation and that I'd be running the show for a while. Most of the staff was sorrowful and in shock of the news, except Dani; she slightly grinned and winked at me.

After the meeting I went back to my office and started going through some paperwork. Dani knocked on the open door and I told her to come in. She stepped in and closed the door behind her.

"Tom, I know how much you love him, we all do, but this might be your opportunity," she said, holding my hand.

"He's a great man, a great leader and a good friend. I don't want to take his job from him like this." I replied sadly.

"I know baby, but it could happen." Dani said, squeezing my hand. She kissed my cheek, and as she was leaving my office I asked her to close the door behind her. My mind was going a million miles per hour. Selfishly I wanted to be Chief but at the same time I wanted him to come back.

After work I went to the hospital to visit him. I entered his room and he was on the bed hooked up to monitors and an I.V.

"Hey Chief, how are you feeling?" I asked, taking his hand.

"Pretty shitty Tom," he replied with a raspy chuckle.

"I'm sure, but you'll be back in full swing in no time," I said smiling.

"No Tom, the doctor told me it was pretty bad. He strongly suggests retirement and my wife agrees," he said with tears in his eyes.

"Damn, well your health is the most important thing. The troops and I will miss you greatly," I said, sharing tears with him.

He squeezed my hand and said, "They are in good hands with you. The Commissioner has grown to respect you and even kind of like you since you've become my Deputy. I'm sure she will offer you the position."

"Thanks Chief, your confidence in me means more than you'll ever know," I replied bawling.

"Damn it Tom, call me Joe for Christ sake! We're friends, well no, we're brothers right now. You can do this. The troops, for the most part, like you, but I do know they all respect you. Please accept the job Tom, it will also mean a lot to me," he said coughing.

At that moment Nurse Ratchet came in and ordered me to leave. I shook Joe's hand and thanked him. He winked at me as I headed out the door. As I passed the nurse, I wished her a blessed evening and she scowled. I chuckled as I walked down the hall.

Driving home I had mixed feelings of sadness and excitement. I couldn't fathom that I was actually going to be Chief of the Unit. Then I thought about Joe. I knew he loved his job and now it was coming to an end. Eventually all things come to an end; it will come to an end with me as well.

When I got home and walked into the house, Dani was sitting on the couch watching TV. She was dressed kind of casual in a black knee length skirt and a white button up blouse.

"Hey babe how is he?" she asked as she got up to greet me.

As we hugged I said, "Well he's alright I guess, but it was pretty bad so he's retiring."

She looked into my eyes and said, "Ohhh..and what does this mean for you?"

"Yes hun, it looks like I'm being promoted to Chief," I answered smiling.

She hugged me tight, kissed me on the lips and said enthusiastically, "See I told you! This is great news baby!"

"Thank you my love, but I do feel bad for him," I said solemnly.

"I know Tom, but I also know he wants you for the job. Oh by the way, I didn't make dinner because I didn't know when you'd be home so let's go out and celebrate," she replied excitedly.

We went to our favorite bar and grill and ordered some drinks and food. We chatted about my new position and the endless possibilities. We also spoke a lot about the Chief and how great he was. After dinner and several drinks I asked Dani if she could drive home because I was a bit buzzed from my bourbons.

"I only had two glasses of wine, sure I'll drive babe," she said with a smile.

We walked through the dimly lit parking lot to my truck, holding hands. I helped her get into the driver's side of my truck and I got into the passenger side. Both of us in the truck, she leaned over and kissed me, while her hand started to rub my crotch.

Our lips were still touching and she whispered, "I'm so proud of you."

She undid my belt and slacks, and then slid her hand into my underwear. She began to massage my shaft and balls.

With a gasp I asked, "Dani...What are you doing? We're in a public place!"

Saying nothing she smiled at me and licked her lips. She pulled my cock out of my underwear and took the length into her mouth. I felt her tongue circling and pressing as her head bobbed up and down.

"Oh God Dani," I moaned out.

She just hummed and continued to work her magic. I lowered the seat back, held her head with one hand and grabbed her ass with the other. As she slurped and moaned, I managed to get my hand under her skirt and felt her soaked panties. From behind, I pressed and rubbed her pussy through her panties, while she moaned deep into my cock.

Suddenly she pulled off my dick, and climbed on top of me straddling my waist. She pulled the crotch of her panties to the side and directed my cock to her dripping pussy. She dropped down hard and I splashed into her. She grabbed my shoulders as she bounced up and down.

"Yes Chief!..Oh God!" she squealed. My hands gripped her ass, and I pushed up as she came down. She stopped bouncing and started to gyrate on me.

She looked into my eyes and snarled, "Cum inside me Chief! Cum hard in me!..Fill me!" Then she twisted her head to the side and bit her lip. Her pussy gripped tight and her thighs stiffened.

"OH FUCK!" she screamed as I felt her fill with fresh cum. Her scream pushed me over the edge; my hands squeezed her ass tight as the rush ripped through my body. My thighs trembled as I emptied my load into her.

She pulled me in to kiss her. I tasted wine on her lips. I loved how her tongue felt on mine; our love was so intense, it felt surreal. I could feel our cum leaking from her, as my cock softened inside her. She rocked back and forth on me slightly as we kissed and squeezed each other.

When she climbed off me, I could see that the windows were all steamed up. Dani readjusted her panties as I zipped up my cum covered slacks.

"Babe, I think we should get out of here." I said chuckling.

"Yeah I know, as soon as the windows clear up. I'm sorry hun but I just couldn't wait until we got home, you had me so turned on." she replied giggling.

"It's ok baby, fuck, it's more than ok." I replied.

The windows finally cleared up and Dani drove us home.

A couple of weeks went by and I was officially appointed Chief. Joe's office was cleared of all his personal belongings. It felt strange sitting on the other side of the desk, but it felt good. I called each Investigator into my office for a private meeting to go over their caseloads and such. When Ale came in for her meeting, she looked sexy as ever. Tight blue jeans and a tight fitting black button up blouse showing a lot of cleavage. She had bright red lipstick and her hair was down. We were completely professional during our discussion.

As I dismissed her, she stood up, leaned over my desk and whispered seductively, "Maybe the three of us should celebrate sometime." Then she winked at me, licked her lips and left my office.

A few more people came in for their meetings, and then Dani came in. As always, she was professionally dressed in a pantsuit with black slacks and gray top. We went over her important cases and other unit business.

At the end of the meeting she came behind my desk and whispered, "Can I sneak a kiss?"

Saying nothing I stood up and kissed her deeply. Then I couldn't help myself; I turned her around and bent her over my desk.

"Tom, what are you doing? No..." she whispered looking back at me smiling.

I pulled her pants and panties down. I undid mine and my dick was hard and ready. She gripped the edge of the desk as I pushed my cock inside her.

I pounded her hard and fast. Dani had to cover her mouth with one hand as she came almost instantly. It was so hard to stay quiet as I fucked her. I loved watching her ass jiggle with each thrust and seeing my shaft with her cream on it.

I held her hips tightly; I could hear her stifled whimpers as I rammed her. It was hard to hold in my moans and growls as my climax began. With a few more thrusts I finally I erupted and flooded her with bursts of cum.

Both of us breathing heavily we quickly cleaned up and readjusted our clothes. She gave me a quick kiss and left my office.

I had to gain my composure to meet with the rest of my staff. I met with the last two and headed toward the coffee room. As I walked past Ale and Dani, both of them looked at me grinning. Dani blushed and Ale nonchalantly gave me the "Shame Shame" finger gesture.

Feeling my face flush I thought to myself, Fuck! Dani told her? I just kept walking to get some coffee.

The day went on without any other unusual occurrences. When I arrived home Dani was already there. I walked in the door and she was sitting at the kitchen table reading a letter. Her eyes were wide and she was smiling ear to ear.

"Wutcha got there babe?" I asked.

"Tom, you're not going to believe it!" she replied enthusiastically.

"I've been offered a job as a Deputy Sheriff!" she yelled. My heart sank a little with the news.

"Wow! That's great, hun, um are you going to accept it?" I asked cautiously, hiding my dismay.

"Oh God, yeah it's the job I've always wanted!" she replied, gleaming.

Swallowing my emotions I said, "Well that's great sweetheart, follow your dreams."

She got up and hugged me with the letter still in her hand. "Tom I know you want me to stay with the unit but this has so many possibilities and better pay."

"I know baby, I'm very happy for you. I can see you advancing quickly. You don't even have to go through the academy; you got the training through us," I told her.

"Yes I just have to take a few job specific courses and trainings," she said, bouncing up and down like a little kid.

Dani blurted out, "I gotta call Ale!" as she grabbed her phone and scampered into the living room.

I went over to my bar and poured a drink. I could hear Dani chatting with Ale; she sounded so excited. My mind was racing, I was truly happy for her, but I was worried for her safety and I was also worried she'd fall in love with some young buck Deputy.

When Dani finished talking to Ale, she came and sat next to me at the bar. She took a sip of my bourbon, put her hand on top of mine and looked me in the eyes.

"Tom, I can tell you're not happy, you don't have a poker face, what's wrong?" she said softly.

"Babe, I'm just worried about you. It's a dangerous job hun," I said with concern and not mentioning my other worry.

"Sweetheart, I know it can be dangerous and I appreciate your concern more than you will ever know, but I will be fine." she replied as she kissed me.

We finished my drink and went to change out of our work clothes. In our bedroom, I watched Dani as she undressed. I loved her body; to me she was absolutely perfect. She had stripped down to her sexy little pink panties; they hugged her perfect ass so tight. Her perky breasts looked so inviting; she was absolutely irresistible.

I had gotten undressed while watching her. I came up behind her, wrapped my arms around her and started to kiss her neck. She held onto my forearms as she gently moaned to my kiss. My dick was against her bare back; her soft skin felt so good on it.

"Mmmmmmmm twice in one day?" she whispered.

Not saying anything at all I bent her over the side of our bed. I slowly rubbed my cock on her panties on the depression of her ass crack. I massaged her back and shoulders as I rubbed back and forth. Dani was breathing deeply between her groans.

I lowered to my knees and kissed the now damp spot on her panties. She tasted and smelled so good. I slid her panties down to her ankles and she stepped out of them. I caressed the back of her thighs while I licked her wet pussy lips.

My hands slid up to her ass cheeks and spread them. I buried my face between them and slipped my tongue between her folds. I could hear her breathing and cooing as my nose pressed on her taint. Her nectar tasted so good on my tongue. My hands were squeezing her ass cheeks as my tongue and lips pleasured her. My face moved up and down then side to side. Her moans got louder, and her knees began to buckle. I shook my head fast and aggressively. I felt her thighs start to tremble.

"Oh Tom Yes! Oh God!" Dani squealed and came to orgasm.

I slowed down to enjoy the salty sweet cum that was dripping from her. After greedily slurping and eating her vagina, I ran my tongue up her taint to her sweet puckering bung. I flicked and rimmed it as it pulsated reacting to my touch. Dani pushed back on my face and shook her ass.

"Oh Tom...yes right there just like that," she said with a whine.

The tip of my tongue pressed hard and I spread her cheeks wider. As my tongue started to penetrate, Dani gasped deeply. She opened for me and I dipped the tip of my tongue in and out of her. It felt like electric currents running through my tongue. I hummed and moaned as I tongue fucked her rosebud. I flicked and swirled with my tongue.

My cock was hard and throbbing ready for its turn. I returned to my feet and I looked across the bed at the antique Cheval Mirror. I immediately made eye contact with Dani in the mirror. Two naked bodies in an oval wooden frame looking back at each other with desire.

As I pushed inside her warm wet pussy, her mouth opened and her eyes closed partially. Slow and steady I slid in and out. Aside from occasionally closing her eyes, she watched me the entire time. I reached up, grabbed her wrists and pulled her back. Her back was arched and I could see her nipples lift off the mattress. Her tits jiggled with each thrust as I fucked her harder and faster. Our skin was slapping together while my cock splashed into her. Both of us grunting and moaning as we watched each other. Sweat began to bead on my brow as the passion intensified.

Dani's eyes rolled back, she bit her bottom lip and I tugged on her arms, bending her even more. Her feet lifted off the floor as she bent her knees. I was thrusting so hard she just kept grunting every time I collided with her. Our eyes locked in the mirror as we moaned and growled with climactic pleasure.

"You gonna watch me cum baby? Look at my face when I fill you!" I growled aggressively.

Finally I felt that incredible rush and I took one final forceful push. I held my position and my eyes involuntarily closed. "Oh Fuck!" I rumbled as my cum gushed inside her.

I opened my eyes to see Dani looking at me grinning and panting with an open mouth. I pumped a few more times making sure she got every drop. I leaned forward so she could lie flat on the bed again and released her wrists. She straightened her knees and her feet returned to the floor. I slipped out of her and crawled onto the bed next to her. She pulled the rest of her body onto the bed. Both of us were on our bellies facing each other.

"God Tom, I love when you take control.," she said smiling.

I placed my hand on her cheek and she gently kissed my palm. I watch as her eyelids got heavy and she fell asleep. Then I got up and put my robe on and went to my bar. I poured myself a glass of bourbon and once again I looked at my father's shadow box.

"Dad, I feel it in my heart, I'm going to lose her. She's going to be working with guys more her age so I think it's inevitable." I said softly.

Once again I looked at the bar stool next to me and my father was sitting there. "Thomas, you knew what you were getting into with her. She's a wonderful girl and I know she loves you. But you are right; she may find a younger guy. She might want kids someday, just prepare yourself. I love you son and I'm very proud of you, I don't want to see you get hurt again," he said to me woefully.

I looked up at his well-earned shields again. I turned to tell him I love him too but he was gone. I looked back at his display and whispered, "I love you too Dad."

The next morning at work was a bit chaotic. Everyone was congratulating Dani. The senior investigators were reassigning her caseload. I had the pleasure of evaluating her more involved and priority cases. Dani was just going to assist Ale with her cases for her remaining time at the office. It was a pretty somber day for me. I knew I was going to miss her.

Later when we got home, Dani told me she arranged a party for Saturday evening at the house for my promotion and her new position. I was up for it, I enjoyed a good time. She told me she invited the office staff and her parents.

Saturday evening arrived and the house was set. Dani, as always, looked beautiful in her khaki capris accentuating her perfect ass and a V-neck white blouse. Me, as always, in blue jeans and a black untucked button up shirt. The guests started to arrive in an assortment of attire from tee shirts and jeans to dresses and suits. Then Ale arrived in a short tight black off the shoulders cocktail dress and black spike heels. She was obviously braless; her tits and her ass looked amazing. She had bright glossy lipstick on and her finger and toenails were painted cherry red. She had no stockings as her legs were such a beautifully sweet caramel tone, there was need for them. She looked absolutely stunning.

Dani trotted over to Ale and they embraced in a tight hug. Ale was looking over Dani's shoulders at me, winked and licked her sultry lips. After they finished their hug and hellos, Ale sauntered toward me with a slight grin.

As we hugged, she whispered in my ear, "You like what you see Papi?"

I replied with, "Mmmmhmmm"

As she gently licked my earlobe she whispered, "Good"

After we released our clutches, she walked away in a sexy gait to say hello to the other guests. When I finished watching her sexy ass, I turned around to see Dani looking at me with her arms crossed, grinning and that raised eyebrow. Then her eyes looked down at the bulge on my jeans; I had such a boner. She puckered her lips, blew a kiss at me and continued to mingle with the guests.

The party was in full swing, with the food was going and the drinks were flowing. I spent most of the evening behind the bar serving drinks chatting and telling war stories. Dani and Ale were playing pool and of course I watched as they bent over the table to take shots. Their asses and cleavage were such a fine sight to see.

As the evening went on people were beginning to leave. Dani and I were getting our congratulatory good byes. There were a few stragglers still hanging out and chatting. I was so happy to see everyone having a good time.

Ale and Dani finished their game, retired to the couch and engaged in their girl talk. I was still behind the bar and as Ale crossed her legs, I saw that she had no panties on. Once again my dick got hard. I remembered how her pussy felt, smelled and tasted. Damn I wanted it again. My mind was racing as I watched them chatting and laughing; wondering what they were talking about.