Training Day Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let out a bark and Ale hissed, "Yessss..you got a nice ass Papi," and she spanked me again.

Ale's spanks start to push me to the edge. I knew Dani was about to cum, I held mine back and rammed her harder, "Yeah Dani..Cum for me," I growled.

Dani closed her eyes and she gripped my hands and squealed loudly. Her pussy clamped down on my cock and I let it loose.

"GGGRRRRRAAAAAHHHHH!" I growled as our cum mixed together. After I finished dumping my load into Dani, I released her hands and Ale lowered Dani's leg. Dani and I hugged each other and kissed. Ale pushed her way in, grabbing both Dani's and my ass and we got engrossed in a three way tongue kiss. Naked and wet we made out caressing each other's bodies.

We finished our shower, got dressed and Ale helped us clean up the house from the party.

"Well guys unfortunately I have to get going," Ale said with a sad tone.

"I had a wonderful time, Ale. I'm so glad you came," I replied.

"Papi, we all came!" Ale said with a giggle.

"Oh my God! We certainly did!" Dani chuckled out. Ale kissed us both on the cheek and left.

Dani wrapped her arms around my neck, kissed me then asked with a grin, "Did you like cumming inside Ale?"

"I'm not going to lie, yes I did," I replied.

I was expecting a negative comment when Dani said, "Good, it was hot as hell watching you fuck her."

"Well it's hot as fuck watching you to do your thing too," I said hugging her tight.

It was Sunday and Dani was reporting to the Sheriff's office on Monday. We pretty much relaxed most of the day. Dani prepared her things for her first day at her new job. I was feeling kind of melancholy knowing she wouldn't be at the office on Monday.

Monday morning came and Dani was already up. I went into the kitchen and she was packing her lunch. Like always, she was dressed professionally in a gray pantsuit with her hair up and black flats.

"G'morning Babe, you all ready for this?" I asked as I walked up behind her and hugged her.

She turned around in my arms and replied with a huge smile, "Oh yes I am, but I'm so nervous."

"You'll do fine Hun, you got this," I reassured her.

She smiled and kissed me then finished packing her lunch. We sat and had a cup of coffee together and chatted a bit until it was time for her to go. I walked her to the door, wished her luck and kissed her as she walked out the door.

When I arrived at the office it was strange seeing Dani's empty desk in front of Ale's. Ale looked kind of sad when we said good morning. I got my coffee and headed to my office.

Noon came and I received a text from Dani.

Dani: Hey babe, on my lunch break, this is so awesome I got my badge and uniform, guess what my badge number is.

Me: I have no idea kid, what is it?

Then she sent a picture of it, it was a new gleaming gold seven pointed star with the number 139 imprinted on the bottom point. The number was 139 which was my father's Detective shield number.

Me: Wow that's awesome Babe!

Dani: Well let me eat my lunch. I'll see you at home. Love you.

Me: Love you too.

The rest of my day was routine, going over reports and other mundane paperwork. I loved my new position but I did miss going out into the field.

I arrived home before Dani so I figured I'd start dinner. I got changed into comfortable clothes, my fleece black and red plaid pants, tee shirt and slippers. I started to prepare filet mignon, which was Dani's favorite with baked potatoes and mixed vegetables.

Dani came through the door with a big black duffle bag with "Sheriff's Dept" embroidered in gold on the side and her uniforms on hangers over her shoulder. I took her uniforms from her as I kissed her on the lips.

"So how was it hun?" I asked while heading to the closet to hang her uniforms.

"It was great Tom. Everyone seems to be so nice there. I'm so glad I don't have to go through the academy again. Those instructors seem pretty rough on the new recruits," she said chuckling.

"Yeah they can be tough, why don't you go change? I'm making your favorite for dinner," I said to her.

Dani went to the bedroom to change. I set the table and finished preparing dinner. When she came back into the dining room she was wearing the same as I was.

"Oh don't we look cute?" I said chuckling.

She stuck her tongue out at me and sat at the table. We chatted about our day while we enjoyed our dinner. I was happy to hear how happy she was at her new job. We finished dinner, washed the dishes and retired to the couch to watch some TV.

I sat down and Dani curled up next to me with her head on my shoulder and her hand on my chest. I flicked through the channels and found a show to watch. We watched for a while and then her hand slid down my chest to my crotch. Not saying anything at all, she looked at the TV and began to slowly rub my cock and balls through my pants. I watched her hand grasping at my shaft as it grew. Her little fingers gently pinched at the head and rubbed the sensitive spot on its underside.

I ran my fingers through her hair while she massaged me. Dani reached into my waistband and pulled my cock out. She ran her thumb around and on the tip of my head while gripping my shaft. Some precum dribbled from my slit and she lowered her head and licked it off. She flicked her tongue briskly on the very tip, while she slowly pumped me.

My cock was throbbing in her grip when she let go and took my length into her mouth. She hummed as her head rose and fell, her tongue and lips felt like heaven on me. Her tongue did its thing massaging and swirling from inside her warm mouth. My head fell back on the couch while I relished her love. She took her time slowly bobbing her head up and down.

I slid my hand into her waistband, down her ass crack and she opened her legs for me. Her pussy was so warm and wet. I played with her folds, lubing up my fingers before I slid them into her. As I entered her, she moaned deep into me. My fingers slipped in and out of her while she moved her hips in rhythm with them. I slipped my fingers out and dandled her clit. Dani paused at my hilt as I circled her clit with my fingers. She hummed and moaned as my fingers manipulated her little nub. I could feel short puffs of air emitting from her nose onto my groin. I applied more pressure with my index finger and moved it quickly in a circular motion.

Dani's legs started to close and her body began to quiver. Her breathing intensified and her moans got deeper vibrating my cock.

"Mmm! Mmmm! Mmmmm!" she grunted inside her body and through my shaft as her body jerked in an orgasmic rapture.

Never removing my cock from her mouth, she continued to suck and bob after she recuperated from her frenzy. Hearing and feeling her cum excited me even more, which drew my own orgasm near. Dani felt it too, so she slipped off my cock and knelt on the floor in front of me. She took off her shirt and spread my knees. She took my wet cock between her titties and squeezed them around it with her hands. She looked into my eyes while she pushed up and down on her knees. She squeezed them tighter around me and jiggled them up and down. My head was turning purple getting ready to deliver the goods. I held her shoulders while she smiled at me.

"Oh Fuck Dani!" I squawked as the first blast of cum spewed out onto her chin and titties.

Dani backed off taking me back into her mouth. My cum continued to spritz into her mouth and cascade down her throat.

When she finished draining me of my inner essence, she crawled back onto my lap and said, "I've wanted to do that all day," With our arms around each other, she kissed me. I pulled a blanket on top of us and we just held each other.

Around 2:30am I woke up with Dani still on top of me and her head on my shoulder. I picked her up in my arms and carried her to bed. Dani never woke up as I laid her on the bed and covered her. I climbed onto my side of the bed and fell back to sleep.

When I woke up, as usual Dani was already up and in the kitchen. When I entered the kitchen there she was in full uniform. The uniform was black in color and she was wearing her duty belt with her sidearm and other equipment. Her back was to me while she packed our lunches. Her ass looked magnificent in her uniform pants.

She turned around, "G'morning Baby, how do I look?" she asked in a cute feminine pose.

"You look great hun," I replied, giving her a morning hug and kiss.

"Thanks Hun. Sorry I can't sit and have coffee with you but I gotta run," she said grabbing her lunch and gear bag then kissing me as she ran out the door.

"Stay safe! I love you!" I hollered as she closed the door.

I heard her yell, "I love you too!" from outside.

A few weeks went by and we tried to get used to our schedules. I generally worked Monday through Friday 8am to 4pm. Dani worked days, nights and weekends now and we didn't see each other as much as we used to. I even noticed that our sex life isn't as intense as it was. She actually turned me down a few times and she never said no to sex. I just chalked it up to her being tired and getting used to her new hours.

One Sunday morning I woke up horny as hell and Dani was sleeping on her side with her back to me. I rubbed my hard cock on her ass until she started to stir. I rubbed a little harder and she inched herself away from me.

I put my arms around her and pulled her close when she mumbled, "I'm not in the mood."

My erection immediately receded and I said gruffly, "What the hell is going on Dani?" She pulled away from me and threw the sheets off her and laid on her back.

"Nothing! Fine you wanna fuck me go ahead," she said in an irritated tone.

"No, now I don't. I wanted to make love to you but you ruined that!" I blurted as I got out of the bed.

"Tom I'm sorry, come back to bed," she called out, getting choked up.

"Nope sorry, too late now I'm not in the mood. Go back to sleep." I said to her as I put on my robe and left the bedroom.

"Tom please! I'm sorry!" she cried out from the bedroom, but I didn't respond.

I made some coffee and put a shot of bourbon in it. I sat at the table and couldn't figure out what was going on. The whole time we were together we never had problems like this. The only thing I could think of is that she was cheating on me.

Around noon Dani came out to the kitchen with watery eyes wearing my Iron Maiden tee shirt. I wanted to throw her on the floor and fuck her silly, but I was so angry and confused I wouldn't be able to get it up. She sat across from me with her arms stretched across the table top.

I looked at her and asked "What's going on Dani? Who is he?"

She looked back at me and replied, "No Tom, it's not like that, there's nobody else."

"Dani, you know I don't tolerate lying. I can see it in your eyes, you're hiding something, or somebody," I said accusingly.

"Tom, I would tell you. I'm just in a strange place right now," she said with tears in her eyes.

"Dani, don't let the job control your life. Come back to the Unit if you're unhappy there," I said with concern.

"No, I'll be fine; I just have to figure this out. Now come on let's make love," she said, taking my hand in hers.

"Nah, that ship has passed. I need some time alone," I said bluntly. Dani began to cry as I walked past her to get dressed.

I rubbed her back as I passed her and said, "You're right, you do need to figure this out Dani."

I went into the bedroom and got cleaned up and dressed. When I came back out she was still at the table. I noticed that she was texting someone. We never questioned who each other was texting, but this time I wanted to ask, but I bit my tongue.

"I'll be back later," I told her softly as I kissed her.

She covered her phone and asked sadly, "Where are you going?"

Seeing her cover her phone made me see red and I just blurted, "Out!" and walked out the door. I got into my personal truck and headed to the bar. I walked into the bar and there was hardly anyone there.

Todd looked at his watch and said chuckling, "Shit Tom, you're here early and on a Sunday," By the time I sat down Todd had already had my drink on the bar. Todd could see I wasn't happy

"What's wrong Brother, is Dani OK?" he asked.

"Something up, I think she's leaving me," I said, feeling my eyes welling up.

I proceeded to tell him what had been going on for the past few weeks. Man to man he told me he felt the same as I did. He thought that there may be another man in the picture. He spoke to me like a good friend and tried to make me feel better.

More people entered the bar and Todd got busy. I thought Ale might know what's going on so I sent her a text.

Me: Hey Ale, sorry to bother you but have you spoken to Dani lately?

Ale: No, haven't heard from her in quite a while, I sent her a couple of texts that she didn't reply to. Why what's going on?

Me: I think she's cheating on me.

Ale: WHAT? OMG! Why do you think that?

Me: Things have been very weird between us for a few weeks now and we had an argument this morning.

Ale: I'm so sorry Tom. Where are you now? Are you ok?

Me: I'm upset but I'll be ok. I'm at the local watering hole.

Ale: OK Chief, be careful.

After chatting with Ale, I got even angrier knowing it wasn't Ale who Dani was texting. Todd poured me another drink and I just sat there trying to calm down. About a half hour later someone hugged me from behind. I turned around and saw it was Ale.

Ale was in a gray sweat suit with no makeup and a ball cap. I had never seen Ale like this; she must have just thrown on some clothes and came right here.

She sat down next to me and I told her my story. Ale listened as I spilled my guts to her. She was greatly saddened to hear my words. Ale also thought Dani may have her sights on another man.

After crying on Ale's shoulder she put her hand on my cheek and said softly, "You can always reach out to me Tom, I'm your friend and I'm here for you," and pecked me on the cheek.

"Thanks Ale, I really appreciate that," I said sincerely.

She asked if I needed a ride home and told her I'd be fine and it wouldn't be a good idea for Dani to see her dropping me off. Ale chuckled and agreed. She gave me a hug and left the bar.

Todd looked at me and then Ale as she walked out and shook his head with a grin.

Todd came over to me and asked laughing, "You're a fucking man whore."

"Nah, she's a friend," I said with a half-smile.

Todd laughed again and said, "Yeah sure!" and slapped me on the shoulder on his way to help another customer.

I had another drink and hung out for about another hour. I was feeling buzzed and ordered an Uber for a ride home. I noticed on my phone that I didn't get one text from Dani and I was out a good three and a half hours.

The Uber dropped me off in front of my house. As I walked up the driveway passing Dani's car I could see it was packed with boxes and storage bins. I thought to myself what the fuck is going on? I walked in the door and saw Dani sitting on the couch with her face down in her hands crying.

I stood in front of her and asked in a stern tone, "What's going on Dani?"

She looked up at me, her eyes were bloodshot and her face was flushed and wet with tears. "Tom..I, I don't know what to say," she replied sobbing.

"C'mon, out with it!" I demanded.

She turned her head and couldn't look me in the eyes, it was then I knew I was right about my suspicions.

"Did you fuck him?" I barked.

She shook her head no and looked back at me.

"Don't fucking lie to me Dani!" I exclaimed.

She looked me in the eyes and sobbed, "I didn't, I swear Tom!" she cried out.

"Is he another Deputy?" I inquired.

She nodded her head and said, "I'm so sorry Tom."

My heart was breaking as I also felt anger, but in my heart I knew this day would come. I just shook my head and walked away from her. As I headed to my bar she kept calling my name. I didn't engage. As I was pouring my drink, I heard her pick up her car keys.

I said to myself, Fuck this, and went back to see she was walking out the door. I walked up behind her, grabbed her arm and closed the door. Facing each other I felt so much rage, I wanted to slap her but I loved her too much.

I pulled her to me and kissed her, I could taste her salty tears. She returned my kiss, my anger turned to lust and I started to undo her jeans. Dani reciprocated and unbuckled my belt. We kicked off our shoes and I backed her up to the couch and pushed her down onto it.

Standing in front of her I pulled off my pants and underwear while she slipped out of hers while lying on the couch. I got on top of her and she wrapped her legs and arms around me, we were face to face when I pushed into her. Her mouth was open but I had no desire to kiss her. I just wanted to fuck her one last time and it was apparent she wanted that too.

"Umm! Umm! Umm!" I grunted with each forceful thrust.

She let out slight cries each time our pelvises crashed together. Tears were running down both of our faces knowing this was our grand finale.

I continued to drive into her while her nails clawed at the back of my shirt. I started to feel the building pressure building in my cock and balls. Our breathing got short and deep as she wrapped her legs tighter. My primal growl was building within me. Her little cries got louder as we both began to climax together.

Finally I had my release, I shot a huge spurt of cum into her I growled and grunted while my body jerked with each spew. Dani squealed as I filled her and her cum rushed to meet mine.

Both of us panting in each other's faces between my breaths I said, "Now you can leave."

As I got off of her and got on my feet, she pulled me back to the couch and took my dripping cock into her mouth. I pulled her head in tight as she slurped off our cum until I went flaccid.

When she finished I let her go and put my pants back on and she did the same. We didn't mutter a word to each other.

I walked her to the door, she put her hand on my cheek and said with watery eyes, "I love you Tom."

"No, you did at one time. I wish the best for you and Dani, remember Academy 101, please stay safe," I said with no emotion. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked out the door.

I was in shock at what just happened and walked over to my bar and poured another drink. I looked at the barstool to my right and Dad was there.

"I'm sorry Tom. I saw it coming. I must say you handled it pretty well," he said sympathetically.

"Thanks Dad, I knew what I was getting into, I knew the risk. I knew she'd find a more age appropriate guy. I do honestly hope the best for her," I said tearfully.

"I know you do, Thomas. You're a good man and you have a big heart. I think down inside she will always love you," he said reassuringly.

Then he was gone. I finished my drink and headed to the bedroom to lie down. On the bed was my Iron Maiden tee shirt. I immediately began to sob. I picked it up and I could smell Dani's scent on it. I let out a loud scream, wiped my tears with it and threw it across the room.

I stripped down and got into bed. My heart was broken and my head was spinning. I missed Dani's warm soft skin against mine. I scrolled through my cellphone reading the texts and looking at the pictures Dani had sent me. I thought back about all the great times we had and now, just like that, she was gone.

At some point I must have cried myself to sleep because I awoke to the Monday morning alarm. I looked over and Dani wasn't there. I groggily rolled out of bed and headed to the empty kitchen. I made my morning coffee and packed my lunch for work.

When I walked into the office, Ale was already at her desk. She looked sad when she said good morning. I sat down at my desk having no ambition to do anything. I thought to myself I should have called in sick. Then I thought what was I going to do, stay home and drown my sorrows and wallow in self-pity?